Author Topic: The Bible Note - Not A Suicide Note!  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: The Bible Note - Not A Suicide Note!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 12:39:03 AM »
Then make a thread about it this one isn't about Sheila reading the note.
So are you saying June may have been suicidal?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2020, 12:40:17 AM »

No I am not, the note is on no way suicidal.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2020, 08:46:55 AM »
It’s utter desperation from him and what’s left of his team.
To suggest a passage copied from the bible in June’s hand could somehow become a suicide note is pathetic. 2020 is turning out to be some kind of annus horribilis for him.

Ps, good work Caroline

Exactly, Steve

All this proves is that Jeremy Bamber is treating his CT like gullible fools

He knows full well that’s a note written in June’s hand for her Bible classes...not only is he trying it on in the hope of appealing, he’s fooling his own campaign team too, and making them look ridiculous
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 08:56:41 AM »
Have you? This thread isn't about how Sheila would respond to the note!

Can’t imagine Sheila suddenly having a massive psychotic fit, then quietly tiptoeing into her parents bedroom as they slept to have a quick read of June’s Bible; deciding June’s note meant she should kill everyone — and then walked down stairs and by huge coincidence happened to spot the loaded gun! 🙈🙄

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 08:57:47 AM »

I'm just wondering, as you're trying to attach the possibility of suicide to two women  -one of whom wrote a biblical tract dedicated to life and the other who may, or not, have read it- if it's a projection of your own state of mind?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2020, 11:16:02 AM »

I'm just wondering, as you're trying to attach the possibility of suicide to two women  -one of whom wrote a biblical tract dedicated to life and the other who may, or not, have read it- if it's a projection of your own state of mind?
I read they both had psychological problems.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2020, 12:29:05 PM »
I read they both had psychological problems.

They did, but as far as I know, June certainly wasn't suicidal.

I know I've said this before somewhere, but I can't imagine  Sheila would have written a suicide note-------unless, of course, she had intended,  in advance, to commit suicide while staying at WHF.  There is no evidence that this was the case (AFAIK).

If she had some kind of psychotic attack on the night of the murders, she wouldn't have been thinking  rationally enough to write a note, IMO.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2020, 12:38:51 PM »
I don't believe there's any evidence of a suicide not and suggesting otherwise is imo unhelpful to JB's case.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2020, 02:33:55 PM »
It is very optimistic of the OS to suggest Sheila wrote a suicide note. Then folded it up and put it in her mothers bible.

When was she supposed to have written it? Before the massacre started means the massacre was pre meditated. Then how would Nevill have time to phone Jeremy and the police? After the massacre she would not have time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2020, 06:57:52 PM »
I don't believe there's any evidence of a suicide not and suggesting otherwise is imo unhelpful to JB's case.
I am only interested in the truth, not someone's case.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2020, 06:59:56 PM »
It is very optimistic of the OS to suggest Sheila wrote a suicide note. Then folded it up and put it in her mothers bible.

When was she supposed to have written it? Before the massacre started means the massacre was pre meditated. Then how would Nevill have time to phone Jeremy and the police? After the massacre she would not have time.
In murders just about anything is possible. 
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2020, 11:07:47 PM »
If anyone here is writing to Bamber, they should tell him that the suicide note theory is on a hiding to nowhere. The Star reported in January that the CT and him believe the note inside the bible is a suicide note and is from John chapter 31. It isn't. The note has been documented in CAL's book and is no suicide note.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/jeremy-bambers-sister-sheila-caffel-21235611#comments-section

John chapter 31- 34

31 When he was gone, Jesus said, “Now the Son of Man is glorified and God is glorified in him. 32 If God is glorified in him,[a] God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once.

33 “My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

What the note actually said;
words: ‘Love one another. A determination always to act in the others’ best interest, whether we feel good or not, whether we like them or not. It is an act of will, commandment to obey. Be determined to be loving and kind to every person you meet whether you like them or not. Lord Jesus in Thy mercy, teach me to love for Thy name’s sake, help me to live and speak as a Christian, no matter what others may think.’

Lee, Carol Ann. The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (p. 408). Pan Macmillan. Kindle Edition.

This may mean that it wasn't disclosed but it is of no value and won't add anything to latest submissions.

Reading that note shows how lucid the person was when they write it: a person having a psychotic attack couldn’t possible write as eloquently as this:

“ Love one another. A determination always to act in the others’ best interest, whether we feel good or not, whether we like them or not. It is an act of will, commandment to obey. Be determined to be loving and kind to every person you meet whether you like them or not. Lord Jesus in Thy mercy, teach me to love for Thy name’s sake, help me to live and speak as a Christian, no matter what others may think”

Not one spelling mistake, grammatically perfect, perfect punctuation...fluid, stable, sound...calm, relaxed...and speaking of love and harmony.

Certainly wasn’t someone going berserk shooting their little six-year-old sons in their face & heads, and shooting dead their mum and dad — after poleaxing their dad to a pulp exposing his brain...