Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84514 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1020 on: October 28, 2023, 11:06:45 PM »
He may have studied Law at Stirling University

He didn’t!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1021 on: October 28, 2023, 11:27:10 PM »
He didn’t!

He may have? There is no conclusive proof but he claims he met SL there. It doesn't mean he was there for long but think he may have started a course before realising what hard work was. Was his time at NB Abbey College not a drug rehab/access learning course?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1022 on: October 29, 2023, 04:08:53 PM »
He may have? There is no conclusive proof but he claims he met SL there. It doesn't mean he was there for long but think he may have started a course before realising what hard work was. Was his time at NB Abbey College not a drug rehab/access learning course?

Did fraudster Scott Forbes approach MOJO to help him with his conviction/s when he was in prison or could he have approached them/or Graham Mann for help in relation to a civil claim when the Daily Record referred to him as a suspect in relation to killer Luke Mitchell’s murder?

It appears any claim was settled out of court

Daily Record however appear to have the receipts regarding Scott Forbes attempting to get £50k for a story - did he get his idea off Ruby Guetta?

It’s possible Scott Forbes may have started some law course when he gave up uni but he’s never been registered with the law society!

Questions For Warped Minded Abuser, Gaslighter, Con Artist & Hypocrite Scott C Forbes (Part 1)
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/19/warped-minded-abuser-con-artist-scott-forbes-his-lies/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 04:15:21 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #1023 on: October 30, 2023, 01:19:53 PM »

Daily Record however appear to have the receipts regarding Scott Forbes attempting to get £50k for a story - did he get his idea off Ruby Guetta?

What evidence do daily mail have for the £50k story, out of interest? Where can I find this information?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1024 on: October 30, 2023, 01:30:52 PM »
What evidence do daily mail have for the £50k story, out of interest? Where can I find this information?

What evidence are you looking for?

”Lawyer” Scott Forbes never took any newspaper to court over their £50k story

Luke Mitchell Witness Wanted £50K For His Story, Court Hears
👇
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/luke-mitchell-witness-wanted-50k-968845
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 01:36:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #1025 on: October 30, 2023, 01:41:46 PM »
What evidence are you looking for?

”Lawyer” Scott Forbes never took any newspaper to court over their £50k story

Luke Mitchell Witness Wanted £50K For His Story, Court Hears
👇
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/luke-mitchell-witness-wanted-50k-968845

So because Scott didn’t take them to court means he is lying? And also means daily mail must have info to prove otherwise? So you don’t have anything, you are just guessing?

I’ve not seen anyone take Scott or Sandra to court for the things they have said over and over again? Is that also because these people are lying and Scott and Sandra have info to prove it??

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1026 on: October 30, 2023, 01:51:36 PM »
I’ve not seen anyone take Scott or Sandra to court for the things they have said over and over again?

Yet -

you’ve “not seen anyone take Scott or Sandra to court” yet

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1027 on: October 30, 2023, 01:55:01 PM »
I’ve not seen anyone take Scott or Sandra to court for the things they have said over and over again? Is that also because these people are lying and Scott and Sandra have info to prove it??

What gives you the impression the Jones family have read scammer Sandra Lean’s book or watched any of her videos or that TV show, for example?

What are you claiming “these people” have lied about?

And what have fraudsters Sandra Lean and Scott Forbes proved, other than they don’t even know the basic facts of the case
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 01:57:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #1028 on: October 30, 2023, 02:11:16 PM »
What gives you the impression the Jones family have read scammer Sandra Lean’s book or watched any of her videos or that TV show, for example?

What are you claiming “these people” have lied about?

And what have fraudsters Sandra Lean and Scott Forbes proved, other than they don’t even know the basic facts of the case

I have no impression they read the book or seen any of her videos etc, I did not say they did??

I’m not claiming they lied about anything I’m using the same scenario you used with Scott and the daily mail.

I’m not saying Sandra or Scott have anything to prove people are lying I’m saying the exact same thing you did about the daily mail and Scott.

Works both ways.

You do love to put words in peoples mouths don’t you. Maybe just stick to facts.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1029 on: October 30, 2023, 02:26:41 PM »
You do love to put words in peoples mouths don’t you.

@)(++(*

In reality as Janet Docherty has stated “their house of cards is coming down”
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 02:29:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #1030 on: October 30, 2023, 02:35:40 PM »
@)(++(*

In reality as Janet Docherty has stated “their house of cards is coming down”

You may be right. If the samples are going to be independently tested it might come back as Luke. I for one hope it does cause if not then an innocent young life may have been destroyed. Then another house of cards should be coming down, the Scottish justice system.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1031 on: October 30, 2023, 02:58:26 PM »
Yet -

you’ve “not seen anyone take Scott or Sandra to court” yet

I recall SK (I think) stating he took legal advice on SL & SF's lies and was told as they had no assets a claim would be a waste of time (financially).

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1032 on: October 30, 2023, 03:00:44 PM »
You may be right. If the samples are going to be independently tested it might come back as Luke. I for one hope it does cause if not then an innocent young life may have been destroyed. Then another house of cards should be coming down, the Scottish justice system.

Ok, now let's just have a look at that, shall we? - So, you are saying that should samples tested show LM's DNA, that would be enough to satisfy you that he was indeed the killer? There would be no "There was nothing found that could not be innocently explained away?" That you would then place both SK and LM as being the killers of that young girl, why? Because DNA and its presence is the answer to who your killer would be? - Is that correct? Therefore at this moment in time, because you feel the presence of DNA equates to guilt then SK for you is somehow complicit in this young girls death?

Interestingly though and hedging ones bets here - They are looking carefully to see which samples they may want released for testing, how does that work exactly? That they have certain results there, they can see those which could not belong to LM, as in samples he could have been eliminated from, therefore the enablers get to choose safely which samples to test? - Get my drift? So there is no and never will be this equality thing as Ms Lean suggested recently? No two sides, with just an independent person in the middle to do the testing, but that is not correct at all, IF the people choosing which samples to test are from only one side?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1033 on: October 30, 2023, 03:04:41 PM »
I recall SK (I think) stating he took legal advice on SL & SF's lies and was told as they had no assets a claim would be a waste of time (financially).

Plus, when there is SF's whose sole intention which he made/makes very clear is to incite some form of action from his multiple others?! A tactic, where you are correct, 'not a pot to p**s in' and there really is no stopping social media once the horse has bolted.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1034 on: October 30, 2023, 03:04:48 PM »
Ok, now let's just have a look at that, shall we? - So, you are saying that should samples tested show LM's DNA, that would be enough to satisfy you that he was indeed the killer? There would be no "There was nothing found that could not be innocently explained away?" That you would then place both SK and LM as being the killers of that young girl, why? Because DNA and its presence is the answer to who your killer would be? - Is that correct? Therefore at this moment in time, because you feel the presence of DNA equates to guilt then SK for you is somehow complicit in this young girls death?

Interestingly though and hedging ones bets here - They are looking carefully to see which samples they may want released for testing, how does that work exactly? That they have certain results there, they can see those which could not belong to LM, as in samples he could have been eliminated from, therefore the enablers get to choose safely which samples to test? - Get my drift? So there is no and never will be this equality thing as Ms Lean suggested recently? No two sides, with just an independent person in the middle to do the testing, but that is not correct at all, IF the people choosing which samples to test are from only one side?

I wouldn’t call someone like Allan Jamieson an “independent person” - he’s a grifter - lots of these “independent” people who give evidence in these trials are grifters with agenda’s; also referred to as “whores of the court”