Author Topic: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?  (Read 30113 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2019, 07:58:04 PM »
They're clues, and there are not even any clues which suggest a getaway car was in that car park.
I’ve never suggested there was.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2019, 07:58:40 PM »
Not near that lamp post though.
If she was walking barefoot up to the lamp post then picked up the trail could have stopped at the lamp post.  So the car doesn't have to be parked by the lamp post.
But to start with do you now agree there is a witness statement describing the car that left, and obviously Arlindo's car which would have been easily traced, Arlindo being the Executive Chef.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2019, 08:04:51 PM »
Why?
Well I'd say if a person who has been involved with crime, they would take evasive action if they had been seen carrying away the goods.  This could involve going into the shadows and seeing if the person who might have seen you starts following you.  You might just pause for a while before entering the getaway car.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »
Holly - I have just reviewed this thread and noted you said in you theory MM was removed in a getaway car from the car park.
Would you care to describe which car park you are talking about?  Where was this car park?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 08:53:34 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2019, 09:41:52 PM »
There were 4 adults on the balcony of 606.

You'ld need to do a Google Earth check to see if the lost scent point was visible from that balcony.

Balcony 606?  Please tell more...
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline misty

« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2019, 10:16:27 PM »

Balcony of G606 where Berry & Balu stated they were sitting.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2019, 10:22:24 PM »
Balcony of G606 where Berry & Balu stated they were sitting.

Thanks.  I think the S&R dogs only scented as far as a lampost which I think is probably the shadowed one in your image.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2019, 10:22:44 PM »

Block 6 is numbered 601 to 605 on the ground floor, then 606 to 609 on the first floor.

I have checked and from that balcony one cannot see the entrance to the Tapas area i.e. none of the comings and goings of the T9 and not the Jez/Gerry encounter.

The relevant statements are Raj Balu and Neil Berry.  A foursome was on the balcony from before the McCanns went to Tapas until the balloon went up.
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2019, 10:30:31 PM »
Thanks.  I don't know when the images were taken that Misty posted up but most have shutters down and one or two cars about.  This supports my theory MM was placed in a car within the immediate vicinity.  Some say but no one mentioned seeing a car etc, etc but we can see from the image that a) most apartments have shutters down and b) a couple of cars are present.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2019, 10:33:03 PM »
Holly - I have just reviewed this thread and noted you said in you theory MM was removed in a getaway car from the car park.
Would you care to describe which car park you are talking about?  Where was this car park?

Hi Robbitybob1 I refer to the 'getaway' car as in the immediate vicinity but the S&R dogs scented to the car park opposite OC entrance.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »

At the time of tannerman sighting there was obviously no cars leaving,no mention from Redwood or any one else on searching for a car.

Former MET officer, Ian Horrocks, with 30 years experience suggests a car may have been used. 

Offline misty

« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2019, 11:03:49 PM »
Thanks.  I don't know when the images were taken that Misty posted up but most have shutters down and one or two cars about.  This supports my theory MM was placed in a car within the immediate vicinity.  Some say but no one mentioned seeing a car etc, etc but we can see from the image that a) most apartments have shutters down and b) a couple of cars are present.

The images were taken Feb 2015 so OC would have been pretty quiet.
Balu had a hire car that week but I'd guess it was parked at the front of Block 6. I've not cross-referenced all the other guests in the vicinity of Block 6/villas opposite to see who else had a hire car that week. There was one known long-term occupier in no.35 (one of the villas) who had a Landrover which was probably parked in the lot in question in 2007.
A vehicle is much easier to trace than a random person in a fluid population.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2019, 11:12:50 PM »
The images were taken Feb 2015 so OC would have been pretty quiet.
Balu had a hire car that week but I'd guess it was parked at the front of Block 6. I've not cross-referenced all the other guests in the vicinity of Block 6/villas opposite to see who else had a hire car that week. There was one known long-term occupier in no.35 (one of the villas) who had a Landrover which was probably parked in the lot in question in 2007.
A vehicle is much easier to trace than a random person in a fluid population.

Google maps shows most shutters down; no idea when the images were taken. 

The surname of my suspect(s) does not start with B. 

Yes a vehicle is much easier to trace but it has to be seen and then someone has to observe and take note and unless they felt something untoward was going on its unlikely to figure on their radar.

I can't see that any of the witnesses were asked about cars in the car park or immediate vicinity?  We know Mrs Fenn had a car which was no doubt parked in the car park and yet I haven't seen any mention of this. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2019, 11:33:33 PM »
Thanks.  I think the S&R dogs only scented as far as a lampost which I think is probably the shadowed one in your image.
AFAIK the lamp post was on the other side of the car park.

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2019, 11:39:33 PM »
Hi Robbitybob1 I refer to the 'getaway' car as in the immediate vicinity but the S&R dogs scented to the car park opposite OC entrance.
Are these two places different or one and the same?
1. In the immediate vicinity
2.  The car park opposite OC entrance.

I think you are saying they are different places but I'd like you to say that plainly.

When the Tapas 7 looked for Madeleine in the immediate vicinity I'd say that area was at least within a 100 meter radius and would have included the "car park opposite OC entrance".
Moderation