Author Topic: Boris Johnson to shut down Parliament. Privy Council meet Queen at Balmoral.  (Read 25723 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Boris Johnson to shut down Parliament. Privy Council meet Queen at Balmoral.
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2019, 08:15:38 AM »
So they don't want independence if a Labour government were to be elected.

We British do not appear to have any sort of legitimate government at the moment ... more a Lord Protector ... it took a Scottish Court and Scottish Judges to call that abrogation of democratic rule into question on behalf of the British people.
The 'rump' having been disbanded who else speaks for us?
Interesting times particularly when the constitutional monarch who heads our State is suspected of being compromised in the process of getting us to this point in time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

Re: Boris Johnson to shut down Parliament. Privy Council meet Queen at Balmoral.
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2019, 03:30:18 PM »
How is life going to improve for you after a no deal Brexit?

Very simple VS.  I won't have the EU dictate to me what I can buy and eat, what shape it should be, who I should buy it from and add on tariffs for the privilege.  I don't want an unelected unaccountable bunch of bureaucrats in a country which I have neither any interest in or intend to ever visit dictating my life choices. OK?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 03:33:38 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »
We British do not appear to have any sort of legitimate government at the moment ... more a Lord Protector ... it took a Scottish Court and Scottish Judges to call that abrogation of democratic rule into question on behalf of the British people.
The 'rump' having been disbanded who else speaks for us?
Interesting times particularly when the constitutional monarch who heads our State is suspected of being compromised in the process of getting us to this point in time.

The English High Court has stated that the judiciary should not be involving themselves in political processes. They have stated that the courts have no right to interfere in executive decisions.  The Scottish Courts will have yet more egg on their face by this time next week, their obvious bias will be laid bare for all to see imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2019, 06:17:52 PM »
Very simple VS.  I won't have the EU dictate to me what I can buy and eat, what shape it should be, who I should buy it from and add on tariffs for the privilege.  I don't want an unelected unaccountable bunch of bureaucrats in a country which I have neither any interest in or intend to ever visit dictating my life choices. OK?
What things are the EU currently preventing you from buying and eating?  What do you look forward to buying far more cheaply post Brexit?  Do you not mind having your life choices dictated to by unelected bureaucrats in this country?  You do realise you’ll have to pay tariffs on goods that you don’t currently after a no deal Brexit don’t you?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:20:59 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2019, 06:45:09 PM »
What things are the EU currently preventing you from buying and eating?  What do you look forward to buying far more cheaply post Brexit?  Do you not mind having your life choices dictated to by unelected bureaucrats in this country?  You do realise you’ll have to pay tariffs on goods that you don’t currently after a no deal Brexit don’t you?

I want disposable plastic cutlery & cotton buds, over powered hoovers & inefficient light bulbs & no garlic munching, foul smelling Frenchman is going to tell me I can't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »
I want disposable plastic cutlery & cotton buds, over powered hoovers & inefficient light bulbs & no garlic munching, foul smelling Frenchman is going to tell me I can't.
Got to love a bit of satire. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2019, 09:55:01 PM »

Tis strange,the Scots want away but want to use their courts to decide on a parliament based in England.

Ah  the last time I looked The Scots, I being one of them. voted against independance!  The scottish SNP want independance from England but want to be ruled by the EU. but as it stands , Nik hated the outcome, as like the brexit outcome, wants to go against the people and get her way. She and her hissy fits stealing from the poor to give to the wealthy. Tsk AND it was her government ,against the will of the people, who gave Donald Trump the best peice of  land to build in north scotland a horrendous golf course! Manned by ' non scottish people'...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2019, 09:56:41 PM »
The English High Court has stated that the judiciary should not be involving themselves in political processes. They have stated that the courts have no right to interfere in executive decisions.  The Scottish Courts will have yet more egg on their face by this time next week, their obvious bias will be laid bare for all to see imo.

They are indeed a totally Pc led,leftie darling, bunch of hipocrytes. An embarrassment.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2019, 11:23:43 PM »
Ah  the last time I looked The Scots, I being one of them. voted against independance!  The scottish SNP want independance from England but want to be ruled by the EU. but as it stands , Nik hated the outcome, as like the brexit outcome, wants to go against the people and get her way. She and her hissy fits stealing from the poor to give to the wealthy. Tsk AND it was her government ,against the will of the people, who gave Donald Trump the best peice of  land to build in north scotland a horrendous golf course! Manned by ' non scottish people'...

There is no doubt that  marginally more Scots voted against independence in the referendum.
One of the reasons given by those who advocated the rejection of independence was that Scotland would be no longer in the EU.
Now that Scotland will not be in the EU, much against the vote of the majority of the Scottish electorate, do you perceive any reason for disatisfaction?

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:59:12 AM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2019, 08:56:28 AM »
Apart from being summed up in the most offensive terms ... your misunderstanding and misinterpretation of recent Scottish history is stunning only for its ignorance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2019, 11:35:19 PM »
Apart from being summed up in the most offensive terms ... your misunderstanding and misinterpretation of recent Scottish history is stunning only for its ignorance.

It might be short in some aspects but she is right, Nicola Sturgeon is no friend of Scotland. Call them Nationalists or Republicans, they all have the same agenda.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2019, 09:35:10 AM »
It might be short in some aspects but she is right, Nicola Sturgeon is no friend of Scotland. Call them Nationalists or Republicans, they all have the same agenda.

Who is "them"
What is "the same agenda"

Who is a friend of Scotland?
Boris.....?  @)(++(*

I trust all of your post is in your opinion only .
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 08:04:20 AM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2019, 05:34:02 PM »

There is no doubt that  marginally more Scots voted against independence in the referendum.
One of the reasons given by those who advocated the rejection of independence was that Scotland would be no longer in the EU.
Now that Scotland will not be in the EU, much against the vote of the majority of the Scottish electorate, do you perceive any reason for disatisfaction?

Have you any idea how pretentious your post is?

There are no valid statistics to say why people voted to stay in the UK. Therefore, you can stop making it up to make you sound like you know what you are talking about.  The FACT IS- those who voted did so  for reasons only they know, this was a MAJORITY. SNP didn't like it so Nik Nik wants another one!  Nik Nik also didn't like the Brexit result so she wants that reversed as well. WTF?  Talk about ignoring the people...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2019, 05:36:49 PM »
Have you any idea how pretentious your post is?

There are no valid statistics to say why people voted to stay in the UK. Therefore, you can stop making it up to make you sound like you know what you are talking about.  The FACT IS- those who voted did so  for reasons only they know, this was a MAJORITY. SNP didn't like it so Nik Nik wants another one!  Nik Nik also didn't like the Brexit result so she wants that reversed as well. WTF?  Talk about ignoring the people...
Define “valid statistics “.  Are they only the ones that accord with your own beliefs?

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2019, 05:44:33 PM »

Oh my another pretntious post.. You have failed to enlighten the great unwashed of how your far superior knowlwdge  can challenge the said post. I note you name calling and not referencing the post  is that not against the rules?

I have a better uderstanding of Scottish History - my family land owners since 16th Century.

Donald trumps company had great opposition from wild life consevationaists and locals - ther were demonstrations and legal arguments. SNP gave in on the basis it would bring hundwreds; if not thousands' of scottish jobs.  This didn't happen and last time I looked Scottish meant being born in Scotland- it is a playground for the wealthy.