Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84499 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1095 on: February 14, 2024, 08:37:38 PM »
LM was witnessed at both ends of the path where his girlfriend's body was found. These sightings were accepted in court - no one else, other than LM, was ever traced or came forward as being that person. Can anyone now defend CM's testimony and the lengths she went to protect her son.

https://lukemitchelltrialtranscripts.blogspot.com/2023/12/corinne-mitchell-transcript-12012005.html

It is only a step up from not having to lie - Let's just re-write it all?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1096 on: February 14, 2024, 11:42:12 PM »
It is only a step up from not having to lie - Let's just re-write it all?

Andrina Bryson put the couple she saw at the Easthouses end of RD path somewhere around 5.45pm in her first statements. Is it any wonder that no one came forward when the police made it public that Jodi was killed at 5.15pm? They must have thought that the time ruled them out.

Further it’s strange that the police appealed for stocky man, the moped boys and the girl with the pram yet not the couple at RDP. Why do you think that was? Could it be that up until August 2003 even they believed that Bryson’s initial timings were just too late to have been Luke and Jodi? Could the lack of DNA linking Luke to the body have forced the police to look at any eyewitness testimony, no matter how ill-fitting, again to make a case against him?

Stocky Man was pronounced by the police on the 15th of July to be the first possible credible sighting of Jodi. Why not Bryson’s? They had had her first statement a day after Jodi’s murder. Why wasn’t her sighting believed to be the first credible sighting? Why didn’t the reconstruction show Jodi talking to a male youth at the Easthouses end of the RDP?

Poor Andrina, her evidence manipulated until it was just a contorted parody of what it once was. However even then, even when the sorry tale was repeated in court, Andrina couldn’t quite condemn a child who she must have known was not who she saw to a lifetime of incarceration and igmony.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 10:33:52 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1097 on: February 15, 2024, 01:09:06 PM »
LM was witnessed at both ends of the path where his girlfriend's body was found. These sightings were accepted in court - no one else, other than LM, was ever traced or came forward as being that person. Can anyone now defend CM's testimony and the lengths she went to protect her son.

https://lukemitchelltrialtranscripts.blogspot.com/2023/12/corinne-mitchell-transcript-12012005.html
Even if what Ms. Walsh & Ms. Fleming were exactly correct, it would put LM only a few hundred yards from where he said he was; it would have little probative value.  In addition, their sighting of the jogger throws where they claim to have seen LM into doubt.  That the prosecution got mileage out of this testimony is literally remarkable.  Faithfully has made a good start toward providing the things that are problematic in AB's testimony.  As David Wilson said, "Witness testimony is weak, inconsistent and more than likely wrong, and about the only thing that I could see that needed to be investigated more fully was his part in the initial discovery of Jodi’s body."
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 01:36:57 PM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1098 on: February 15, 2024, 01:21:03 PM »
It would be that the Jury unlike Chris saw clearly that Luke Mitchells version of events did not take place. Hilarious yet again. Erasing and re-writing the case, to make it fit somehow, anyhow. 20yrs for lying his head off or being mistaken - Belter.
Parky41,

A jury in Brooklyn, NY convicted Jonathan Fleming of second degree murder when he was provably in Orlando Florida, roughly 1600 km away, and this is not the only instance in which a jury accepted weak eyewitness testimony while rejecting alibi evidence.  It took twenty three years to undo this particular miscarriage of justice.

Perhaps my reference to Pinocchio was misconstrued.  When two witnesses give accounts that differ, there are many possible explanations: witness A might be lying; witness B might be lying; witness A might be mistaken; or witness B might be mistaken.

Here is an example of what has been presented to the public:  "For while he claimed his dog alerted him to the break in the wall where Jodi's body was found, the family said he found it himself." This quote is from "How Jodi's killer outwitted police" in the Daily Mail.  I have no particular wish to be uncharitable, but it seems to me that you are moving the goalposts.
EDT
The trial was said to be very long, yet the jury in this case took 5 hours to render a verdict.  Therefore, I doubt that they could have considered many aspects of this case in detail.  Using the jury's decision as evidence in a sub-forum about the safety of the conviction does not tell us anything that we do not already know.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 03:18:29 PM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1099 on: February 15, 2024, 03:28:22 PM »
Parky41,

A jury in Brooklyn, NY convicted Jonathan Fleming of second degree murder when he was provably in Orlando Florida, roughly 1600 km away, and this is not the only instance in which a jury accepted weak eyewitness testimony while rejecting alibi evidence.  It took twenty three years to undo this particular miscarriage of justice.

