Author Topic: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?  (Read 29847 times)

Offline misty

Re: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2019, 11:53:08 PM »
Google maps shows most shutters down; no idea when the images were taken. 

The surname of my suspect(s) does not start with B. 

Yes a vehicle is much easier to trace but it has to be seen and then someone has to observe and take note and unless they felt something untoward was going on its unlikely to figure on their radar.

I can't see that any of the witnesses were asked about cars in the car park or immediate vicinity?  We know Mrs Fenn had a car which was no doubt parked in the car park and yet I haven't seen any mention of this.
It's relatively easy to concoct a theory involving one of 2 suspects with a surname beginning with B. What's not so easy is to explain why the PJ couldn't crack such a simple case.
If a getaway vehicle belonged to a local its presence or movement from its normal location in the given time frame would not have aroused suspicion, particularly if the owner had a young child of their own. However, most of the residents around Block 5 were not locals so, in that respect, it was an ideal target for an abduction attempt.

The date the images were taken is at the bottom of the screenshot lifted from Google Earth Pro.

Offline barrier

« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2019, 06:21:46 AM »
Former MET officer, Ian Horrocks, with 30 years experience suggests a car may have been used.
He was not the investigating officer at the time though.Tannerman, whoever he was never saw or heard anything suspicious,how is it known,Redwood moved the time on.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 06:36:58 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2019, 08:52:05 AM »
Former MET officer, Ian Horrocks, with 30 years experience suggests a car may have been used.

Horrocks was second in command to Hamish Campbell on the Jill Dando case. Hamish Campbell was put in charge of Operstion Grange initially. Campbell was the one responsible for it's remit, which was to investigate an abduction.

He arrived in PdL in 2012, hired by The Sun. He wrote a report, but rewrote it in 2013 as new information was released. In his first report he was 100% sure that the McCanns weren't involved;

"in my opinion, the most salient fact is that a male was seen at 9.15pm carrying a child who clearly fits Madeleine’s description. When taking everything together this was clearly Madeleine, which therefore 100% rules out Mr and Mrs McCann as being involved in any way."

The above passage was removed when he rewrote his report because Redwood got rid of Tannerman.

I find myself in agreement with one passage;

"Although theories are of course a significant part of detective work, they should be based on evidence and not simply that you think you know what happened. The vital point is to keep an open mind and to go where the evidence leads, not where you think you want it to go."

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Ian_Horrocks.htm

It's worth wondering if Horrocks was influenced by his connections or by his employers. OG under Campbell were investigating an abduction and The Sun have supported the McCanns.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2019, 09:07:46 AM »
Colin Sutton was also in The Met and was responsible for at least one successful investigation. His opinion is therefore as valid as Horrock's. He says;

t year Sky asked me to a meeting to discuss what a ten-year anniversary film might achieve.  I explained that I would be willing to take part but that my position was one where I was as sceptical of the accepted (abduction) theory as I was of any other. I said I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail...

a point worthy of reinforcing is that a proper, conclusive and reasoned elimination or implication of Kate and Gerry McCann would have been in everyone's interest, most of all theirs.  That would have been my first objective had I been leading Operation Grange and so that is the biggest issue I have with how that investigation proceeded.
http://colinsutton.blogspot.com/2017/05/madeleine-mccann-and-operation-grange_9.html
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2019, 09:26:48 AM »
It's relatively easy to concoct a theory involving one of 2 suspects with a surname beginning with B. What's not so easy is to explain why the PJ couldn't crack such a simple case.
If a getaway vehicle belonged to a local its presence or movement from its normal location in the given time frame would not have aroused suspicion, particularly if the owner had a young child of their own. However, most of the residents around Block 5 were not locals so, in that respect, it was an ideal target for an abduction attempt.

The date the images were taken is at the bottom of the screenshot lifted from Google Earth Pro.

I'm sorry Misty I don't understand...I said the surname of my suspect(s) doesn't start with B?  In fact a B doesn't figure anywhere in the first name or surname. 

I think PJ were thrown by the chaos that erupted.  The Tannerman sighting was a red herring that threw many.  The McCanns were allowed far too much input.  And the media presence was a massive hindrance.  Obviously factors outside of PJ's control didn't help either eg a transient population where within 48 hours of MM's disappearance many witnesses had returned to other countries.

Completely innocent Robert Murat who was nothing other than a good citizen was first suspected by a Sun journo.  Some of all T7 were wrong in that they thought they saw RM hanging around on 3rd May which turned out not to be the case.  All of this proved to be a bogus line of inquiry.

Call it an investigation, call it a project or whatever you wish but its clear it was badly managed. 

Everyone has said how quiet the resort was in low season.  And images show most apartments had the shutters down.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2019, 09:33:05 AM »
Colin Sutton was also in The Met and was responsible for at least one successful investigation. His opinion is therefore as valid as Horrock's. He says;

t year Sky asked me to a meeting to discuss what a ten-year anniversary film might achieve.  I explained that I would be willing to take part but that my position was one where I was as sceptical of the accepted (abduction) theory as I was of any other. I said I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail...

a point worthy of reinforcing is that a proper, conclusive and reasoned elimination or implication of Kate and Gerry McCann would have been in everyone's interest, most of all theirs.  That would have been my first objective had I been leading Operation Grange and so that is the biggest issue I have with how that investigation proceeded.
http://colinsutton.blogspot.com/2017/05/madeleine-mccann-and-operation-grange_9.html

If you are referring to Colin Sutton's success in terms of nailing the so called 'night stalker' Delroy Grant I would point out that Grant was able to carry out numerous burglaries and rapes on the elderly before being apprehended.  Was Sutton successful or would some other police force/officers have apprehended Grant much sooner? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »
If you are referring to Colin Sutton's success in terms of nailing the so called 'night stalker' Delroy Grant I would point out that Grant was able to carry out numerous burglaries and rapes on the elderly before being apprehended.  Was Sutton successful or would some other police force/officers have apprehended Grant much sooner?

