Author Topic: What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom  (Read 58293 times)

Offline Robin Banks

Re: What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom
« Reply #645 on: June 02, 2018, 09:35:19 PM »
That is completely beside the point I was making.  The room she described as dark and yet was still able to see things in it.

I would think by this point other lights would have been put on in the apartment, bringing light into the Children's bedroom.  I can't imagine everyone looking for Maddie without any lights on.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #646 on: June 02, 2018, 10:14:25 PM »
I would think by this point other lights would have been put on in the apartment, bringing light into the Children's bedroom.  I can't imagine everyone looking for Maddie without any lights on.
You can imagine what you like, the fact is Batista said the room was DARK and still managed to see enough to ascertain that Madeleine was not in the DARK cupboard. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #647 on: June 02, 2018, 10:35:06 PM »
FFS, I was quoting her verbatim and now I’m being slagged off for it.  Does it REALLY matter, really?

Well she is mistaken if she thinks it is a blind so what else is she mistaken about?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #648 on: June 02, 2018, 10:41:57 PM »
Well she is mistaken if she thinks it is a blind so what else is she mistaken about?
Everything probably.  Perhaps a new thread to examine the inconsistencies in her statement is in order.  Oh wait, no she’s not one of the Tapas group so little point.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #649 on: June 02, 2018, 10:47:25 PM »
Everything probably.  Perhaps a new thread to examine the inconsistencies in her statement is in order.  Oh wait, no she’s not one of the Tapas group so little point.

She has already been "done" with some haraz about conflict of interest. It's amazing the extent of reach of this cases pseudopodia.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #650 on: June 02, 2018, 10:48:18 PM »
She has already been "done" with some haraz about conflict of interest. It's amazing the extent of reach of this cases pseudopodia.
No idea what that all means but thanks for sharing.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #651 on: June 03, 2018, 12:06:59 AM »
Topic, please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #652 on: June 03, 2018, 05:21:54 AM »
My point was more about the fact that she, like Gerry, described the room as "dark" and like Gerry she also claims to have been able to see things in this dark room.  In any case you are wrong as she describes the blinds as "down".
There is down and right down. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #653 on: June 03, 2018, 05:22:45 AM »
When did the shutters become blinds?
There is a fundamental difference.
Ask the translators.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #654 on: June 03, 2018, 05:25:30 AM »
In Gerry's statement on the 4th May he doesn't mention any concerns for Maddie, but on the 10th May he states he entered the Children's bedroom, nothing about switching lights on though.
There is what is said and what is not said.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #655 on: June 03, 2018, 05:27:18 AM »
That is completely beside the point I was making.  The room she described as dark and yet was still able to see things in it.
Shutters letting light through and the curtains open.  2 things different from when Gerry visited.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #656 on: June 03, 2018, 08:43:57 AM »
There is down and right down.
So because she didn’t say “right down” we can take “down” to mean only partly down, is that what you’re saying?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #657 on: June 03, 2018, 08:56:05 AM »
So because she didn’t say “right down” we can take “down” to mean only partly down, is that what you’re saying?

What a pity that their friends didn't look. They all ran from the Tapas then skidded to a halt and didn't go into the apartment, apart from the Paynes who saw....nothing.

I would imagine Silvia saw what the photos of 5A show;

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #658 on: June 03, 2018, 09:21:46 AM »
What a pity that their friends didn't look. They all ran from the Tapas then skidded to a halt and didn't go into the apartment, apart from the Paynes who saw....nothing.

I would imagine Silvia saw what the photos of 5A show;

Firstly the room was dark (her words) so how was she able to determine the relative position of “blinds”, curtains, beds, secondly, she describes the curtains as “slightly opened”, which is IMO less than what we see in the photos, thirdly she says she checked the wardrobe (in the dark) - not sure how easy that would have been with the brown cot positioned where it is in the photo and fourthly, she did all this before the GNR arrived, so well in advance of these photos being taken.  We can imagine this is what the room looked like when she arrived, but we cannot believe, accept or comfirm it.  There is no way of knowing for certain is there?

Offline barrier

« Reply #659 on: June 03, 2018, 09:38:00 AM »
Who shut the damn window?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.