Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464172 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #1365 on: August 03, 2016, 12:39:17 AM »
The number endng 459 is the number called not the number called from, so
There is no call recieved by police at 22 59 , their number is different...someone will correct if i am wrong
G-Unit has used the PJ Files re OC staff to identify that the 4 calls made after the 2 calls to the GNR were to staff members working within the complex.
What's up, old man?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1366 on: August 03, 2016, 12:43:11 AM »
G-Unit has used the PJ Files re OC staff to identify that the 4 calls made after the 2 calls to the GNR were to staff members working within the complex.

Ok thank you
And well done GU

ROb take note
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:29:34 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1367 on: August 03, 2016, 12:59:30 AM »
The number endng 459 is the number called not the number called from, so
There is no call recieved by police at 22 59 , their number is different...someone will correct if i am wrong
I think I covered this in my correction.
My correction was ""What I have noted is that the number that is called from Ocean Club at 21:21:55  is the same number that is also called after the two calls from the Ocean Club (the highlighted ones) to the PNR.
This 2nd call was to 962414590 which is made at 22:59:11 which is about the time the first 2 GNR Police arrive at PDL.

Thanks
"G-Unit has used the PJ Files re OC staff to identify that the 4 calls made after the 2 calls to the GNR were to staff members working within the complex."  So if that is true, I have no doubts about it, then the call made earlier at 21:21:55 was of the same nature "to staff members working within the complex".
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:03:56 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1368 on: August 03, 2016, 01:28:13 AM »
Can you give me the full link please?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAGE_ORDER.htm
scroll down to processos volume XI
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:31:06 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1369 on: August 03, 2016, 01:53:45 AM »
which  forum out of interest
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6456.msg252517#msg252517

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6456.msg256385#msg256385 Very interesting timing there for there was call to the police very close to that time.  The time in the post is just 2 minutes prior that phone call.
21:21:55  but was it from that  PDL geographical area?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1370 on: August 03, 2016, 01:56:12 AM »
My correction was ""What I have noted is that the number that is called from Ocean Club at 21:21:55  is the same number that is also called after the two calls from the Ocean Club (the highlighted ones) to the PNR.
This 2nd call was to 962414590 which is made at 22:59:11 which is about the time the first 2 GNR Police arrive at PDL.

Thanks
"G-Unit has used the PJ Files re OC staff to identify that the 4 calls made after the 2 calls to the GNR were to staff members working within the complex."  So if that is true, I have no doubts about it, then the call made earlier at 21:21:55 was of the same nature "to staff members working within the complex".

No you didnt
You posted
What I have noted is that the number that called at 21:21:55  is the same number that also calls after the two calls from the Ocean Club (the highlighted ones)  this 2nd call was from 962414590 which is received by the police at 22:59:11 which is the time the first 2 GNR Police arrive at PDL.???
Report to moderator     Logged
There was no call received  by police at 22 59

Offline mercury

« Reply #1371 on: August 03, 2016, 02:00:26 AM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6456.msg252517#msg252517

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6456.msg256385#msg256385 Very interesting timing there for there was call to the police very close to that time.  The time in the post is just 2 minutes prior that phone call.
21:21:55  but was it from that  PDL geographical area?

Oh
When you said old forum i imagned you meant a dfferent one from here!!
Anyway there was no call to police before 22 41 that night

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1372 on: August 03, 2016, 02:03:55 AM »
Oh
When you said old forum i imagned you meant a dfferent one from here!!
Anyway there was no call to police before 22 41 that night
Yes, I understand now.   My correction was ""What I have noted is that the number that is called from Ocean Club at 21:21:55  is the same number that is also called after the two calls from the Ocean Club (the highlighted ones) to the PNR.

Thanks
Moderation

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1373 on: August 03, 2016, 02:36:40 AM »

Thanks
After the calls to GNR the receptionist phoned his manager and reported the situation.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1374 on: August 03, 2016, 02:48:45 AM »
After the calls to GNR the receptionist phoned his manager and reported the situation.
What do you mean by "reported the situation"?  Are you reading from his/her statement to this fact.  If so what is this person's name?
The phone calls to the Manager were 7 - 18 minutes after the GNR calls so he wasn't just reporting that the police had been called, but maybe that the police had arrived. 
Moderation

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1375 on: August 03, 2016, 03:20:12 AM »
What do you mean by "reported the situation"?  Are you reading from his/her statement to this fact.  ... (snip)
See mccannpjfiles site - english translations page

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1376 on: August 03, 2016, 04:37:03 AM »
     LINDSAY JANE JOHNSTON
She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared. At that, she immediately launched the "missing child" procedure. This procedure consists of dividing the site into several areas, which are allocated to various of the company's employees to start searching for the missing child. To that effect, the informant explains that, around 10.25pm, the date indicated, the said procedure was begun, dividing the whole site into three distinct areas, namely the north zone, the central zone (including the area of the company) and all the roads surrounding the company and which go as far as the beach. Five of the company's employees were mobilised to coordinate the searches, helped by various people ( other employees, tourists and residents)

Later, not knowing precisely what time, the local police came to the company and, taking into account the procedure which we had set in place, they proceeded with the appropriate actions for this type of situation.

