Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84564 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1050 on: February 06, 2024, 11:04:12 AM »
Lord have mercy, that is exceptionally bad. I only skimmed through it but SF

Still waiting for Scott Forbes to explain whether or not he gave scammer Sandra Lean access to confidential and sensitive  court documents whilst “training” with Graham Mann solicitors
👇🏼
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/19/warped-minded-abuser-con-artist-scott-forbes-his-lies/

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1051 on: February 06, 2024, 06:52:51 PM »
What They Found’s last video 4 weeks ago 28 likes on YouTube.
The latest video featuring Scott Forbes posted 2 days ago 161 likes.

Good to see that those who believe in Luke’s innocence are still winning the PR war.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1052 on: February 06, 2024, 07:40:36 PM »

@)(++(*

“161 likes” made by about 10 people

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1053 on: February 06, 2024, 11:39:56 PM »
  @)(++(*

“161 likes” made by about 10 people

A a whole % difference in ratio with WTF above. Not to forget this has a lot to do with Fivo, his entertainment channel, and not at all to do with truth.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1054 on: February 07, 2024, 12:39:41 AM »
A a whole % difference in ratio with WTF above. Not to forget this has a lot to do with Fivo, his entertainment channel, and not at all to do with truth.

But 28 likes. That’s simply embarrassing. Makes you wonder why you bother?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #1055 on: February 07, 2024, 07:41:18 AM »

Good to see that those who believe in Luke’s innocence arel winning the PR war.

Christ, Faithlilly, you really are boring. Is that all you can come up with? If you were a supermarket product you'd be Value Range -- or even a box of Special K!

Anyway, quality over quantity. Those 28 likes, I surmise, are from people who've taken the time to research the case carefully and objectively, and drawn an inference of guilty beyond reasonable doubt (ie, the logical and correct conclusion). Scott Forbes, PP, JE, et al, are straight from Mouthbreathing 101 school; semiliterate adult neds trying desperately to make a name for themselves. SF is the ultimate Walter Mitty character -- an absolute joke, with no presence, insight, charisma or class, and certainly no clue on how to be an effective communicator and interviewee.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1056 on: February 07, 2024, 08:24:14 AM »
But 28 likes. That’s simply embarrassing. Makes you wonder why you bother?
Oh dear, still fixated by “likes” at your age as if that was a measure of anyrhing at all apart from the level of fanaticism some causes or personalities  attract.  How many “likes” does Donald Trump get everytime he opens his gob?  Does that mean he’s in the right?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 11:37:52 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #1058 on: February 07, 2024, 12:14:48 PM »
Is this that fivo man or is it someone else?
👇🏼
https://www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/9492967.youth-is-detained-for-knife-attack/

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/9488140.keighley-man-locked-up-for-sex-knife-attack/

Fivo aka Jordan Robertson https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1832850/scotland-notorious-jail-hmp-barlinnie-spt

I doubt it. Keighley's in West Yorkshire and that fivo guy's from Govan. It's probably just a guy with the same name and around the same age. Of course, maybe fivo lived in Keighley when he was younger, but I doubt it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1059 on: February 07, 2024, 08:41:09 PM »
Christ, Faithlilly, you really are boring. Is that all you can come up with? If you were a supermarket product you'd be Value Range -- or even a box of Special K!

Anyway, quality over quantity. Those 28 likes, I surmise, are from people who've taken the time to research the case carefully and objectively, and drawn an inference of guilty beyond reasonable doubt (ie, the logical and correct conclusion). Scott Forbes, PP, JE, et al, are straight from Mouthbreathing 101 school; semiliterate adult neds trying desperately to make a name for themselves. SF is the ultimate Walter Mitty character -- an absolute joke, with no presence, insight, charisma or class, and certainly no clue on how to be an effective communicator and interviewee.

Shall I list the professional individuals from every sphere of the legal community who have voiced their very real concerns that this case is a miscarriage of justice? Not Forbes or Dr Lean but those with a very deep understanding of the law and forensics.

From your posts it obvious that you are truly out of your depth when it comes to objectively studying a case like this and unfortunately insulting those you disagree with doesn’t make you appear any less tunnel-visioned. BTW is it really wise to cut and paste your posts from here to youtube where they are, quite rightly, ripped to pieces. It’s easy to preach to the converted as you no doubt have learned in recent days.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1060 on: February 07, 2024, 09:44:34 PM »

Good to see that those who believe in Luke’s innocence are still winning the PR war.

The PR war? Are you serious? Remember the petition that 29,000 people signed that LM admins were recently exposed as signing multiple times. Wahey, we're winning the YouTube 'likes' war.

If you want a serious discussion please don't mention the complete moron and walking contradiction that is Forbes. A man that spends all day and night on social media abusing anyone with a different viewpoint.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1061 on: February 07, 2024, 10:41:32 PM »
Shall I list the professional individuals from every sphere of the legal community who have voiced their very real concerns that this case is a miscarriage of justice? Not Forbes or Dr Lean but those with a very deep understanding of the law and forensics.

From your posts it obvious that you are truly out of your depth when it comes to objectively studying a case like this and unfortunately insulting those you disagree with doesn’t make you appear any less tunnel-visioned. BTW is it really wise to cut and paste your posts from here to youtube where they are, quite rightly, ripped to pieces. It’s easy to preach to the converted as you no doubt have learned in recent days.
shameless and breath-taking pot-calling.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1062 on: February 08, 2024, 10:35:54 AM »
The PR war? Are you serious? Remember the petition that 29,000 people signed that LM admins were recently exposed as signing multiple times. Wahey, we're winning the YouTube 'likes' war.

If you want a serious discussion please don't mention the complete moron and walking contradiction that is Forbes. A man that spends all day and night on social media abusing anyone with a different viewpoint.

I’m afraid I’m not interested in Forbes the way you appear to be. He is a mere sideshow. He does however get people talking and questioning the perceived narrative, which can never be bad.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1063 on: February 08, 2024, 02:33:58 PM »
I’m afraid I’m not interested in Forbes the way you appear to be. He is a mere sideshow. He does however get people talking and questioning the perceived narrative, which can never be bad.
Yes it can be bad, if the stuff he is pumping out is pure propaganda based on lies and misinformation.  Just look at any bunch of conspiracy theorists questioning official narratives, such as on Sandy Hook or the Holocaust for example.  Do you think whatthey do can never be considered bad?  Shame on you if so.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1064 on: February 09, 2024, 08:07:53 AM »
By the way Faithlilly, don’t send me insulting PMs and then block my response - that’s just cowardly.