Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79072 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #510 on: November 09, 2016, 08:46:57 AM »
Both the Democrats and Republicans are to the right of the political spectrum, compared to the UK's main 2 parties Eleanor.

Thank You, Stephen.

stephen25000

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #511 on: November 09, 2016, 08:47:43 AM »
We don't want them Scared, Stephen.  We just want them wiped out.

That isn't going to happen Eleanor.

I have seen for myself the mindset which drives some of these people. No persuasion makes them see the reality of the situation , and they will not accept they are being manipulated.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #512 on: November 09, 2016, 10:43:44 PM »
That isn't going to happen Eleanor.

I have seen for myself the mindset which drives some of these people. No persuasion makes them see the reality of the situation , and they will not accept they are being manipulated.

Once they are not supported financially, as we have seen greed will divide, they will run and those who have long memories and shortened lives at their hands, will seek revenge. But I do hope Trump turns with Russia if he wants to stay in that fight, and aniahlate ISIS/ISIL.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #513 on: January 03, 2020, 08:09:33 PM »

She's a corrupt evil war monger who should be behind bars.

She wants to not just attack Iran but totally obliterate them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

She was gleeful about the public sodomizing by knife of Gadaffi.

Also look up Benghazi.

What Trump has going for him is, he isn't the wrathful vengeful war whore that Hillary is.

Erm...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly