Author Topic: Did M25 rapist kill Billie-Jo Jenkins? Family call for new police probe  (Read 17171 times)

Offline John

I must admit I have formed the opinion that he was hard done by with all the trials and what he went through.  It has always intrigued me though why his wife took the remaining girls and emigrated as far away as Tasmania.
Thanks for your thoughts John,
I believe that after he was convicted, his wife Lois divorced him and moved with their four daughters to Tasmania, severing contact. Days after his acquittal she revealed how he had violently beaten her and their children.
In her diary she alleged that her former husband had a history of domestic violence, violent mood swings and a fascination for corporal punishment. This diary was wriiten way before the murder even took place and she had no reason to lie at all. She stated that he had often lost his temper and punched Billie-Jo. Mrs Jenkins knew exactly what Sion was capable of.
She had given similar evidence during his appeal hearing but the allegations were never heard by the jury. Many people also do not know that was also a proven liar, bully and often cheated on his wife.

Crikey that is something I didn't know.  I have no time for domestic violence irrespective who the perpetrator is, there just is no excuse for it and as for punching little girls...well...say no more.

I look forward to hearing what you can tell us about the case and Mr Jenkins in particular Ian.   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brigadier

I would strongly recommend you read Sion and Bob's book on the case. It describes how quickly Lois falls apart when the erroneous forensic report is put to her. She then sets about basically framing Sion, preventing him from having a fair trial to start with, divorcing him and taking the girls to Tasmania where he never sees them again. What's more she ignores the family court order and neglects to maintain contact between Sion and the girls.

Lois' claims of domestic abuse are never corroborated by any evidence or by anyone else involved with the family: the girls, live in au pairs, etc.

Offline Nicholas

Re: Did M25 rapist kill Billie-Jo Jenkins? Family call for new police probe
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 10:23:29 PM »
Sorry about this but I believe Jenkins to be guilty. He was well known for having an incredibly violent temper and his 'convenient' excuse that he went to the DIY shop is just a little too obvious for me. His ex-wife exposed him as a very violent, controlling man with a nasty temper who frequently beat his wife and kids. At this stage she had no reason to lie. Also, he was only acquitted on his re-trial because two juries had been unable to reach an agreement on a verdict.
What amazes me is the old chestnut that keeps fooling everybody time and time again..........'a mysterious tramp or stranger was spotted in the vicinity' If you think about that statement for a minute you will realise it's absurdity.
You visit any area, at any time there will be 'mysterious strangers and tramps'. It is a complete kop out.
I believe Jenkins murdered her in a fit of rage. He argued with her and she answered back. This proved to be too much for the controlling violent Jenkins and he picked up a metal tent peg that was in the garden (which had very high walls and was virtually impossible to climb over) and repeatedly battered her in an uncontrolled and explosive rage. This was an up-close and very personal killing. This was NOT a killing by a complete stranger. There was no motive for a complete stranger to attack her; she was not sexually assaulted in any way, the house was not burgled nor broken into. The only person with access to the house and the time to cover it up was Sion Jenkins. The police knew it and neighbours who knew this man knew it. I strongly suspect that he gotten away with murder. The final nod for me was the publication of his book. It was highly inappropriate, embarrassing to his family and particularly insensitive to Billie-Jo's real family. It reminded me of the garbage OJ Simpson wrote after his aquittal. I felt that it was a form of gloating that he'd got away with it.
On 10 August 2010 it was revealed that The Ministry of Justice had refused Siôn Jenkins compensation claim for wrongful imprisonment – such payment is awarded only when a person is shown to be "clearly innocent"
I truly think that justice will one day catch up with this man.

Great post!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brigadier

Re: Did M25 rapist kill Billie-Jo Jenkins? Family call for new police probe
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2018, 08:27:43 PM »
Great post!
Yes, it is a great post. That is if you ignore the factual inaccuries, the facile arguments and the selective disregarding of witness accounts. Yes, other than: brilliant.

Offline IndigoJ

From what I recall of the books I have read on this case there was no evidence of any sexual assault which seems very odd if a rapist killed her ?