Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66837 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2018, 12:14:01 PM »
There are groups of people on both sides who have got carried away by this case in my opinion. They see conspiracies and mysterious doings everywhere and will use any means to get their point of view across. In my opinion there were/are no conspiracies or mysteries and the only extraordinary aspect of this case is the unprecedented media attention it received, not just initially but for years.Thankfully that seems to be finally abating for some reason.

The video footage is very interesting with or without sound. Why are the twins so interested in what is happening to their left? Why aren't the two girls looking in that direction? Why isn't Gerry McCann smiling and relaxed like Fiona and Dianne?

In my opinion just a tad of a dichotomy in that post. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2018, 12:21:43 PM »
The twins did it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2018, 01:30:29 PM »
The twins did it.

Fox or Kray?

How ghastly having to go through life being known as "The Twins".
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2018, 01:36:13 PM »
You may be unaware but there has been a concerted effort by some to paint the McCanns in as bad a light as possible since about the first week in May 2007. Sometimes this has even involved photoshopping photos involving the couple.  Hard to believe I know, but true nonetheless.

Oh what a surprise.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2018, 01:41:03 PM »
You may be unaware but there has been a concerted effort by some to paint the McCanns in as bad a light as possible since about the first week in May 2007. Sometimes this has even involved photoshopping photos involving the couple.  Hard to believe I know, but true nonetheless.

Are you referring to the obvious spoof ones or something else?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2018, 01:45:59 PM »
Are you referring to the obvious spoof ones or something else?
There is one infamous one of the McCanns with broad smiles on their faces, sat at a table counting a big pile of cash.  I know for a fact that some people believe this to be an actual photo and not photoshopped. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »
There is one infamous one of the McCanns with broad smiles on their faces, sat at a table counting a big pile of cash.  I know for a fact that some people believe this to be an actual photo and not photoshopped.

Well we know Gerry was 'uplifted' a couple of weeks after his daughter's disappearance, the Fund being one of the things which contributed, according to his mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhuXKKX-MXI
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2018, 02:14:13 PM »

All card carrying members of the "Whatever Happened To Darryl Click Society" no doubt.
[Free chicken carryouts and commemorative framed copies of "The Time Life Photo" when you sign up].

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2018, 02:32:31 PM »
Well we know Gerry was 'uplifted' a couple of weeks after his daughter's disappearance, the Fund being one of the things which contributed, according to his mother.

What do you mean by that exactly?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2018, 02:33:23 PM »
All card carrying members of the "Whatever Happened To Darryl Click Society" no doubt.
[Free chicken carryouts and commemorative framed copies of "The Time Life Photo" when you sign up].
Do you ever have anything to contribute to the forum apart from wisecracks that no one understands apart from yourself?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2018, 03:20:07 PM »

Very odd interview. Absolutely nothing to suggest that her son being brighter had anything to do with being nearer to finding his daughter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2018, 03:26:45 PM »
Very odd interview. Absolutely nothing to suggest that her son being brighter had anything to do with being nearer to finding his daughter.
Was Gerry closer to finding his daughter at that point then? 

Offline jassi

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2018, 03:32:20 PM »

Gosh I remember that one. Are you sure the smiles were photoshopped ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2018, 03:45:18 PM »
If I thought my daughter had been abducted the only thing that would make me ‘ brighter’ is news that she had been found.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2018, 04:58:05 PM »
Gosh I remember that one. Are you sure the smiles were photoshopped ?
Did I say they were?