Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 506657 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2475 on: May 15, 2019, 08:26:06 PM »
I'm not giving my opinion, I'm reporting what was said in the pdcast by Mark Saunokonoko reading from Grime's email. Whether you choose to believe him or call him a liar is nothing to do with me.
Accept nothing, believe no one, confirm everything.  Your advice. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2476 on: May 15, 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
When would they be corroborated to you?  Keela alerts to the key fob buried under the sand.  DNA is recovered from the Key fob.  That seems to be enough for MG to say the alerts were corroborated in his opinion as reported through Mark Saunokonoko.

When would they be corroborated to you?  What did you want?

Martin Grime never says they were corroborated... Finding blood would corroborate keelas alerts

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2477 on: May 15, 2019, 08:28:38 PM »
Accept nothing, believe no one, confirm everything.  Your advice.
G-unit did that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2478 on: May 15, 2019, 08:29:58 PM »
G-unit did that.
No, she seemed to accept Saunokonoko’s version of what Grimes said as a cite.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2479 on: May 15, 2019, 08:37:57 PM »
No, she seemed to accept Saunokonoko’s version of what Grimes said as a cite.
I'll let G-unit respond to that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2480 on: May 15, 2019, 08:44:32 PM »
Martin Grime never says they were corroborated... Finding blood would corroborate keelas alerts
As in visible quantities of blood.  Didn't you read that Keela was able to detect the smell of blood on a knife even after that knife was washed three times.  I doubt if even DNA would be recoverable off a knife washed 3 times.

There are no scientific tests capable of corroborating her alerts in some cases.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:51:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2481 on: May 15, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
As in visible quantities of blood.  Didn't you read that Keela was able to detect the smell of blood on a knife even after that knife was washed three times.  I doubt if even DNA would be recoverable of a knife washed 3 times.

There are no scientific tests capable of corroborating her alerts in some cases.

Then the alerts are not corroborated

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2482 on: May 15, 2019, 09:03:42 PM »

Didn't you say Eddie alerted to Gerry McCann's blood?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2483 on: May 15, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »
Didn't you say Eddie alerted to Gerry McCann's blood?

yes...and I also said this today..

wasnt it in the FSS report...if it isnt its my mistake

contray to what some think im happy to admit if im wrong..

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2484 on: May 15, 2019, 09:10:31 PM »
He tried to make a difference - that bit about new DNA tests and analysis.  Not entirely pointless IMO.

I think the people who are trying to make a difference as far as Madeleine is concerned are her family and the investigators of Scotland Yard and the Judicial police.

As far as I can see all Mark Saunokonoko has been doing is raking over past errors and mythconceptions which were of no use in solving Madeleine's situation twelve years ago and have even less prospect of doing so now. 
I didn't see anything about the current investigators queuing up to take advantage of the new DNA tests ... so doesn't that make them more than a bit pointless?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2485 on: May 15, 2019, 09:11:05 PM »
Then the alerts are not corroborated
DNA was recovered.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2486 on: May 15, 2019, 09:13:11 PM »
I'm not giving my opinion, I'm reporting what was said in the pdcast by Mark Saunokonoko reading from Grime's email. Whether you choose to believe him or call him a liar is nothing to do with me.

its your opinion grime said those words..

you dont know where grimes email ends and MS comments begin...you are making an assunption...no ones lying....what we know for a fact is taht grime said...

as no remains were found the only alerts taht can become corroborated are the CSI.....that just about proves what you re saying is false and Im correct
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 09:16:47 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2487 on: May 15, 2019, 09:15:52 PM »
As in visible quantities of blood.  Didn't you read that Keela was able to detect the smell of blood on a knife even after that knife was washed three times.  I doubt if even DNA would be recoverable off a knife washed 3 times.

...ive read just about everything on the alerts....surely there could be  few blood cells present...invisible to the knaked eye ....if they were red blood cells there would be no dna

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2488 on: May 15, 2019, 09:17:44 PM »
DNA was recovered.

could have been skin cells....no forensic confirmation of blood

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2489 on: May 15, 2019, 09:20:21 PM »
...ive read just about everything on the alerts....surely there could be  few blood cells present...invisible to the knaked eye ....if they were red blood cells there would be no dna
The samples are so small in some cases they can only apply one test.Either they look for cells or they do a DNA test.
Moderation