Author Topic: The Madeleine Fund beginnings.  (Read 13026 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Madeleine Fund beginnings.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »

a bit doesn't say it was...

IIRC....it was established it was kmcc

Not that I think it really matters  ... but for the record, where and when exactly was that established?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 01:50:23 PM »
Not that I think it really matters  ... but for the record, where and when exactly was that established?

That is why I put....IIRC....for the record....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Lace

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 02:27:32 PM »

Nor have I....perhaps lace can provide a cite for that ...

seeing how she politely asks for cites on other matters...

I got the info from here -   www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id58.htm

Can you give me a link to where you read about a bucket being placed outside the Ocean Club in the first few days to collect money for Madeleine,  which the staff complainedabout saying that their tips were affected please?

Offline xtina

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 05:31:47 PM »

I got the info from here -   www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id58.htm

Can you give me a link to where you read about a bucket being placed outside the Ocean Club in the first few days to collect money for Madeleine,  which the staff complainedabout saying that their tips were affected please?

That just shows when the... no stone unturned fund was started.....12 may....

It wasn't outside ....

a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Lace

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 05:53:17 PM »

That just shows when the... no stone unturned fund was started.....12 may....

It wasn't outside ....

a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception....

Link please.

Offline xtina

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 08:06:15 AM »
Link please.

What for....what are you trying to prove....

That there wasn't a begging bucket in the foyer....

Offline Lace

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 09:17:11 AM »
What for....what are you trying to prove....

That there wasn't a begging bucket in the foyer....

I can find no information stating that a bucket was put in the foyer of the Ocean Club in the few days following Madeleine's disappearance,  please provide a link.

Offline xtina

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 09:47:41 AM »
I can find no information stating that a bucket was put in the foyer of the Ocean Club in the few days following Madeleine's disappearance,  please provide a link.

The fund was started by the 12th more or less 5 working days...

and you don't believe there was a bucket in the foyer...before that

gmcc was arranging a remembrance day for maddie...imo

usually done when your child is dead ....and you don't believe gmcc didn't think maddie was.....

he wanted to arrange this yet maddie could have turned up at any time if alive..........

“We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing (...) It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that.” Gerry McCann, 3 weeks after Madeleine McCann was allegedly kidnapped - picture above taken 9 days after, at Our Lady of Luz church, at a mass for Madeleine, on her birth day, 12 May 2007.

LET'S HOLD A MADELEINE DAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/looking-back-at-mccanns.html

Offline Lace

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 10:07:41 AM »
The fund was started by the 12th more or less 5 working days...

and you don't believe there was a bucket in the foyer...before that

gmcc was arranging a remembrance day for maddie...imo

usually done when your child is dead ....and you don't believe gmcc didn't think maddie was.....

he wanted to arrange this yet maddie could have turned up at any time if alive..........

“We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing (...) It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that.” Gerry McCann, 3 weeks after Madeleine McCann was allegedly kidnapped - picture above taken 9 days after, at Our Lady of Luz church, at a mass for Madeleine, on her birth day, 12 May 2007.

LET'S HOLD A MADELEINE DAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/looking-back-at-mccanns.html

Where is the proof that there was a bucket in the foyer of the Ocean club that the McCann's put there in the first few days of Madeleine going missing.

Yes they wanted to hold a Madeleine day,  as it was stated the media focus on Madeleine was dying down they wanted Madeleine to be remembered,  not that she had died but that she was still missing!!!

So are you trying to make out that they wanted a remembrance day because they knew Madeleine was dead?   It doesn't matter that they were planning something for the future,  it would have been cancelled obviously if Madeleine had been found.   They wanted to keep the media looking for Madeleine don't you get that?

Offline xtina

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 10:59:51 AM »
Where is the proof that there was a bucket in the foyer of the Ocean club that the McCann's put there in the first few days of Madeleine going missing.

Yes they wanted to hold a Madeleine day,  as it was stated the media focus on Madeleine was dying down they wanted Madeleine to be remembered,  not that she had died but that she was still missing!!!

So are you trying to make out that they wanted a remembrance day because they knew Madeleine was dead?   It doesn't matter that they were planning something for the future,  it would have been cancelled obviously if Madeleine had been found.   They wanted to keep the media looking for Madeleine don't you get that?

remembrance day.....

well what else was it.......why didn't it happen... what happened to don't forget about me.....

So they were so composed and thinking so rationally.....

yet knew maddie was not going to be found some time soon....

Source: 'The Times', May 22, 2007
-----
I wonder why John McCann gave up his full time, well-paid job, so quickly after Maddie 'disappeared', despite having a mortgage, a wife and children to support?

How did he know Maddie wouldn't be found soon?

Offline sadie

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 12:00:59 PM »
remembrance day.....

well what else was it.......why didn't it happen... what happened to don't forget about me.....

-----
I wonder why John McCann gave up his full time, well-paid job, so quickly after Maddie 'disappeared', despite having a mortgage, a wife and children to support?

Erm, can you clarify that cite please xtina.  Because I cant find it.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 01:02:20 PM »
The campaign has two nerve centres. One is in Praia da Luz. The other is the Glasgow sitting room of John McCann, 48, who is on indefinite leave from his job as a medical rep for the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca. There he fields endless e-mails and telephone calls.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/family-move-the-world-in-battle-to-bring-their-22--t2247.html
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Lace

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 04:11:48 PM »
remembrance day.....

-----

John McCann did not give up his full time job,  he went on indefinite leave and so he could have gone back at any time if Madeleine was found.

He didn't know if Madeleine would be found soon after he went on leave,  that is why he didn't give up his job.

All this diverts from the question,  where is the link to the bucket that you say was in front of the Ocean Club put there by the McCann's in the three days after Madeleine went missing?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 05:26:00 PM »
John McCann did not give up his full time job,  he went on indefinite leave and so he could have gone back at any time if Madeleine was found.

He didn't know if Madeleine would be found soon after he went on leave,  that is why he didn't give up his job.

All this diverts from the question,  where is the link to the bucket that you say was in front of the Ocean Club put there by the McCann's in the three days after Madeleine went missing?

Actually I have no problem with the concept of collection buckets for a good cause ... but nowhere can I find anything at all confirming the allegation made on this forum about such a bucket in the Ocean Club foyer.

In my opinion confirmation from a reputable source is required for the sake of accuracy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2018, 05:42:32 PM »

obviously, there were two buckets ...I'm talking about the first one ....unfortunately has no date...

the megabucks one was started in just over a week ...so why your concern over the begging bucket...

so the begging bucket in the foyer must have kept them going.... till the money came rolling in ....

strange to call it a fighting fund .....who were they fighting lol..

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=collection+bucket+put+in+foyer+for+mccanns+in+pdl&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=rWdJ3WQHH_aeSM%253A%252CewjAck-p1qEjcM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kQrpamRXX9bGT4X-f1E-akcl79kbA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6rb3Bpv7dAhWCDuwKHaXCADYQ9QEwBHoECAYQDA#imgdii=SaGX5I3P6uC4aM:&imgrc=NcpACDsTMAx_3M:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:47:50 AM by John »