Author Topic: Similarities in this Case  (Read 5156 times)

Offline AerialHunter

Re: Similarities in this Case
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 08:37:26 AM »
Almost any scenario is more plausible than the absurd alternatives with which the hapless jury were confronted, but your mysterious thread would carry no weight if it were proposed by anyone but yourself.

For quite a long time, of course, this was The Joanna Yeates Case. Gradually, however, it became about The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies - which I would find pretty galling if I were her poor parents. (In the same way, the long-suffering Kercher family rarely let us forget that it was The Meredith Case, not the Amanda Knox Case.) Be that as it may, attractive, young, educated women are not nearly so rare or exotic as a People Movement Analyst, especially if he has been doing his analysis for Binladen Corporation, or any place where large moving crowds might subsequently become the target for a terrorist attack. Was this case really about Vincent Tabak?

It's not really mysterious at all and we do have to take time out to consider this properly, we've only just happened across the information and need to dig deeper. The thing is lots of people in the immediate vicinity of these types of attack are all connected and Tabak might just have been part of that group. We can't yet say for sure but we can look.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:46:55 PM by John »
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 10:26:59 AM »
I have often wondered why the murder of Joanna was considered to be "a complex case"----complex cases were what Ann Reddrop was involved with. The Little Teds Nursery case (which made Ms Reddrop "lawyer of the week")was a complex case indeed, but the murder of one attractive, vivacious young woman by the young chap next door (which is what  Ann Reddrop and almost everyone else assumes happened) hardly makes for a complex case, however foul it was.

Or, was it much more complex than that????
It was only a few days ago that Nine made us all aware of the early involvement of Ann Reddrop in the Jo Yeates case. That was a brilliant "discovery". Of course it could be just the incompetence of The Policeman who had the landlord arrested that made the case complex - but we don't really believe, that do we? Aerial Hunter certainly doesn't! Taken at its face value, the arrest of the landlord suggests that the police really didn't know much about what was going on (even though they had examined the electronic clues to Jo and Greg's lives by then). However, the persons seen on her front path and the even earlier elimination of Greg AND of all the men with whom we KNOW Joanna was on jovial terms - as well as those we don't know about - practically PROVES that it WAS a very complex case - and that the pizza appeal was a deliberate diversionary measure.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:48:36 PM by John »

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 09:15:27 PM »
OK. Busy today checking up on our spiders silk. It turns out that we were closer than we thought, a lot closer. Tabak lived directly opposite our person that left a gap in the attacks,  so there is an increased chance of an acquaintance. If our suspected pattern is true then this sticks Tabak right in the firing line. The fact that a young female gets murdered and evidence is left to point towards the target, the slightly less than mentally agile police will do the rest for him. We didn't expect that degree of proximity, but we are not getting over excited. A follow up investigation is being discussed / organised. Will update when we have something or nothing.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 07:42:14 AM »
I was trying to find out if Claudia Lawerence rented her house, if that might be some kind of connection to the cases...

But I found a couple of interesting points about what her mother said:..

“It was years later when I was shown photos of her living room and something looked very odd. Some old fashioned slippers were neatly placed by the hearth – I can’t imagine Claudia wearing that style, let alone putting them down so meticulously.

"It looked as though someone had gone in and tidied up. I would have immediately said something was amiss.”

Then she says :

In the first picture of Claudia released by police, she had blonde highlights. Joan says: “I continually fought with the first team and Missing People to stop using it. She never looked like that when she vanished. But I was told it had been given to them as a true likeness, which I always refuted. She had brown hair but it took until 2013 for a new picture to be released.”

who had given the picture to the Police of Claudia?? Who confirmed it was a true likeness..

Quote below from Greg
‎GR to JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10
21 December 2010 ·
Hi everyone, Thanks for the overwhelming messages of support and the noble efforts of certain individuals to publicise Jo's disappearance.
Can I just ask people to only post photos that match (or come close) her description when she was declared missing.
That is with a short, styled and dyed blond haircut and be at least from 2010 onwards. This is so no misleading photographs make their way into the media and are published that show Jo not as she would look if found.
Thank you..

This pricked my ears as Greg had mentioned about using pictures of Joanna with dyed blonde hair... someone must have told him what to say....

Just a coincidence?? I don't know ... I also  Wondered if there were bed and breakfast places on or near  Canygne Road?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/claudia-lawrence-12-unanswered-questions-9693540

Offline Leonora

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 08:04:47 AM »
OK. Busy today checking up on our spiders silk. It turns out that we were closer than we thought, a lot closer. Tabak lived directly opposite our person that left a gap in the attacks,  so there is an increased chance of an acquaintance. If our suspected pattern is true then this sticks Tabak right in the firing line. The fact that a young female gets murdered and evidence is left to point towards the target, the slightly less than mentally agile police will do the rest for him. We didn't expect that degree of proximity, but we are not getting over excited. A follow up investigation is being discussed / organised. Will update when we have something or nothing.

AH
A person living opposite, who had studied the movements of the occupants of 44 Canynge Road and went on to murder Joanna, would be in a position to plant her blood and other incriminating matter in any of the cars parked nearby. This person would need to have the mechanical knowledge needed to gain access to the locked luggage compartment of specific models, although we know that VT, and possibly CJ also, left the car unattended with the engine running and therefore unlocked.

Planting incriminating matter on the body would be harder, as the perpetrator would have to rummage in the right rubbish bins at 44 Canynge Road and find the right kind of objects carrying body fluids belonging to the person they wanted to incriminate.

It is possible that the persons Chris Jefferies told the police about in his 2nd witness statement were doing just these things.

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 08:43:18 AM »

AH

The target being CJ perhaps ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 08:52:41 AM »
If your suggesting that it's on Canygne Road.. Aerial hunter .. maybe your not... but if so.. Greg's car was getting jump started.. anyone could have seen that or heard the conversation.. or am I missing something..

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 08:59:06 AM »
Something else I was thinking... with the police saying they looked at footage of Canygne Road there should be footage of Greg CJ and Peter Stanley on the road fixing the car... that would give an exact time Greg left for Sheffield. They timeline keeps changing.. it would also show if anyone else was in close proximity to the three..

Offline Leonora

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 09:58:35 AM »
Something else I was thinking... with the police saying they looked at footage of Canygne Road there should be footage of Greg CJ and Peter Stanley on the road fixing the car... that would give an exact time Greg left for Sheffield. They timeline keeps changing.. it would also show if anyone else was in close proximity to the three..
Florian & Zoe Lehman, who each testified in person to having heard screams, had bought a bottle of wine in Bargain Booze, and were apparently captured on CCTV somewhere on their way to the party at 53 Canynge Road. They wouldn't have passed No. 44, but Zoe told the court that she noticed how bright the lamp was outside No. 44. You have no reason to believe that there was any CCTV that captured people going into or coming out of 44 Canynge Road itself. If there had been, then the absence of any clips at all from this CCTV would be sensational.

On the other hand, the CCTV that captured the Lehmans ought also to have captured Joanna herself, unless she was inside Tesco Express at the time. If M... S........ was telling the truth about being in possession of videos from CCTV in Canynge Road, then there is a mystery about why these did not also capture the key persons in this case coming and going, on foot or in by car. All we have been told is that Joanna and Greg were captured on CCTV on their way to work together that morning.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:53:41 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2017, 12:32:10 PM »
I agree.

I don't understand why the police needed to arrest CJ at all, to be honest. Of course, they had the right to question him further, and to insist that he went along to the police station to answer those questions, but was it really necessary to make a dramatic dawn arrest------after all, they had no evidence that he had done anything!

That's the police for you....dramatic.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:55:36 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 08:47:17 PM »
That's the police for you....dramatic.

Well said and possibly understating the situation. It does seem strange that the police would actually go to all the trouble of a dawn raid when they are not actually trying to completely surprise someone who might otherwise be flushing the evidence down the lav as soon as the door comes off its hinges. It is, however, an attention getter, or, more to the point, a massive distraction for both the press and the grateful, unthinking menials otherwise known as the general public.

If, and it is a big "IF", the system is trying to hide something much bigger, something that they cannot undo, something that would make them go to any lengths to cover up the true identity of Yeates's killer, how would they steer the inquiry so their own obedient, career mindful, self promoting heroes, would simply comply with the wishes of the statistic loving top brass?

