Author Topic: What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom  (Read 57876 times)

Offline carlymichelle

Re: What did Kate McCann really see in the Children's Bedroom
« Reply #660 on: June 03, 2018, 09:39:59 AM »
Who shut the damn window?

kate ?? her prints were on the shutters/windows  were they not??

Offline barrier

« Reply #661 on: June 03, 2018, 09:43:10 AM »
kate ?? her prints were on the shutters/windows  were they not??

Before raising the alarm? in which case there's not a cat in hells chance any else saw them open.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #662 on: June 03, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
Firstly the room was dark (her words) so how was she able to determine the relative position of “blinds”, curtains, beds, secondly, she describes the curtains as “slightly opened”, which is IMO less than what we see in the photos, thirdly she says she checked the wardrobe (in the dark) - not sure how easy that would have been with the brown cot positioned where it is in the photo and fourthly, she did all this before the GNR arrived, so well in advance of these photos being taken.  We can imagine this is what the room looked like when she arrived, but we cannot believe, accept or comfirm it.  There is no way of knowing for certain is there?

She entered the room after the GNR arrived;

She also recalls entering in the room where Madeleine should be sleeping and remembers now that the door was closed. The room was dark. The blinds were down, some light entering through their holes. The windows were closed and the curtains slightly open. Gerry, who followed her and the elements of the GNR, said he did close the window because of the babies sleeping in the room, a fact she confirms.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #663 on: June 03, 2018, 10:37:01 AM »

She also recalls entering in the room where Madeleine should be sleeping and remembers now that the door was closed. The room was dark. The blinds were down, some light entering through their holes. The windows were closed and the curtains slightly open. Gerry, who followed her and the elements of the GNR, said he did close the window because of the babies sleeping in the room, a fact she confirms.

So Kate runs back to the Tapas and leaves the curtains blowing in the wind.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #664 on: June 03, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »

Were those photos taken before or after she entered the room for the first time then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #665 on: June 03, 2018, 11:39:28 AM »
Were those photos taken before or after she entered the room for the first time then?

Due to my research I am able to help you with your enquiry. (although you might have noticed that there were no sleeping children in the photos and they are unlikely to have been removed then brought back)

First arrivals; GNR
Second arrivals; PJ.
Photographs; taken by PJ after clearing everyone out of the apartment.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #666 on: June 03, 2018, 12:25:58 PM »
Due to my research I am able to help you with your enquiry. (although you might have noticed that there were no sleeping children in the photos and they are unlikely to have been removed then brought back)

First arrivals; GNR
Second arrivals; PJ.
Photographs; taken by PJ after clearing everyone out of the apartment.
Yes I had noticed that and thank you for verifying my own thoughts on the matter.  So the photographs were taken some hours after Batista first entered the room and therefore cannot be said 100% represent precisely the state of the room when she entered it, though of course we can use the pictures to imagine what she may have seen.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #667 on: June 03, 2018, 12:32:22 PM »
So because she didn’t say “right down” we can take “down” to mean only partly down, is that what you’re saying?
Or nearly all the way down.  Yes.  It is like an open door is it agar part open or all the way open. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #668 on: June 03, 2018, 12:33:30 PM »
What a pity that their friends didn't look. They all ran from the Tapas then skidded to a halt and didn't go into the apartment, apart from the Paynes who saw....nothing.

I would imagine Silvia saw what the photos of 5A show;

They look down but not right down.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #669 on: June 08, 2018, 02:28:19 PM »
So Kate runs back to the Tapas and leaves the curtains blowing in the wind.

Yes, that is weird, she didn't put the light on in case she woke the children but didn't think it strange they didn't wake up with the open window/shutters/ and curtains blowing not to mention the whooshing and door banging shut!

I still cannot imagine any mother who thinks their daughter had been  taken/snatched/abducted will run out of an  apartment leaving the other babies alone in their cots... why not shout from the patio. I mean it was like sitting in the garden? . we all do it apparently-they could see the apartment  ...hmmmm
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin