Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84554 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1110 on: February 19, 2024, 10:07:42 AM »
Some of sadistic murderer Luke Mitchell’s comments to police from his 14th August 2003 interview have been published

See Sgt George Thomson’s testimony
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/12/15/copies-of-full-trial-transcripts-her-majestys-advocate-v-luke-muir-mitchell-part-278/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #1111 on: February 19, 2024, 05:02:11 PM »
Some of sadistic murderer Luke Mitchell’s comments to police from his 14th August 2003 interview have been published

See Sgt George Thomson’s testimony
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/12/15/copies-of-full-trial-transcripts-her-majestys-advocate-v-luke-muir-mitchell-part-278/

Read about half of it last night and will probably read the rest later on tonight or tomorrow if I have time. From what I did read I thought it was very telling indeed when LM lost composure and started swearing at the police during the interview, when they repeatedly asked him the question that any normal person would have asked him in those circumstances: "What did you do about it?". LM knew the police had sussed him out and couldn't handle it. A narcissist's cover well and truly blown and not being able to accept it; he didn't like not being in control, being outsmarted or being told what to do. Poor Jodi had no chance

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1112 on: February 19, 2024, 07:11:37 PM »
Read about half of it last night and will probably read the rest later on tonight or tomorrow if I have time. From what I did read I thought it was very telling indeed when LM lost composure and started swearing at the police during the interview, when they repeatedly asked him the question that any normal person would have asked him in those circumstances: "What did you do about it?". LM knew the police had sussed him out and couldn't handle it. A narcissist's cover well and truly blown and not being able to accept it; he didn't like not being in control, being outsmarted or being told what to do. Poor Jodi had no chance

Comes across as a complete brat with no concern or empathy about what happened to his girlfriend. Not the actions of an innocent person.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1113 on: February 19, 2024, 07:24:28 PM »
Comes across as a complete brat

He did and does

Would be interesting to watch the actual video footage of his interview

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Admin

« Reply #1114 on: February 26, 2024, 12:31:06 AM »
Lean is now petitioning for convicted child killer Lucy Letby appeal/re-trial. So far the LM Cult have been slow on the pick up to back her.

Suppose if she tries often enough she might one day pick a winner. Saint Jude and her would get on well.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 12:33:35 AM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1115 on: February 26, 2024, 01:49:21 AM »
What They Found’s last video 4 weeks ago 28 likes on YouTube.

Have you had a listen to What They Found’s latest video?
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/mk9IjSJm3Yo?si=pC_U8n1BaSEEar2M

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1116 on: February 26, 2024, 06:41:10 PM »
Have you had a listen to What They Found’s latest video?
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/mk9IjSJm3Yo?si=pC_U8n1BaSEEar2M

I did try but as with many of WTF videos I found myself slowly losing the will to live.

Did he say something interesting?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1117 on: February 29, 2024, 05:23:07 PM »
https://www.innocencecanada.com/exonerations/steven-truscott/?fbclid=IwAR0oIG7XFotvNV8a_E905ZvK4Wj5rKBbGT4iM5Mhe39VPsfRsY4ottXsZyw

In 1959 a teenage girl was killed in Canada. Fourteen year old Steven Truscott, a classmate, was tried and convicted as an adult which led to a death sentence (later commuted).  A physician gave highly dubious evidence regarding stomach contents and time of death. This case is now widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice.  A terrible crime was committed, and the criminal justice system focused on the wrong person, despite other plausible suspects.  Some people in the community confused the heinousness of the crime with the quality of the evidence.  Did something similar occur in the present case?  That is for each person to decide.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1118 on: February 29, 2024, 06:33:43 PM »
https://www.innocencecanada.com/exonerations/steven-truscott/?fbclid=IwAR0oIG7XFotvNV8a_E905ZvK4Wj5rKBbGT4iM5Mhe39VPsfRsY4ottXsZyw

In 1959 a teenage girl was killed in Canada. Fourteen year old Steven Truscott, a classmate, was tried and convicted as an adult which led to a death sentence (later commuted).  A physician gave highly dubious evidence regarding stomach contents and time of death. This case is now widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice.  A terrible crime was committed, and the criminal justice system focused on the wrong person, despite other plausible suspects.  Some people in the community confused the heinousness of the crime with the quality of the evidence.  Did something similar occur in the present case?  That is for each person to decide.
It’s a pointless comparison.  I’m sure there are hundreds and thousands of murderers who were correctly convicted on the basis of the evidence against them, what would be  the relevance of any of those many examples to this case?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1119 on: February 29, 2024, 07:05:33 PM »
It’s a pointless comparison.  I’m sure there are hundreds and thousands of murderers who were correctly convicted on the basis of the evidence against them, what would be  the relevance of any of those many examples to this case?

As are most VS. Opinions with zero relevance to the case at hand.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 08:04:13 PM by Parky41 »

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1120 on: February 29, 2024, 09:17:46 PM »
If the criminal justice system deliberately ignores what went wrong in a previous case, then there will be more wrongful convictions than if the system takes note and puts reforms into place.  The police did exactly the contrary in the present case.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1121 on: February 29, 2024, 09:51:33 PM »
If the criminal justice system deliberately ignores what went wrong in a previous case, then there will be more wrongful convictions than if the system takes note and puts reforms into place.  The police did exactly the contrary in the present case.
Are you suggesting that the Scottish justice system should have had the foresight to know that a miscarriage of justice was going to be uncovered in Canada two years after the case against Mitchell came to court?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1122 on: March 01, 2024, 08:20:11 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Fantasy Lawyer Scott Forbes (Pt4-Canary)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/6v_suPadAMk?si=mryq4ft-VQpzoqPV

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1123 on: March 03, 2024, 04:20:08 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Fantasy Lawyer Scott Forbes (Pt5/Gaslighters)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/Dz1NMp2d-Xk?si=1yszcmE4uxnLsaXn
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 06:18:29 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1124 on: March 04, 2024, 06:17:17 AM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Fantasy Lawyer Scott Forbes (Pt6/Maniacs)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/0qEukGE7PF8?si=AVXn822E3WPa8OMR