Perhaps my reference to Pinocchio was misconstrued.  When two witnesses give accounts that differ, there are many possible explanations: witness A might be lying; witness B might be lying; witness A might be mistaken; or witness B might be mistaken.

Here is an example of what has been presented to the public:  "For while he claimed his dog alerted him to the break in the wall where Jodi's body was found, the family said he found it himself." This quote is from "How Jodi's killer outwitted police" in the Daily Mail.  I have no particular wish to be uncharitable, but it seems to me that you are moving the goalposts.
EDT
The trial was said to be very long, yet the jury in this case took 5 hours to render a verdict.  Therefore, I doubt that they could have considered many aspects of this case in detail.  Using the jury's decision as evidence in a sub-forum about the safety of the conviction does not tell us anything that we do not already know.

"Moving the goalposts" - Luke Mitchell told the police a version of events that differed from that of the three other people he was with. It is Luke Mitchell who attempted to move those goalposts. Reason as to why he did this you are fully aware of. And his version of events is what brought suspicion upon him.

Pulling up a media article of how it was portrayed to the public does not alter the actual facts Chris. The media also reported the boys bike was up against a break of which the victims body lay behind. It wasn't, again you know that reporting to be wrong, because the victims body was some 43ft west of the break in the wall. So why are you then trying to mislead, to use something you know is wrong in an attempt to prove some futile point Chris?

Back to the Crown, again you know exactly what they were portraying, which was that Mitchells dog had not alerted him to the whereabouts of where the victims body was, because no dog, no Luke Mitchell were where he claimed the dog alerted at Chris. And you are also aware that he was not blanking or attempting to over ride any dog going to the wall Chris, knowing what would/could be produced in any attempt by the opposing side.

The only moving of goalposts is by yourself, attempting to move them back again to tie in with what could not be clearer, that LM with his dog went to the wall at different points up and inclusive of the V break, stopping there and entering the woodland. There was no going any distance past, of said wonderous alert, of him having to go back to where he said he had noticed a break, because it was the only access point Chris.

I have never moved goalpost, way before the transcripts came out I constantly applied that is was not simply 'dog and wall' It was always about position of where LM claimed the alert had taken place. That the dog could have been doing summersaults to the V break, to any part of the wall prior to it, it doesn't matter, because it is not what LM claimed had taken place.

And this is by no means stand alone in prior knowledge Chris. We have the lead up to this, the time factors, both on path and over that wall. The absolute fact that LM could see nothing and described things which were impossible Chris.

Now and as always, this is about working with truth Chris, not guilt/innocence. Sufficiency of evidence is somewhat different from showing/proving that LM did not and could not murdered that girl. It is about showing clear reasons as to why suspicion fell upon him, remained there, and why he could not be eliminated.  I have found nothing that shows me that LM did not know where the victims body was.

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1100 on: February 15, 2024, 09:47:50 PM »
Parky41,

In preface, I withdraw my offhand statement about Pinocchio on the basis that it might be misconstrued.  I am having a very difficult time understanding your line of thought.  Let me try to restate what I think your main points might be:  One, Mia neither pulled LM toward the wall nor alerted at the wall.  Two, it is significant that LM said that he went back to the V in the wall, as opposed to proceeding directly to the V.  Three, the jury did not believe LM with respect to what happened after he went over the wall, and this was the true third leg of the stool, regarding the prosecution’s case.

Here is my rebuttal:  One, SK’s initial statements indicate that Mia pulled LM toward the wall, and under cross-examination, he did not contradict this.  I don’t have as detailed a knowledge of JaJ’s statements as I would like, and I may return to this subject later.  Yet from what I have read, there is a statement about Mia’s being on her hind legs at the wall, also.   Two, the crux of the matter is that Mia led LM to the wall, not where LM was when she did this.  Mia’s actions hole the prosecution’s contention (that Luke had guilty knowledge of the where Jodi’s body lay) below the water line, and I don’t see how anyone can argue otherwise.

Three, only God knows what happened once LM went over the wall.  The other members of the search party were not with him at that moment, unless I am very mistaken.  If the police have shown any competency in this case, it is in asking leading questions and getting witnesses to change their stories; their questioning of LM about what he did and saw on the other side of the wall deserves to be scrutinized with this in mind (there is a passage from Innocents Betrayed that covers their interview of LM on this matter).  You seem very sure of what was going on in the mind of the jury, but it is just your conjecture.  From the Daily Mail:  “He told the court Mitchell's account of the moment Jodi's body was found conflicted with those of family members. For while he claimed his dog alerted him to the break in the wall where Jodi's body was found, the family said he found it himself.  ‘If the family members are right, it means that he was the killer," Mr Turnbull told the jury.’”  Thus according to Mr Turnbull the supposed conflict between the witnesses, not what LM did over the wall is a key issue.  This has to relate to points one or two above, not to point three (which they did not see).

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1101 on: February 16, 2024, 01:02:23 AM »
Parky41,

In preface, I withdraw my offhand statement about Pinocchio on the basis that it might be misconstrued.  I am having a very difficult time understanding your line of thought.  Let me try to restate what I think your main points might be:  One, Mia neither pulled LM toward the wall nor alerted at the wall.  Two, it is significant that LM said that he went back to the V in the wall, as opposed to proceeding directly to the V.  Three, the jury did not believe LM with respect to what happened after he went over the wall, and this was the true third leg of the stool, regarding the prosecution’s case.

Here is my rebuttal:  One, SK’s initial statements indicate that Mia pulled LM toward the wall, and under cross-examination, he did not contradict this.  I don’t have as detailed a knowledge of JaJ’s statements as I would like, and I may return to this subject later.  Yet from what I have read, there is a statement about Mia’s being on her hind legs at the wall, also.   Two, the crux of the matter is that Mia led LM to the wall, not where LM was when she did this.  Mia’s actions hole the prosecution’s contention (that Luke had guilty knowledge of the where Jodi’s body lay) below the water line, and I don’t see how anyone can argue otherwise.

Three, only God knows what happened once LM went over the wall.  The other members of the search party were not with him at that moment, unless I am very mistaken.  If the police have shown any competency in this case, it is in asking leading questions and getting witnesses to change their stories; their questioning of LM about what he did and saw on the other side of the wall deserves to be scrutinized with this in mind (there is a passage from Innocents Betrayed that covers their interview of LM on this matter).  You seem very sure of what was going on in the mind of the jury, but it is just your conjecture.  From the Daily Mail:  “He told the court Mitchell's account of the moment Jodi's body was found conflicted with those of family members. For while he claimed his dog alerted him to the break in the wall where Jodi's body was found, the family said he found it himself.  ‘If the family members are right, it means that he was the killer," Mr Turnbull told the jury.’”  Thus according to Mr Turnbull the supposed conflict between the witnesses, not what LM did over the wall is a key issue.  This has to relate to points one or two above, not to point three (which they did not see).

Chris - I know from timings, evidence, that LM was over that wall no more than 15 seconds before he shouted out. That J & K had begun their steps past the V break when he was plonking his into that woodland. 10 -15 "no more than 20 steps" when LM's voice shouted out behind them and next to that of AW. So yes, he had all but not moved beyond that wall. And as you point out whilst erasing what he claimed, he had nothing, that is zero to point him in the right direction to go. For them to haste back those few steps and he is on the other side of that V.

He could see nothing, pointing K where to go, down there x amount of ft in from the wall. Think about it. Remember unfamiliar ground (claimed), never been over that wall before. No dog past the V break, nothing showing him the way, damn the dog that was supposed to be scenting was not taken over the break with him. Count those seconds, those steps. Per my other post, would have someone trying to get their co-ordinations, trying to work out where to go. Was Mia picking something up N, NE, there are those seconds gone Chris. - So yes, far more than just the fact he had not been past the break, there was nothing to guide him as to where Chris, his dog was pulling to the wall before the break and to it.

So whilst the discussion continues, attempting to work out Mia picking up the scent from way back at the V and before it, even though it is not what LM claimed. Then you need to work the rest from there also Chris. For him of course, trying to fathom it all out on his behalf, for he was as you say, mistaken. He could only have been mistaken for we know with those clear, precise details the dog was only up against that wall at the V break. And we see from transcripts, from the 1st to testimony that is how it always was.

And everything else he was to describe, that he most certainly did not see that night, that was impossible to have seen. Then we apply those 5 1/2 mins, shall we run over that also? Setting off together as 4 at approx 11:24pm, for LM to go directly to the Gino break, scaling up and shining his torch, where? Directly to the rear of the wall, a pretence some would say? Surely if looking beyond the wall, to the woodland, it would be over it Chris. The sensible one DF attempted to apply, the only one to think of looking beyond that high wall into the woodland. Not his finest moment but he had little to work with. Wanders a few steps into the field, down the inside of the others to take the lead again? Then directly to the next break as he had with the first. 5 1/2 mins to shouting out he had found something - Behave.

But what of those 20mins alone on the path Chris? On it he claimed by 11pm, speaks with Jodi's mother around 11:17pm, then makes his way to the top of the path, a path that takes around 10mins no more. Holding back until he knew they were near? Or not on it at 11pm as he claimed? Suspicion? Police arrive at the Jones house approx 11:20pm, as the three make their way out the playing fields to the top of that path. They know the 4 had not met by that point, barely had they written anything and a body has been found! - Miracle one would say?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1102 on: February 16, 2024, 12:48:07 PM »
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 01:15:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1103 on: February 16, 2024, 11:39:26 PM »
Chris - I know from timings, evidence, that LM was over that wall no more than 15 seconds before he shouted out. That J & K had begun their steps past the V break when he was plonking his into that woodland. 10 -15 "no more than 20 steps" when LM's voice shouted out behind them and next to that of AW. So yes, he had all but not moved beyond that wall. And as you point out whilst erasing what he claimed, he had nothing, that is zero to point him in the right direction to go. For them to haste back those few steps and he is on the other side of that V.

He could see nothing, pointing K where to go, down there x amount of ft in from the wall. Think about it. Remember unfamiliar ground (claimed), never been over that wall before. No dog past the V break, nothing showing him the way, damn the dog that was supposed to be scenting was not taken over the break with him. Count those seconds, those steps. Per my other post, would have someone trying to get their co-ordinations, trying to work out where to go. Was Mia picking something up N, NE, there are those seconds gone Chris. - So yes, far more than just the fact he had not been past the break, there was nothing to guide him as to where Chris, his dog was pulling to the wall before the break and to it.

So whilst the discussion continues, attempting to work out Mia picking up the scent from way back at the V and before it, even though it is not what LM claimed. Then you need to work the rest from there also Chris. For him of course, trying to fathom it all out on his behalf, for he was as you say, mistaken. He could only have been mistaken for we know with those clear, precise details the dog was only up against that wall at the V break. And we see from transcripts, from the 1st to testimony that is how it always was.

And everything else he was to describe, that he most certainly did not see that night, that was impossible to have seen. Then we apply those 5 1/2 mins, shall we run over that also? Setting off together as 4 at approx 11:24pm, for LM to go directly to the Gino break, scaling up and shining his torch, where? Directly to the rear of the wall, a pretence some would say? Surely if looking beyond the wall, to the woodland, it would be over it Chris. The sensible one DF attempted to apply, the only one to think of looking beyond that high wall into the woodland. Not his finest moment but he had little to work with. Wanders a few steps into the field, down the inside of the others to take the lead again? Then directly to the next break as he had with the first. 5 1/2 mins to shouting out he had found something - Behave.

But what of those 20mins alone on the path Chris? On it he claimed by 11pm, speaks with Jodi's mother around 11:17pm, then makes his way to the top of the path, a path that takes around 10mins no more. Holding back until he knew they were near? Or not on it at 11pm as he claimed? Suspicion? Police arrive at the Jones house approx 11:20pm, as the three make their way out the playing fields to the top of that path. They know the 4 had not met by that point, barely had they written anything and a body has been found! - Miracle one would say?

Led to the V break, for LM his claim was indirectly, not led there by his dog, but led to use the break to access the woodland. The others it was always directly from the east, from their 1st account to testimony at trial.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1104 on: February 16, 2024, 11:43:17 PM »
Robber & Violent Con Scott Forbes & His ”Resentful” Stalking Behaviour & Subtle Threats (Part 319)
👇🏼
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2024/02/16/killer-luke-mitchell-robber-violent-con-scott-forbes-continuous-threats-stalking-part-319/

He is doing an outstanding Job of having it all turn on its head against him. There is something clearly wrong with anyone who acts in such a manner. Stalking people, calling them, arriving at doors, work places, being reported to the police by several people so far, no doubt that count will rise. My question to Mr Forbes would be, has Luke Mitchell asked you to behave in such a manner to people?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #1105 on: February 17, 2024, 01:44:24 PM »
Parky41 makes a good point about LM not taking the dog over that wall after it allegedly reacted 16.3 metres west of the v-break (ahem, exactly parallel to where Jodi's body lay on the other side of it . . . now fancy that!). I don't have the time to expand on this as much as I'd like to as I'm going out shortly.

Anyway, surely if the dog had reacted in this way at the wall (i.e., clawing, jumping & sniffing at the wall excitedly), LM would have made a big deal about it by shouting and telling the others about it (for example, "Look everyone, Mia can scent something!"). He didn't say anything about it, apart from telling police when he was interviewed. We know he didn't say anything on the night to the trio, because they've never ever claimed that LM alerted them to Mia reacting at the wall; the trio just mentioned the dog sniffing at the wall and doing what dogs do -- they never ever said the dog reacted like it had found something and never mentioned LM telling them that the dog had reacted. It's significant that the trio never once said that LM said that mia could scent something; it's like LM just added it in as an incidental afterthought, when it should have been very important evidence. He was lying. He never went past the v-break with the dog at any point; the search trio never once said, either in their police statements or under oath, that LM had walked past the v-break with his dog. And, yeah, why the hell didn't he take the dog over the wall? If the dog had reacted in such a strong way at the other side of the wall like he said it did, then surely it stands to reason that you would take the dog over to see what it had smelt literally seconds ago? And, wouldn't a young boy of 14 be scared or intimidated going into that woodland himself in the pitch black of night, knowing his girlfriend was missing? He was hiding behind Mia and using her as a prop. And isn't it just, cough, amazing LM could see all what he claimed to have seen from such a distance away from Jodi's body? Why no emotion or tears? Why did he wipe his entire call history and text messages from his mobile phone just after the police and emergency services arrived? Why did he ignore his mother's phone calls just after the body was found? And on and on it goes. LM had guilty knowledge of where Jodi lay and didn't risk him or his dog getting jodi's blood on them both -- that's why he never went right up to the body at 2340 (he was dna aware; that's why he got rid of the german army parka he'd been wearing between 1640 - 1800). And why didn't LM go straight to Judith's house like he said he would if he didn't see jodi on the way over? Then, tie all of this in with the other 15 adminicles of circumstantial evidence used against LM in court!

Apologies for any typos and repetition and rambling on . . . I'm on my trusty phone on public transport heading into town for some football and pints.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1106 on: February 17, 2024, 09:10:54 PM »
Parky41 makes a good point about LM not taking the dog over that wall after it allegedly reacted 16.3 metres west of the v-break (ahem, exactly parallel to where Jodi's body lay on the other side of it . . . now fancy that!). I don't have the time to expand on this as much as I'd like to as I'm going out shortly.

Anyway, surely if the dog had reacted in this way at the wall (i.e., clawing, jumping & sniffing at the wall excitedly), LM would have made a big deal about it by shouting and telling the others about it (for example, "Look everyone, Mia can scent something!"). He didn't say anything about it, apart from telling police when he was interviewed. We know he didn't say anything on the night to the trio, because they've never ever claimed that LM alerted them to Mia reacting at the wall; the trio just mentioned the dog sniffing at the wall and doing what dogs do -- they never ever said the dog reacted like it had found something and never mentioned LM telling them that the dog had reacted. It's significant that the trio never once said that LM said that mia could scent something; it's like LM just added it in as an incidental afterthought, when it should have been very important evidence. He was lying.

8((()*/

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1107 on: February 17, 2024, 09:12:28 PM »
He is doing an outstanding Job of having it all turn on its head against him. There is something clearly wrong with anyone who acts in such a manner. Stalking people, calling them, arriving at doors, work places, being reported to the police by several people so far, no doubt that count will rise. My question to Mr Forbes would be, has Luke Mitchell asked you to behave in such a manner to people?

Sounds like someone may be passing Scott Forbes telephone numbers

And if that someone is the person who has behaved like this in the past - then it will link back to the murderer
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 09:17:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1108 on: February 17, 2024, 09:24:43 PM »
Sounds like someone may be passing Scott Forbes telephone numbers

And if that someone is the person who has behaved like this in the past - then it will link back to the murderer

Indeed it does Nicholas, all the way back to LM. Every action carried out and sanctioned by him. One can never retract now from the lawyer and legal rep claims, applied to both of course. Ms Lean and acting on behalf of him with Mr Forbes doing the same. And people are being asked to believe that LM holds no danger to the public?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1109 on: February 17, 2024, 09:59:17 PM »
Indeed it does Nicholas, all the way back to LM. Every action carried out and sanctioned by him. One can never retract now from the lawyer and legal rep claims, applied to both of course. Ms Lean and acting on behalf of him with Mr Forbes doing the same. And people are being asked to believe that LM holds no danger to the public?

Scammer Sandra Lean knows the person who is passing people like Scott Forbes phone numbers

She referred to them in October 2023 as “the mischief makers

Finally, or nearly finally, clearly the mischief makers out there (laughs)…. http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/11/01/killer-luke-mitchell-transcript-of-toxic-abuser-scammer-sandra-leans-29th-october-2023-catch-up-courtesy-of-nicola-brennan-aka-nicky-brendan/

Strongly suspect the police will notify the prison service 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 10:37:58 PM by Nicholas »