Author Topic: Stephen Birch Body Finder Extraordinaire Revisit  (Read 23321 times)

Redblossom

Stephen Birch Body Finder Extraordinaire Revisit
« on: August 01, 2013, 05:04:33 PM »

This one starts in Portuguese but there is a long Birch speaking in English piece after a short while

and kate mccanns reaction from 6.50

I know this is old, but I came across it whilst looking for something, and at the time, didnt really pay any attention, but today I watched the videos.

Caveat was inserted in the second video that he doesnt think Murat was involved

Questions:

1) Where did he get the idea in the first place that Madeleine could be buried in Murats garden?

2) Why does he state she died and she was buried there on May 3, and who by? How the hell could he know?

3) How did the Murats not notice someone for four days in their back garden utilising equipment, which surely couldnt have been silent! Or notice x person filming it as well

4) If he found shifts in the soil underground, how did he know it was not any possible phenomenon apart from a burial of a human?

5) How could he say that it was Madeleine? As, eg, distinct from a pet being buried and resulting in alledged changes

6) Mark Harrison oversaw GPR equipment and cadaver dogs utilised in Murats villa so how come they didnt pick anything up?

7) Did he really spend 50000 dollars or whatever it was to do all this?

8) Is he dumb?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:06:59 PM by Redblossom »

Rachel Granada

Re: Stephen Birch Body Finder Extraordinaire Revisit
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 05:07:54 PM »
LOL, Birch is a 24-carat fool!  Thanks Redblossom for the vids.  Birch is just a total ... DICK!!  @)(++(*

Redblossom

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 06:04:25 PM »
LOL, Birch is a 24-carat fool!  Thanks Redblossom for the vids.  Birch is just a total ... DICK!!  @)(++(*
I just find the whole thing bizarre and wondered if anyone had any idea about some of those questions if they had read any of his or other blogs, that might have answered them, anyway

stephen25000

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »
Where did they dig up this idiot Birch ? 8-)(--)

Rachel Granada

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »
Where did they dig up this idiot Birch ? 8-)(--)

Hallelujah and have mercy!  I agree with Stephen!   Stranger things have happened!   8((()*/

Rachel Granada

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 06:38:18 PM »
I just find the whole thing bizarre and wondered if anyone had any idea about some of those questions if they had read any of his or other blogs, that might have answered them, anyway

Birch is an attention-seeking joke.  I understand that he was embraced at Haverns until he started insulting Amaral!

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 07:40:43 PM »
Birch is an attention-seeking joke.  I understand that he was embraced at Haverns until he started insulting Amaral!

But according to Haverns members area, he still rings Bennett now and again.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 07:48:08 PM »

He had to insult Amaral to make his ridiculous theory work.  But who cares.  They are both wrong.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 07:53:54 PM »
But according to Haverns members area, he still rings Bennett now and again.

LOL! can you imagine that phone conversation.... A contest as to who would be bored to death the first! Two massive egos trying to further their own agendas on the back of a missing child, like two bloated maggots.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 07:55:01 PM »
He had to insult Amaral to make his ridiculous theory work.  But who cares.  They are both wrong.

Agreed.

Redblossom

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 08:13:51 PM »
 This thread is about Birches ideas actions and statements, not Amarl or Bennett who had nothing to do with this, pls refrain from infestating threads with the hate and backslapping  towards those  two individuals ta, start a new thread
 8((()*/

Rachel Granada

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 08:26:26 PM »
Is it a big issue, though, Rachel? 8(>((

LOL! Delicious isn't it... Bennett reduced to riding the streets of Harlow on a bike delivering papers to try and meet his nonthly £125 Carter Ruck bill... hoping to get a photo but it may take a few days.

Offline Carana

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 10:18:50 PM »
I suppose that he may have one redeeming characteristic: virtually no one - on either side of the fence - appears to find him credible.

A unifying factor of sorts.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 10:30:49 PM »

A unifying factor of sorts.
Really ? I find all this mocking Mr Bennett miserable.

Redblossom

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 10:37:50 PM »
Pretty pathetic, they should ask the mods for their own forum lol instead  of continually infesting these  ones