Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502646 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #495 on: March 29, 2019, 08:18:17 AM »
I can quite understand why the courts would reject it as evidence, but if you ever come across proof that my East End of Glasgow human intuition is proved to be wrong, you be sure to let me know. I'll repeat it as many times as you like, it makes no difference to me, innocent parents do not wash their missing child's favorite soft toys. Especially after just around the time they learn a cadaver dog is on the way  8(0(*
Why do you think the courts would reject it as evidence then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #496 on: March 29, 2019, 08:21:55 AM »
I can quite understand why the courts would reject it as evidence, but if you ever come across proof that my East End of Glasgow human intuition is proved to be wrong, you be sure to let me know. I'll repeat it as many times as you like, it makes no difference to me, innocent parents do not wash their missing child's favorite soft toys. Especially after just around the time they learn a cadaver dog is on the way  8(0(*

Does this human intuition only exist in the East End of Glasgow or does it extend to other parts of Glasgow?
Does everyone from the East End of Glasgow possess such human intuition?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #497 on: March 29, 2019, 08:22:28 AM »
Out of interest how do we know that Kate washed Cuddle Cat?  Did she admit this under police interrogation or did she divulge this information of her volition?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #498 on: March 29, 2019, 08:24:43 AM »
I have no problem whatsoever accepting the fact that my claim has no basis in a court room. No problem at all. And if that fact opens my claim up to ridicule, so be it, it doesn't worry me in the slightest. But you be sure to let me know when my claim is proved wrong. The case is still being investigated, so you have a chance.
But that's never going to happen... and it's not going to happen because innocent parents simply do not wash their missing children's soft toys when they learn a cadaver dog is on the way. I'll add imo if it's ever proved wrong, not before.
I don’t think this claim of yours has ever been subjected to thorough investigation, ie that innocent parents never wash their missing children’s personal effects.  You have constructed an unchallengeable argument though one which you freely admit has no worth whatsoever in determing guilt or innocence.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #499 on: March 29, 2019, 08:25:08 AM »
No comment.
Is that because you don’t know or don’t want to say?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #500 on: March 29, 2019, 08:29:00 AM »

Could we have a few In My Opinions, please.  Otherwise I shall be forced to add them myself, which I don't like doing.

Thanks in advance.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #501 on: March 29, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »
Can you give me any other examples of innocent parents washing their children's favorite soft toy when they learn a cadaver dog is on the way. That would prove it's an opinion and not a fact. If you feel like adding imo that's fine with me.

Your request is ridiculous.

Persisting in stating opinion as fact will ultimately result in warning point.  And I don't like doing that either.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #502 on: March 29, 2019, 08:42:35 AM »
Can you give me any other examples of innocent parents washing their children's favorite soft toy when they learn a cadaver dog is on the way. That would prove it's an opinion and not a fact. If you feel like adding imo that's fine with me.

Could you use your remarkable East End of Glasgow human intuition to respond to my post # 532.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #503 on: March 29, 2019, 09:14:59 AM »
I'm not prepared to alter my position on this subject without examples, nor do I have any to desire to land a warning, which leaves me with no alternative other than to say.  &^&*%

Such a pity.  You do have things to offer, so long as you obey Forum Rules.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #504 on: March 29, 2019, 09:23:58 AM »
I've no idea what he was told but he did say he didn't share their optimism at the time. Possibly Kate & Gerry mistakenly thought PJ had some DNA from a suspect & wanted to match it to specific items in the McCanns' possession - as you would if you were innocent & very little else was being done to find Madeleine.
I wonder why the villa was searched by Eddie before Casa Liliana was?

The dogs alerted in 5A on 31st July. As a result search warrants were issued for the McCann villa and car. The villa search then followed on 2nd August.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #505 on: March 29, 2019, 09:35:52 AM »
I admitted no such thing, it has enormous worth to me. And it can be challenged OK, the case is being investigated, an abduction apparently. If an alive Madeleine McCann turns up or a nasty old abductor is convicted then that would prove that the missing child's mother washed her missing daughter's soft toy when she learnt a cadaver dog was on the way because it was 'filthy with suntan lotion'.
You've no other demonstrable examples of similar behavior from the parents of a missing child? Isn't that a surprise.
In my opinion it is irresponsible not to wash or otherwise clean children's toys and cuddle blankets on a regular basis.

It is the norm for responsible parents of my mother's generation ... my generation ... my daughter's generation ... to have raised our children in as healthy an environment as possible.  Cleanliness is the key to that.
Snip
...  a great rule of thumb is to wash them as often as you wash your children's bedding at home which is probably once every week or two.
https://www.romper.com/p/how-often-should-you-wash-your-childs-lovey-it-has-to-be-done-sorry-7788891

Madeleine had had her soft toy for nearly four years ... I think it is inconceivable it wasn't washed regularly during that time.

I also think this is one of the more ridiculous criticisms put about to castigate Kate ... Amelie has also been pictured cuddling Madeleine's soft toy ... was her safety and well being to be jeopardised by exposure to germs from dirty soft toys?

You've obviously made yourself the judge of that already so please accept my question as a rhetorical one.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #506 on: March 29, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »
Cuddle Cat wasn't washed again that day.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #507 on: March 29, 2019, 10:30:39 AM »

Surely it was remiss of the police not to hold for forensic testing cuddlecat and anything else which the missing child and possibly an intruder may have come into contact with if it was an abduction?  I can't believe the soft toy wasn't immediately taken away.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #508 on: March 29, 2019, 10:58:05 AM »
Surely it was remiss of the police not to hold for forensic testing cuddlecat and anything else which the missing child and possibly an intruder may have come into contact with if it was an abduction?  I can't believe the soft toy wasn't immediately taken away.

I think it was remiss of them (particularly to allow the cleaners in but I think it might have been a reflection of the time.

Who had ever heard of "the scent of death" in 2007? and anything else you couldn't actually see.

The Portuguese forensic team did pick up plenty of hair as well as what turned out to be a saliva stain on the bedding so they were thorough enough with anything visible.
If I remember correctly, interesting that saliva gave the same reading as another bodily fluid but nothing (eg blood) was seen allowing samples to be taken anywhere else in the apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #509 on: March 29, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
Does this human intuition only exist in the East End of Glasgow or does it extend to other parts of Glasgow?
Does everyone from the East End of Glasgow possess such human intuition?

It has taken some time to reveal that there is a surprisingly high proportion of posters on this forum who live in Scotland, even in or around the Glasgow area.

I do hope that clan warfare is not about to start.   &%54%
What's up, old man?