Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84620 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1005 on: April 26, 2023, 12:40:40 PM »
In her latest YouTube video Sandra Leans states,

”Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on”

She appears to label anyone who has a differing view to her or who calls out her nonsense a ‘troll’

What possible ‘stuff’ can be ‘going on’ because someone has an opposing view or differing opinion

Will this come to anything or is this yet another of Sandra Leans empty, bs comments to add to all of her other numerous  empty statements she’s made over the years that also went no where ?

Did  Sandra Lean ever say what happened with this?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 05:55:57 PM by mrswah »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1006 on: July 15, 2023, 09:30:03 PM »
*LATEST* Killin’ time 7 - Building on the lie
Luke Mitchell, teen killer!

👇
https://youtu.be/_9J9b-1ozNU
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 10:05:09 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1007 on: July 17, 2023, 08:38:16 PM »
“UPDATE*
Liar Scott Forbes, Premeditated Patter & Roddy MacLeod Aka Barrheadboy

👇
https://youtu.be/1_GlGF1i2bc

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1008 on: August 17, 2023, 07:22:05 PM »
Shifty Forbes live on YouTube after a media break. It's like murder lingo bingo ticking off the phrases from him and fans if it wasn't so tragic. Bowie knife, wee laddie, the killer walks among us, police corruption, Masons, destroying evidence, DNA etc.

Proceed with caution, it's like a village idiots convention and SF actually comes out as one of the smarter ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SXG5n_o0b0
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 08:01:45 PM by KenMore »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1009 on: October 28, 2023, 07:34:19 PM »
Mark McKeown - 25th March 2021
Guys, Scott Forbes has made a claim on Twitter that he was Luke’s lawyer for 6 years between 2010-2016!!! Can someone please confirm or deny this for me?

Gordon Graham
Of course he wasn’t!!

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham Why do you say that? He's making open claims that he was and he's very specific about the dates

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown I remember all of Luke’s official legal teams and he was never one of them

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham He's making some really outlandish claims then Gordon...and these claims won't do Luke 1 wee bit of good so they need nipped in the bud immediately

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown strange to be fair!! He always did weigh in with big claims though

Guys, Scott Forbes has made a claim on Twitter that he was Luke’s lawyer for 6 years between 2010-2016!!! Can someone please confirm or deny this for me?

Gordon Graham
Of course he wasn’t!!

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham Why do you say that? He's making open claims that he was and he's very specific about the dates

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown I remember all of Luke’s official legal teams and he was never one of them

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham It needs to be addressed regardless Gordon, it's not conducive to what we're trying to achieve here.

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown how would we do that. I could claim that I was and in silence I could achieve the same effect as he has.

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham Something like that is very easy to find out Gordon. I could find out right now if he was at Uni with Sandra if I knew which uni that was. You can find anything out if you dig hard enough

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown  if he was indeed part of the legal establishment it only goes a short way in terms of his claims! He may have been able to have been Luke’s lawyer but that’s one point that needs to be clarified. I have never heard of this person being part of Luke’s legal team ever!

Mark McKeown
Sandra can clarify it in 2 minutes if she sees this thread

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham Sandra has just clarified that he was

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown he was a student or he was part of the legal team?

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham He was part of the legal team

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham And he was at Uni with Sandra right enough. Sandra has just confirmed this

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown where did she confirm this?

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham I think whoever made the decision to have him on board needs to have a serious word with themselves. I would employ Lionel Hutz first...If you don't know who he is google him

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown I agree we have a massive conflict of interests here

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham She confirmed it on this thread just a few minutes ago

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham Sandra Lean
Mark McKeown Scott Forbes worked with the legal team handling Luke's case (and another) as a trainee solicitor for a number of years - I'd have to check exact dates but that is absolutely true. He wasn't a "witness" at the time of the murder because the police ignored him. He was studying at Stirling University at the same time I was doing my PhD there, so yes, we were both at Stirling university at the same time! This was a couple years after he had contacted Corinne in 2006

Gordon Graham
Mark McKeown wow!! After 17 years things still come up that amazes me

Mark McKeown
Gordon Graham I just think that's a crazy decision Gordon, don't you?

Lauren Anderson
I never trusted his intentions after seeing him on the documentary. Very shifty in my opinion.

Mark McKeown
Dolly Mix How can you make those claims AND be Luke's lawyer? Surely that's a conflict of interests?

Lauren Anderson
Mark McKeown he’s made that many claims the guys wired to the moon I think. Doesn’t know his arse from his elbow 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mark McKeown
Look it's one thing to bullshit that he was maybe part of his legal team for 5 minutes, but something completely different if he's saying he was his lawyer for 6 years!!!
Surely even on a pro bono basis we could find someone better equipped to fight Luke's case than SF?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:11:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1010 on: October 28, 2023, 07:54:01 PM »

Gordon Graham
Of course he wasn’t!!

Sandra can clarify it in 2 minutes if she sees this thread

Of course he wasn't. He may have studied Law at Stirling University but there is no proof he even graduated. He would then have do a work placement, become a trainee solicitor then a fully qualified criminal solicitor with years of experience before he got anywhere near a case of this stature.

Stick to pretending to be a Detective on YouTube Forbes.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1011 on: October 28, 2023, 07:57:06 PM »
Of course he wasn't. He may have studied Law at Stirling University but there is no proof he even graduated. He would then have do a work placement, become a trainee solicitor then a fully qualified criminal solicitor with years of experience before he got anywhere near a case of this stature.

Stick to pretending to be a Detective on YouTube Forbes.

I wasn’t aware of this until today  @)(++(*

Imagine Sandra Lean telling yet another bare faced lie like this “a trainee solicitor for a number of years

@)(++(*

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:09:52 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1012 on: October 28, 2023, 08:11:02 PM »
I wasn’t aware of this until today  @)(++(*

Imagine Sandra Lean telling yet another bare faced lie like this “a trainee solicitor for a number of years

@)(++(*

He did claim he did a placement at Manns but that was probably part of his Uni course work pre-graduation, probably as a messenger delivering letters. He didn't graduate and he wasn't employed as a lawyer in any capacity. It's all in his mind.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1013 on: October 28, 2023, 08:13:18 PM »
He did claim he did a placement at Manns but that was probably part of his Uni course work pre-graduation, probably as a messenger delivering letters. He didn't graduate and he wasn't employed as a lawyer in any capacity. It's all in his mind.

Or some kind of dodgy dealings MOJO were involved in

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn it had something to do with their funding

Scott Forbes never graduated - as you say !!

“The guys wired to the moon

And probably got a couple of his mates to write witness statement to support his claims about innocent Mark Kane 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:18:54 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1014 on: October 28, 2023, 08:23:30 PM »
Or some kind of dodgy dealings MOJO were involved in

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn it had something to do with their funding

Scott Forbes never graduated - as you say !!

“The guys wired to the moon

And probably got a couple of his mates to write witness statement to support his claims about innocent Mark Kane

I spoke to  MK about that. He said he had a tiny scratch on his face that night and Forbes bullied him relentlessly if he didn't go along with his plan. Threatened Mark's mum etc after Lean put Forbes up to it. He's a liar and a bully and SL "fact checked" his book says it all.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1015 on: October 28, 2023, 08:23:56 PM »
Scott C Forbes
@AuldM
That's a very good point. I'm positive I read she claimed she was a trainee solicitor and now doing a solicitors job while claiming to be a para legal ....
7:30 PM · Aug 3, 2023

https://twitter.com/AuldM/status/1687169080392867840

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1016 on: October 28, 2023, 08:27:19 PM »
I spoke to  MK about that. He said he had a tiny scratch on his face that night and Forbes bullied him relentlessly if he didn't go along with his plan. Threatened Mark's mum etc after Lean put Forbes up to it. He's a liar and a bully and SL "fact checked" his book says it all.

She knows he’s a liar and a bully - the pair of them have a lot in common!

Nothing this pair of sleazy weasels (Lean and Forbes) claim should be trusted and every single thing they state should be fact checked!

Lots of people are finally questioning scammer Sandra Lean

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1017 on: October 28, 2023, 08:44:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/AuldM/status/1716909428711297384

So killer Luke Mitchell gave the other fraudster Scott Forbes power of attorney after Sandra Lean was called out
 and booted out - again - in June 2021

Transcript of Hoaxer Sandra Lean’s 27th June 2021 ‘Exit’ Speech Re: Factually Guilty Killer Luke Mitchell & The Infighting
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/07/04/transcript-of-sandra-leans-27th-june-2021-live-facebook-video-exit-speech/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 09:15:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1018 on: October 28, 2023, 09:42:00 PM »
Sandra Lean
Mark McKeown Scott Forbes worked with the legal team handling Luke's case (and another) as a trainee solicitor for a number of years - I'd have to check exact dates but that is absolutely true. He wasn't a "witness" at the time of the murder because the police ignored him. He was studying at Stirling University at the same time I was doing my PhD there, so yes, we were both at Stirling university at the same time! This was a couple years after he had contacted Corinne in 2006

”Scott Forbes came forward 18 months after Mitchell had been given a life sentence for the murder of Jodi Jones, pointing to a possible "suspect".

“Defence counsel, Donald Findlay QC, said Mr Kane, "ticked all the same boxes" as Mitchell.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7243068.stm

He didn’t!

Fraudster Scott Forbes fabricated stories about Mark Kane 

It’s what he does
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 09:45:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1019 on: October 28, 2023, 10:03:23 PM »
What exactly was said during the trial about those abrasions on killer Luke Mitchell’s shins?

Were the jury ever shown photographs of these abrasions or were photographs never taken?

I’m guessing the latter
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 10:08:09 PM by Nicholas »