Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84556 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1065 on: February 09, 2024, 11:58:54 AM »
By the way Faithlilly, don’t send me insulting PMs and then block my response - that’s just cowardly.

I will answer you just this once and then you will be back on ignore as I don’t think it’s wise to feed your unhealthy obsession with me. I have no choice when it comes to you following me all over the MOJ forum, sniping at my every post but if you think that I will allow you to PM me too then you are wrong. That’s why I’ve blocked you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1066 on: February 09, 2024, 12:04:27 PM »
Yes it can be bad, if the stuff he is pumping out is pure propaganda based on lies and misinformation.  Just look at any bunch of conspiracy theorists questioning official narratives, such as on Sandy Hook or the Holocaust for example.  Do you think whatthey do can never be considered bad?  Shame on you if so.

Scammers Scott Forbes and Sandra Lean are similar to Richard Hall https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68240937
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1067 on: February 09, 2024, 01:34:40 PM »
I will answer you just this once and then you will be back on ignore as I don’t think it’s wise to feed your unhealthy obsession with me. I have no choice when it comes to you following me all over the MOJ forum, sniping at my every post but if you think that I will allow you to PM me too then you are wrong. That’s why I’ve blocked you.
8)><(
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1068 on: February 09, 2024, 02:45:57 PM »
Scammers Scott Forbes and Sandra Lean are similar to Richard Hall https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68240937
  These people have no care about the damage they do to victims and their families and all because they believe that it can never be a bad thing to question the official narrative.  Sinister is an apt word to describe the actions of those who support convicted murderers while also seeking to point the finger of blame at innocent victims. Cowardly is another apt description because they cannot bear to be challenged or to have their hypocrisy exposed and so they try and shut down discussion in any pathetic way that they can whilst continuing to pump out their propaganda and surround themselves with sycophants.  Sinister, cowardly, and in Hall’s case at least - criminal.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1069 on: February 09, 2024, 05:11:11 PM »
For the avoidance of doubt no miscarriage of justice has ever been exposed without those who were willing to challenge the official narrative.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1070 on: February 09, 2024, 05:35:36 PM »
For the avoidance of doubt no miscarriage of justice has ever been exposed without those who were willing to challenge the official narrative.
There are ways and means of exposing miscarriages of justice.  One way is to not victim blame and inflict untold hurt on victims and their families.  Another way is to uncover some actual serious and meaningful evidence of a miscarriage of justice.  It seems to me in this case there has been a large amount of victim blaming and hurt caused but not much if any serious and meaningful evidence uncovered.  Another way is to not to withold information or lie about the information you have to suit your agenda. Then, when you overlay that with a vigorous propaganda campaign on behalf of the murderer led by a bunch of conspiracy kooks and ex-cons with extremely questionable judgement, then it starts to look very suspect indeed. 
Good to know you’re still reading my posts btw even if you haven’t the courage to reply directly.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 05:38:53 PM by Venturi Swirl »

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1071 on: February 09, 2024, 06:32:11 PM »
Lean is now petitioning for convicted child killer Lucy Letby appeal/re-trial. So far the LM Cult have been slow on the pick up to back her.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1072 on: February 09, 2024, 08:21:38 PM »
Lean is now petitioning for convicted child killer Lucy Letby appeal/re-trial. So far the LM Cult have been slow on the pick up to back her.
OMG, for real??  Incredible, but further evidence of her appalling judgement.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1073 on: February 09, 2024, 09:43:57 PM »
OMG, for real??  Incredible, but further evidence of her appalling judgement.

In a way it's not a surprise. She craves attention and has no understanding of how her actions affect victims families.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1074 on: February 09, 2024, 10:07:18 PM »
In a way it's not a surprise. She craves attention and has no understanding of how her actions affect victims families.
*%87 - that was for the attachment  not your comment!  Her championing of this latest cause appears to have attracted a whole 5 signatures in a week.  Obviously not that popular a cause amongst her fan club.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 10:16:05 PM by Venturi Swirl »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1075 on: February 09, 2024, 10:52:03 PM »

I believe Luke Mitchell is innocent. I believe that Lucy Letby is guilty. I’ll bet that plays havoc with your rather basic understanding of human nature.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1076 on: February 10, 2024, 08:29:44 PM »

What does scammer Sandra Lean know about the investigation?

🙄

She’s spent the past two decades pretending she knows all about the investigation into sadistic murderer Luke Mitchell
 *&^^&
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 08:32:16 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #1077 on: February 11, 2024, 10:05:14 AM »
Any chance of James Easton uploading Andrina Bryson's transcript next on his blog? Then possibly David Tulloch's and the other guy's who met LM at the abbey on 30.06.03??

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1078 on: February 12, 2024, 01:40:30 PM »
For your delectation:
https://youtu.be/ZPZ_XcvPZPA?feature=shared
(edited)
I've read all the transcripts published so far and, imo, they reinforce considerably that LM is guilty beyond reasonable doubt (Corinne & Shane's testimonies were particularly damning to LM's defence, imo). Forbes & Lean are keeping this campaign going in order to line their own pockets.
Did you read SF's transcript?
EDT:  I meant SK's transcript.  Sorry about the typo.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 11:05:16 PM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1079 on: February 12, 2024, 03:29:35 PM »