He has recorded successes. What are Horrock's? However, the point I'm making is that not all ex Metropolitan policemen agree with Horrocks. Sutton is sceptical of the abduction theory.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2019, 11:18:55 AM »
He has recorded successes. What are Horrock's? However, the point I'm making is that not all ex Metropolitan policemen agree with Horrocks. Sutton is sceptical of the abduction theory.

What are Sutton's recorded successes?  I don't know what Horrock's recorded successes are, do you?  I assume neither were complete failures given their long police service complete with gold-plated pensions? 

Does transparency exist to enable us to accurately measure how competent/incompetent individual officers are?

Afaik Sutton said in a roundabout way he received a call from an officer saying an investigatory role into MM's disappearance wouldn't be for him as he would want to clear the ground beneath his foot ie look at T9 and rule in/out as the case may be and the investigation was proceeding on the basis that this had already been carried out.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2019, 11:36:13 AM »
What are Sutton's recorded successes?  I don't know what Horrock's recorded successes are, do you?  I assume neither were complete failures given their long police service complete with gold-plated pensions? 

Does transparency exist to enable us to accurately measure how competent/incompetent individual officers are?

Afaik Sutton said in a roundabout way he received a call from an officer saying an investigatory role into MM's disappearance wouldn't be for him as he would want to clear the ground beneath his foot ie look at T9 and rule in/out as the case may be and the investigation was proceeding on the basis that this had already been carried out.

You clearly haven't looked at Horrock's credentials but are happy to agree with his report because he did 30 years with The Met. All I know is that Horrocks was involved with the failed Dando investigation with Campbell, while Sutton ran the Levi Bellfield investigation successfully. He also made the vital connection between Bellfield and Millie Dowler which led to him being convicted of her murder later.

In my opinion the two are at the very least equal, although I find Sutton more credible. My point was that Horrocks gave his opinions, not his solutions, and there are other equally valid opinions. Your opinions are no more credible than anyone else's in my opinion.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2019, 11:49:52 AM »
You clearly haven't looked at Horrock's credentials but are happy to agree with his report because he did 30 years with The Met. All I know is that Horrocks was involved with the failed Dando investigation with Campbell, while Sutton ran the Levi Bellfield investigation successfully. He also made the vital connection between Bellfield and Millie Dowler which led to him being convicted of her murder later.

In my opinion the two are at the very least equal, although I find Sutton more credible. My point was that Horrocks gave his opinions, not his solutions, and there are other equally valid opinions. Your opinions are no more credible than anyone else's in my opinion.

Afaik transparency doesn't exist to allow the public to form a decision about an individual officers competence? What ranks did they reach?  I guess much depends on team work too and other such factors eg delegating and managing. 

I referred to Horrocks report as it is self-evident that it contains nothing magical it just covers the sort of info we debate and post about here. 

As I said my theory does to some degree align with IH's but I've been able to develop mine more fully and name suspect(s).

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2019, 12:46:22 PM »
Afaik transparency doesn't exist to allow the public to form a decision about an individual officers competence? What ranks did they reach?  I guess much depends on team work too and other such factors eg delegating and managing. 

I referred to Horrocks report as it is self-evident that it contains nothing magical it just covers the sort of info we debate and post about here. 

As I said my theory does to some degree align with IH's but I've been able to develop mine more fully and name suspect(s).

I can't believe that you have named names. If OG take you seriously a potentially innocent person/family could face the trauma of being suspected of a heinous crime. I don't think for a minute that your theory has any merit, and I don't expect OG to take any action. I do, however, suggest you stop bragging about your own cleverness  and think about the damage you could cause.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2019, 01:00:20 PM »
I can't believe that you have named names. If OG take you seriously a potentially innocent person/family could face the trauma of being suspected of a heinous crime. I don't think for a minute that your theory has any merit, and I don't expect OG to take any action. I do, however, suggest you stop bragging about your own cleverness  and think about the damage you could cause.
There is the presumption of innocence.  OG will have to confirm what Holly is saying before this will happen.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2019, 01:13:30 PM »

In all probability an innocent family have already faced the trauma of being suspected of a heinous crime. 

OG will easily be in a position to check out whether or not my claims have any merit without the suspects even knowing.

Where have I bragged about "cleverness"? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2019, 02:29:13 PM »
In all probability an innocent family have already faced the trauma of being suspected of a heinous crime. 

OG will easily be in a position to check out whether or not my claims have any merit without the suspects even knowing.

Where have I bragged about "cleverness"?

I see this as bragging about your cleverness;

snip/

an extremely well thought out and detailed theory where all the pieces fit together puuuuurfectly supporting stranger abduction
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10983.msg553235#msg553235

snip/

I've been able to solve the case based on the material we do have.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10983.msg553088#msg553088

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2019, 02:51:11 PM »
Not to mention "Its easy for someone like me to solve the case".
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly