Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84609 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1125 on: March 04, 2024, 07:57:12 AM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Fantasy Lawyer Scott Forbes (Pt7/Boxes)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/-BXwvOq4EXQ?si=JbVw871f[Name removed]t_ga8F
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #1126 on: March 04, 2024, 12:32:19 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Fantasy Lawyer Scott Forbes (Pt6/Maniacs)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/0qEukGE7PF8?si=AVXn822E3WPa8OMR
Chris will need a Scottish phrase book to translate whilst listening to the fake lawyer's drunken rambling brogue.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1127 on: March 04, 2024, 03:00:30 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell & His Fantasy Lawyer Scott Forbes (Pt9/Key)
👇🏼
https://youtu.be/JA2OkhmiUn8?si=MbKKK07zvl[Name removed]hP3m
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1128 on: March 04, 2024, 03:11:49 PM »
Chris will need a Scottish phrase book to translate whilst listening to the fake lawyer's drunken rambling brogue.

The speed was slowed down to help people like Chris with the fake lawyers brogue

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #1129 on: March 15, 2024, 12:13:55 AM »
Read about half of it last night and will probably read the rest later on tonight or tomorrow if I have time. From what I did read I thought it was very telling indeed when LM lost composure and started swearing at the police during the interview, when they repeatedly asked him the question that any normal person would have asked him in those circumstances: "What did you do about it?". LM knew the police had sussed him out and couldn't handle it. A narcissist's cover well and truly blown and not being able to accept it; he didn't like not being in control, being outsmarted or being told what to do. Poor Jodi had no chance
LM was an adolescent without counsel in an interrogation that was to determine the course of the rest of his life.  IIUC this was the interview that even a Scottish court called "outrageous."  This incident illustrates a substantial problem in the Scottish criminal justice system that call out for reform, and this case has at least one more example. And all you can comment on is that he lost his composure?!  Even if we agree to focus on that, it can just as easily be taken as evidence of innocence as evidence of guilt.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1130 on: March 15, 2024, 10:37:43 AM »
LM was an adolescent without counsel in an interrogation that was to determine the course of the rest of his life.  IIUC this was the interview that even a Scottish court called "outrageous."  This incident illustrates a substantial problem in the Scottish criminal justice system that call out for reform, and this case has at least one more example. And all you can comment on is that he lost his composure?!  Even if we agree to focus on that, it can just as easily be taken as evidence of innocence as evidence of guilt.

Reform around such has already been put in place. It is the very essence of why it is applied that LM missed that reform by mere days. The law is constantly adapting, making changes.

The context of the whole time frame merited in a mere fraction with the over zealous behaviour of the police.

The transcripts, the application by AT, showed clearly that LM understood perfectly well his rights. He exercised those rights many times throughout the interview. He was not coerced and bullied into anything. He appealed and lost because of this.

Yet, until the release of the transcripts, the inference swayed heavily upon a boy being bullied for hours by the police - Nothing like it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:14:49 AM by Parky41 »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1131 on: March 15, 2024, 06:53:46 PM »
Reform around such has already been put in place. It is the very essence of why it is applied that LM missed that reform by mere days. The law is constantly adapting, making changes.

The context of the whole time frame merited in a mere fraction with the over zealous behaviour of the police.

The transcripts, the application by AT, showed clearly that LM understood perfectly well his rights. He exercised those rights many times throughout the interview. He was not coerced and bullied into anything. He appealed and lost because of this.

Yet, until the release of the transcripts, the inference swayed heavily upon a boy being bullied for hours by the police - Nothing like it.

He was a child. A child who had never had any involvement with the police, had no criminal record and certainly no experience of being questioned by the authorities. They were experienced policeman who had questioned suspects hundreds of times. Are you trying to convince us that those policemen were so incompetent that a CHILD with no previous experience of being questioned was able to run rings around them?

He was an intelligent child but still out of his depth. He was a cheeky, bolshy teenager but obviously unaware what he was up against. If he actually had understood the perilous nature of his predicament perhaps he’d have shown the maturity you seem to think that he possessed and remained silent.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1132 on: March 15, 2024, 07:08:39 PM »
He was already known to local CID, not the local bobbies. One of the CID who testified at court stated he was already known to them (see recent transcript).

