Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464340 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8085 on: May 09, 2020, 11:59:43 AM »
That could be related to his excessive drinking, but it doesn't explain why he was covered in blood. It's internal, not external bleeding.
FIL died of the same,I didn't see it but the wife said it was not nice.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #8086 on: May 09, 2020, 12:05:16 PM »
McCann scammer died of a acute subdural haemorrhage.

Private detective, 56, who conned Madeleine McCann's parents out of £300,000 claiming he could find her died in fall before his body was found covered in blood, coroner rules

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302891/Private-detective-56-conned-Madeleine-McCanns-parents-300-000-died-fall.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-private-detective-who-21998207
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8087 on: May 09, 2020, 12:45:32 PM »
That could be related to his excessive drinking, but it doesn't explain why he was covered in blood. It's internal, not external bleeding.
He fell didn’t he?  Some people think Madeleine fell off a sofa which resulted in blood spatter up the wall, so why would you not think a fall could produce bleeding?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8088 on: May 09, 2020, 06:56:09 PM »
FIL died of the same,I didn't see it but the wife said it was not nice.

Sorry, who? I know that excessive drinking can thin the blood and make bleeding heavier than normal.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8089 on: May 09, 2020, 07:26:31 PM »
Sorry, who? I know that excessive drinking can thin the blood and make bleeding heavier than normal.

its easily worked out...father in law

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8090 on: May 09, 2020, 08:24:59 PM »
its easily worked out...father in law

Thanks Davel.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8091 on: May 20, 2020, 06:16:47 PM »
Son stolen 32 years ago meets his parents
Police reunited Mao Yin with his parents, having used a picture of him as a child to generate an image of how he would look today
Police reunited Mao Yin with his parents, having used a picture of him as a child to generate an image of how he would look today
AFP/GETTY IMAGES
A Chinese man stolen from his parents 32 years ago as a toddler has been tearfully reunited with them, after police used a photograph of him as a child and facial recognition technology to track him down.

Mao Yin was two years old when he was snatched in the central city of Xi’an in 1988 and sold for £690 in today’s money to a childless couple in Sichuan province 600 miles away.

Mr Mao was abducted when he was two
Police created an image of Mr Mao based on the childhood photo and scanned the national database to find close facial matches. Mr Mao, 34, had no idea that he had been taken and sold as a child. He was abducted when his father was distracted while fetching a drink of water for his son on the way home from nursery.

His mother, Li Jingzhi, said that she quit her job to try to find him, sending more than 100,000 flyers and appearing on TV. Then late last month, the search narrowed after police in Xi’an received a tip-off. They tracked down Mr Mao and a DNA test confirmed his identity.

At the reunion organised by the police, Mr Mao ran into his mother’s arms. “I don’t want him to leave me any more. I won’t let him leave me any more,” she said.

Mr Mao, who runs a home decoration business in Sichuan, said he intended to move to Xi’an to live with his birth parents.

Police have not said what has happened to the parents who brought him up, other than that an inquiry is continuing. Child abduction became widespread in China from the 1980s, when a one-child rule was enforced.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #8092 on: May 24, 2020, 08:53:32 AM »
Thinking of, and wishing Rob(bitybob) a speedy and full recovery from the Covid-19 virus.

Offline Lace

« Reply #8093 on: May 24, 2020, 11:05:35 AM »
Thinking of, and wishing Rob(bitybob) a speedy and full recovery from the Covid-19 virus.

Sorry to hear that,  hope Rob is better soon,  thinking of you Rob.

Offline barrier

« Reply #8094 on: May 24, 2020, 11:19:53 AM »
Robs on the Bamber part of the Justice forum.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=6.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8095 on: June 13, 2020, 10:52:24 AM »
The following makes OG pale into insignificance in terms of duration and £'s spent:

https://www.channel4.com/press/news/murder-carpark-explores-1987-murder-daniel-morgan-most-investigated-unsolved-murder
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #8096 on: June 13, 2020, 01:16:03 PM »
The following makes OG pale into insignificance in terms of duration and £'s spent:

https://www.channel4.com/press/news/murder-carpark-explores-1987-murder-daniel-morgan-most-investigated-unsolved-murder

basically in their own backyard, why does any one think they'll crack the Mccann case which is not even in their jurisdiction.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8097 on: June 13, 2020, 01:28:23 PM »
basically in their own backyard, why does any one think they'll crack the Mccann case which is not even in their jurisdiction.
Why do you apparently think they shouldn't bother.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8098 on: June 13, 2020, 02:21:00 PM »
Why do you apparently think they shouldn't bother.

I think the question is whether they're fit for purpose, because if not there's not much point in them bothering imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8099 on: June 13, 2020, 03:17:38 PM »
I think the question is whether they're fit for purpose, because if not there's not much point in them bothering imo.
Are you suggesting the Met is not fit for purpose?  Perhaps you and Holly could volunteer to replace Cressida Dick on a job share basis and whip them into shape.