Just look back, Susan Donoghue 1976, Adrienne Hill 1983, Glenis Carruthers 1974, Shirley Banks 1987, Shelley Morgan 1984, Violet Milsom 1985, Linda Guest 1985, Melanie Hall 1996, Ann Myring 1997, Carole Clark 1983, Sandra Court 1986, Linda Cook 1986, Dawn Walker 2005, Louise Sellars 1995, Lisa Hession 1984, Helen Maughan 2007, Wendy Knell 1987, Caroline Pierce 1987, Valerie Graves 2013, Louise Kay 1988, Billy-Jo Jenkins 1997, Lindsey-Jo Rimer 1994, Suzy Lamplugh 1986, and that's just for starters.

Why do they run from us? Why won't they talk to us? What do they have to fear from us? Something I reckon!

AH

Offline [...]

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
I agree.

I don't understand why the police needed to arrest CJ at all, to be honest. Of course, they had the right to question him further, and to insist that he went along to the police station to answer those questions, but was it really necessary to make a dramatic dawn arrest------after all, they had no evidence that he had done anything!

With AerialHunter pointing me back to your post, and what his post also said, I started looking at it in a different light....

The Judge Rinder Crime story which I quoted from:

Now at 22:30 The Police Officer says:

Christopher was quite well known... erm.... In the area, He's a retired
School Master from Clifton College...And actually he became quite an integral part of the initial investigation.... He was a witness and erm.......
He described erm.... seeing some people walking down the driveway of the address... On that Friday evening around about the relevant time... We knew Joanna had returned home....

When I first looked at the statement I looked at it differently... now if CJ's arrest was meant as smoke and mirrors,.. I am now looking at this statement in a different light..

DCI Phil Jones says that CJ...

.And actually he became quite an integral part of the initial investigation

Looking at that statement what did he mean???

How could CJ be an integral part of the investigation.... this video is made after Dr Vincent Tabak has been sentenced and serving his time in prison...

CJ was what????

A distraction???

They used his arrest for what purpose???

By CJ being in custody the Police had access to the flats... Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja were all ready in Holland.. Did they access Flat 2 ???

Had they planned to get CJ out of the way???

Anne Reddrop had stated the planned arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak had started in December 2010 ,and whilst the media were having a field day at CJ's expense, they were flying over to Holland to interview Dr Vincent Tabak as a suspect (IMO)..

So what part of CJ's arrest was integral to this investigation???

he became quite an integral part of the initial investigation.

What does that statement say???  "Initial Investigation"???? 

What Evidence as mrswah pointed out did they have against CJ???  NOTHING!!

So to be an integral part, the only use of CJ was to remove him from the premises... what other reason could he be an "Integral Part" of an "Investigation"??

Why would they need him out of the way...??  what does the "Policeman" know??

Plainly put.... If CJ had such IMPORANT INFORMATION to this case.... "INTEGRAL"... why wasn't he at TRIAL to support the PROSECUTIONS CLAIMS??

Or was "INTEGRAL"... giving them access to the Flats at Canygne Road as they had taken control of CJ's Possesions????

Offline Leonora

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2017, 04:45:44 PM »
Looking at that statement what did he mean???

How could CJ be an integral part of the investigation.... this video is made after Dr Vincent Tabak has been sentenced and serving his time in prison...

CJ was what????

A distraction???

They used his arrest for what purpose???

By CJ being in custody the Police had access to the flats... Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja were all ready in Holland.. Did they access Flat 2 ???

Had they planned to get CJ out of the way???

Anne Reddrop had stated the planned arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak had started in December 2010 ,and whilst the media were having a field day at CJ's expense, they were flying over to Holland to interview Dr Vincent Tabak as a suspect (IMO)..

So what part of CJ's arrest was integral to this investigation???

What does that statement say???  "Initial Investigation"???? 

What Evidence as mrswah pointed out did they have against CJ???  NOTHING!!

So to be an integral part, the only use of CJ was to remove him from the premises... what other reason could he be an "Integral Part" of an "Investigation"??

Why would they need him out of the way...??  what does the "Policeman" know??

Plainly put.... If CJ had such IMPORANT INFORMATION to this case.... "INTEGRAL"... why wasn't he at TRIAL to support the PROSECUTIONS CLAIMS??

Or was "INTEGRAL"... giving them access to the Flats at Canygne Road as they had taken control of CJ's Possesions????
Why indeed? Why, why, why, didn't Judge Rinder ask any of these pertinent questions? Why do people who make TV programmes apparently believe everything they read and take everything they are told at its face value?

Your suspicion that the police just wanted CJ out of the way, so that they could snoop around in the basement at 44 Canynge Road, never occurred to me. Eureka!