Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Paj

Hello everyone
« on: February 11, 2020, 06:31:30 PM »
Hi everyone

Got to hear about this forum on Twitter, where I've been reading a lot under the WhiteHouseFarm hashtag.  Got so annoyed by the wild claims & assertions re JB's supposed "innocence", esp from the man himself & his supporters' group, that I decided to join somewhere a bit more sensible & balanced!

Been passionate about justice & fairness since I was quite a young kid.  Spent much of my working life in the CJS (not as a lawyer!); took early retirement a long time ago.  Live in Yorkshire.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 07:21:29 PM »
Hi Paj

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forum.  I look forward to reading your contributions.  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 08:46:19 PM »
Welcome on board, old boy! Look forward to working alongside you

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 12:26:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Paj. Hope you enjoy it.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 04:59:08 AM »
Hi everyone

Got to hear about this forum on Twitter, where I've been reading a lot under the WhiteHouseFarm hashtag.  Got so annoyed by the wild claims & assertions re JB's supposed "innocence", esp from the man himself & his supporters' group, that I decided to join somewhere a bit more sensible & balanced!

Been passionate about justice & fairness since I was quite a young kid.  Spent much of my working life in the CJS (not as a lawyer!); took early retirement a long time ago.  Live in Yorkshire.

Welcome Paj. I look forward to hearing from you on the White House Farm board.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Paj

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 08:01:15 AM »
Welcome on board, old boy! Look forward to working alongside you

Old girl!  8)-)))

Might have a bit more time to be active in here now! (Well, once the sunshine disappears & the garden's a bit more sorted).

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 01:20:53 PM »
Old girl!  8)-)))

Might have a bit more time to be active in here now! (Well, once the sunshine disappears & the garden's a bit more sorted).

Sorry! My team once had a wicketkeeper called Paj Singh, that’s where the misunderstanding stems from

Offline Paj

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 12:47:48 PM »
No worries me ol' fruit!  8((()*/  I made the name up, stands for Peace And Justice :)

Talking of cricket, what a huge miss the 1-dayer at Headingley on 7th July's gonna be  8)><(