He was almost 15 - sexually active, dealing drugs, carrying knives (that none of his peers did), sleeping in a room with jars of dead rats and urine - hardly an innocent child. IMO he liked taunting them. NB: see pic of him giving the finger and w....... sign and laughing at the press in CM's car. Hardly the picture of innocence.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 07:12:20 PM by KenMair »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1133 on: March 15, 2024, 08:54:26 PM »
He was already known to local CID, not the local bobbies. One of the CID who testified at court stated he was already known to them (see recent transcript).

He was almost 15 - sexually active, dealing drugs, carrying knives (that none of his peers did), sleeping in a room with jars of dead rats and urine - hardly an innocent child. IMO he liked taunting them. NB: see pic of him giving the finger and w....... sign and laughing at the press in CM's car. Hardly the picture of innocence.

He may have been known to CID but probably many of his peer group were too if they all hung around together and smoked dope. Lest we forget Jodi was only 14 and was sexually active, skipping school and using drugs. Was she ‘hardly and innocent child’? Do our acts as children negate our immaturity?

As to the rude signs….he was a cheeky teenager so really nothing out of the ordinary there.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1134 on: March 15, 2024, 09:22:59 PM »
He may have been known to CID but probably many of his peer group were too if they all hung around together and smoked dope. Lest we forget Jodi was only 14 and was sexually active, skipping school and using drugs. Was she ‘hardly and innocent child’? Do our acts as children negate our immaturity?

As to the rude signs….he was a cheeky teenager so really nothing out of the ordinary there.

How do you know his peer group were known to CID? He was the peer group drug dealer and carried knives - his friends didn't. He wasn't a cheeky teenager - do you behave like that when your girlfriend's just been killed or go out with her friend several weeks later. Good bit of victim blaming as usual.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 09:48:51 PM by KenMair »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1135 on: March 15, 2024, 09:55:48 PM »
How do you know his peer group were known to CID? He was the peer group drug dealer and carried knives - his friends didn't. He wasn't a cheeky teenager - do you behave like that when you're girlfriend's just been killed or go out with her friend several weeks later. Good bit of victim blaming as usual.

It’s not victim blaming at all. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. I don’t think Jodi’s lifestyle had anything to do with her murder. Much as Luke’s did not make him a likely murderer.

John [Name removed] was a drug dealer and carried knives too. In fact I believe he had one of Luke’s at one point, or so he said. Does that make him a likely murderer too or is he held to a lower standard of behaviour than Luke?

It never fails to disconcert me that while adults natural reaction should be to protect a child in Luke’s position you and  your ilk appear to relish the cruelty heaped upon him. It really is puzzling.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1136 on: March 15, 2024, 10:15:44 PM »
It’s not victim blaming at all. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. I don’t think Jodi’s lifestyle had anything to do with her murder. Much as Luke’s did not make him a likely murderer.

John [Name removed] was a drug dealer and carried knives too. In fact I believe he had one of Luke’s at one point, or so he said. Does that make him a likely murderer too or is he held to a lower standard of behaviour than Luke?

It never fails to disconcert me that while adults natural reaction should be to protect a child in Luke’s position you and  your ilk appear to relish the cruelty heaped upon him. It really is puzzling.
Cruelty heaped on him?!  The “innocent cheeky chappy” brutally murdered his 14 year old girlfriend in our ilk’s estimation, what puzzles me is your puzzlement!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline KenMair

« Reply #1137 on: March 15, 2024, 10:19:51 PM »

I don't relish any cruelty but firmly believe LM is where he deserves to be and he should accept why. Was there not a recent quote of "20 years, ach well I expected that". My concern is the hatred and bile vented against the victim's family by SL & SF and Luke's Cult Army (like yourself).

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1138 on: March 15, 2024, 10:31:05 PM »
I don't relish any cruelty but firmly believe LM is where he deserves to be and he should accept why. Was there not a recent quote of "20 years, ach well I expected that". My concern is the hatred and bile vented against the victim's family by SL & SF and Luke's Cult Army (like yourself).

Luke’s Army! What age are you?

And yes you do appear to relish cruelty and the most abhorrent kind, against a child. I’m sorry but that’s how you come across.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1139 on: March 15, 2024, 11:20:33 PM »
Luke’s Army! What age are you?

And yes you do appear to relish cruelty and the most abhorrent kind, against a child. I’m sorry but that’s how you come across.
This is a typical example of deflection.  The person relishing cruelty is the one convicted of brutally slaying his girlfriend, not the person agreeing that he was correctly charged and convicted of said crime.  Why do you always have to get atop your moral high horse, it’s very tiresome, indeed quite pathetic really.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly