Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.  (Read 62345 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 05:57:51 AM »
Very sad, it didnt feel like it was going to end well.

Poor baby.

Doesnt this deserve its own thread, I find it very confusing its in Maddys although it does feel like de ja vue....

Its nearly always family, friends, or friends of friends in the end.

RIP little one.x

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 07:19:17 AM »

I am trying really hard not to be judgemental here.  And No, this does not mean that I want to excuse the behaviour of anyone involved.  I just don't want to see this turn into a bear pit over the body of a very little boy.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 08:28:33 AM »
Murder and the mother arrested another bitch bites the dust

That has yet to be determined.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

drummer

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »
Sky news reporting that the little boys body was found at the home of mother's sister.

http://news.sky.com/story/1197026/mikaeels-mum-detained-as-body-discovered

stephen25000

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 08:41:06 AM »
Very sad news.

The disappearance from his mothers flat didn't make sense right from the start.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:43:50 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2014, 09:38:48 AM »
Yes it was all over facebook...she left her kids alone at night continually apparently and they got taken away and put into foster care before being returned last september

So yes, possible something happened in her absence

I wonder how long before social services get the blame for this vile hag's inability to parent.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2014, 09:55:06 AM »
Sky news reporting that the little boys body was found at the home of mother's sister.

http://news.sky.com/story/1197026/mikaeels-mum-detained-as-body-discovered

Omg!!  How sinister!  Her sister's flat?  So she did do it?

Have woken to the very sad news.....as people have already commented, there's going to be great sadness within the community and a lot of anger.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2014, 10:09:34 AM »
The BBC  is reporting that the bungalow belongs to the grandma..

stephen25000

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 10:12:23 AM »
And there was me wondering when The Mccanns were going to get the blame.

A totally unnecessary comment in the circumstances of a little boy's death.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2014, 10:25:47 AM »
My thoughts are with Mikaeel's little twin sister and the other siblings.. so sad to think how their life is looking now  8)><(

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
As  the poor boys body has been found at a family members house and the mother has been arrested...I think it is reasonable to speculate.There has been speculation about the McCanns  for six years with nothing to point blame at them.
  It appears there may  have been a staged abduction to cover up a death. what the case has shown is how difficult it would be to get away with this...3 days yet some think the McCanns have managed it for six years.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 10:27:32 AM »
Don't ya just lurve the irony and the hypocrisy.

spot on...body found ...mother arrested..but speculation not allowed ..oh the irony...

CPN

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2014, 10:28:45 AM »
My thoughts are with Mikaeel's little twin sister and the other siblings.. so sad to think how their life is looking now  8)><(

And I guess they have been taken into care - or who is looking after them?  and who will have had to tell them what has happened? - a very difficult task

Cariad

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2014, 11:00:53 AM »
There was a case once, many years ago now, of a little girl going missing who was later found alive in a flat. I don't think the girls name was ever released. Some "weirdo" had snatched her, but she was found alive.

I was so hoping that this would be one of those extremely rare miracles.

I went to bed late, slept in. I turned my laptop on and on the home screen bing news told me a body had been found.

I hope it was quick and clean. I hope that his siblings aren't all separated. I hope they get the support they need to be able to cope with this.

I don't know if there can ever be justice in a case like this. I don't know what justice even means when the life of a child is in the other side of the scales.

I don't believe in a God or a heaven so I can't offer prayers. In there stead, I'll make a donation to the Nspcc. It seems only slightly less futile than praying, even to an atheist, yet I have the overwhelming urge to do something.

Poor, poor child.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2014, 11:30:28 AM »
There was a case once, many years ago now, of a little girl going missing who was later found alive in a flat. I don't think the girls name was ever released. Some "weirdo" had snatched her, but she was found alive.

I was so hoping that this would be one of those extremely rare miracles.

I went to bed late, slept in. I turned my laptop on and on the home screen bing news told me a body had been found.

I hope it was quick and clean. I hope that his siblings aren't all separated. I hope they get the support they need to be able to cope with this.

I don't know if there can ever be justice in a case like this. I don't know what justice even means when the life of a child is in the other side of the scales.

I don't believe in a God or a heaven so I can't offer prayers. In there stead, I'll make a donation to the Nspcc. It seems only slightly less futile than praying, even to an atheist, yet I have the overwhelming urge to do something.

Poor, poor child.

he was ill...perhaps he died from natural causes compounded by neglect and that why his mother staged the abduction..we will see