Questioned by us, the informant indicated that the searches by members of the OCEAN CLUB ended at around 4am on the morning of May 4th, without result.
AMY ELLEN TIERNEY
The witness confirms that the girl's father went to the reception to call the police as soon as her disappearance was noticed and that twenty minutes had passed. The GNR took 30 - 35 minutes to arrive.

JOHN ELLIOT HILL
With regard to the facts of the investigation. Statements show that he knew of these facts by means of a phone call from Lindsay, head of the child care service, who told him about a female child staying at the resort who had disappeared. This phone call was made to the deponent's mobile phone at about 22.28 on 03-05-2007. About 5 minutes later the deponent presented himself at the resort, because Lindsay had told him that she had initiated the procedure for missing children used by the company and the child had not been found. Upon arriving at the scene he saw about 100 people, employees, guests and residents searching the grounds, the beach and adjoining areas calling out the child's name.

With the use of cellphones there seem to be calls that are not registered on this phone register. 
What time did Gerry call the police?
From that time it took 30-35 min for them to arrive.  When did the police arrive?
First GNR arrived about 11 PM or 23:00.  Is then when Amy takes her timing from?

If the procedures start at 10:25 presumably that is done on permission of the Manager John Hill and we are told that is at 10:25 and he arrives shortly after that.   
According to Amy 20 minutes had passed before GM went to reception at 10:28 or thereabout JH rung and missing child procedure activated.  Gerry's request to ring the police is not complied with then but at either 10:41 or 10:53 take your pick.  If it was at 10:53 then they must have already been on their way.
So that puts the alert by Kate at 10:08
To what time do you add the 30-35 minutes to arrive? 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:59:17 PM by John »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1377 on: August 03, 2016, 05:17:09 AM »
    http://www.mccannfiles.com/id258.html
Statements of the GNR officers who attended the Ocean Club on the night/morning or 03/04 May 2007
Time
The order of arrival
23:00 :José Maria Batista Roque and Nelson Filipe Pacheco da Costa

23:25/23:50 :António Henrique da Conceição Duarte (Sergeant and Commander of the Lagos GNR Post)

00:00 : Rui Ségio Lopes Silva and 'Santos' (no statement found)

00:05 : Paulo Jorge Carvaihosa da Costa

00:10/00:15 : José Carlos Leal Pimentel

01.05/01.20 : Paulo Jorge Fernandes Neto

01:10 : João Vasco da Silva Casimiro

01:55/02:30 : Armando Augusto Morais and Carlos Manuel Carvalho Lacão

It is anyone's guess when the Police arrived for which group of officers are you aware of?  It sounded like the first 2 are not usually counted in the timing.
That was what made me think there were two separate call outs made to the PJ only one activating the Missing child procedures.

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1378 on: August 03, 2016, 07:42:00 AM »
Who was the witness saying the following? My wife mentioned on the following day that she vaguely remembered someone calling "Madeleine, Madeleine", this was after we had crossed the road from the MW reception and before entering our apartment. She does not remember where the sound came from or whether it was in an urgent tone, not paying any more attention to it and only remembered the following day when we heard about Madeleine's disappearance". OK, before going on the next part, do you remember at what time you left'

If his wife wasn't interviewed that is not his problem, but it is still a clue for me.  A very important one.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:05:48 PM by John »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1379 on: August 03, 2016, 08:52:37 AM »
What do you mean by "reported the situation"?  Are you reading from his/her statement to this fact.  If so what is this person's name?
The phone calls to the Manager were 7 - 18 minutes after the GNR calls so he wasn't just reporting that the police had been called, but maybe that the police had arrived.

If the receptionist [Helder Luis] phoned his manager [Vitor Santos] he didn't use the reception landline. Santos' number wasn't dialed after the police were called.

He knows about the situation that happened at the Ocean Club concerning the disappearance of a little given that on the day in question (03/05/2007) he was on duty and was contacted by a member of staff from the Tapas Restaurant between 09.30 and 22.00 who informed him that the daughter of some guests who were dining there had disappeared.

That he immediately contacted the GNR in Lagos, shortly after this the child’s father and John Hill arrived at the reception and he phoned the GNR again.

He then contacted the head of reception Vítor Santos and informed him of the situation.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HELDER_LUIS.htm

With regard to the date of the disappearance on 3rd May 2007, he remembers that at 22.00/22.15 he received a phone call from the reception, from receptionist Helder, who told him that John Hill was extremely agitated as a child had disappeared and that the GNR had been contacted but had not arrived yet.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR-SANTOS.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0