Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66082 times)

Offline jassi

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 11:18:10 AM »
I neither like it, nor dislike it, just pointing out that a youtube clip title proves nothing apart from your susceptibility to making unfounded assumptions.

Perhaps you would like to retract that - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6698737.stm
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:38:57 PM by John »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 11:23:22 AM »
That Youtube clip  PLUS  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6698737.stm

3rd paragraph down
That seems definitive.  Quote from article: "The mobile phone footage also shows her on an airport bus in the Algarve"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:31:37 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 10:19:38 AM »
That seems definitive.  Quote from article: "The mobile phone footage also shows her on an airport bus in the Algarve"

My son has duley informed me that from 2003 front casing cameras were available ...

Front-facing camera with connector of LG Optimus L7 II
A front-facing camera is a common feature of cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets. While generally cameras have their front-facing camera on the front for taking photos facing forward, tablets and smartphones and similar mobile devices have their front-facing camera on the back to allow taking a self-portrait photograph or video while looking at the display of the device, usually showing a live preview of the image. Front-facing cameras are therefore an important development for videotelephony and the taking of selfies.[1][2][3][4]

History
Several mobile phones released in 2003 to western markets introduced front-facing cameras, including the NEC e606[5], NEC e616[6], Sony Ericsson Z1010[7] and Motorola A835.[8] The front-facing camera was originally intended for video-conferencing.[9]

I found this to confirm from wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front-facing_camera
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 10:58:33 AM »
Just in case there is still any doubt  about video on the phone - from David Payne's rogatory interview -

Reply "Yeah we had err you know a very good flight err from my, I can remember it wasn't err, it was, the flight was about nine in the morning, nine, nine thirty. Err everyone you know seemed, it seemed to go without any event, we didn't remember it as one of the worst flights we'd ever had going, I couldn't say that about some of the other flights that we've been on so the kids you know I'm sure they'd, you know it was very easy you know they'd all behaved themselves and there's as least hassle as possible err you know everyone's excited, it's you know that time of the year you're all looking forward and err Lily you know and Madeleine you know had met many times before and you know they were happy to be together err I can remember you know them holding hands and you know getting on the plane and we've got the video footage on the, you know on the err phone of that you know when Madeleine, you know, slipped and banged her leg.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 12:50:14 PM »
Just in case there is still any doubt  about video on the phone - from David Payne's rogatory interview -

Reply "Yeah we had err you know a very good flight err from my, I can remember it wasn't err, it was, the flight was about nine in the morning, nine, nine thirty. Err everyone you know seemed, it seemed to go without any event, we didn't remember it as one of the worst flights we'd ever had going, I couldn't say that about some of the other flights that we've been on so the kids you know I'm sure they'd, you know it was very easy you know they'd all behaved themselves and there's as least hassle as possible err you know everyone's excited, it's you know that time of the year you're all looking forward and err Lily you know and Madeleine you know had met many times before and you know they were happy to be together err I can remember you know them holding hands and you know getting on the plane and we've got the video footage on the, you know on the err phone of that you know when Madeleine, you know, slipped and banged her leg.

Well done Jass!

Now this opens up another line of thought. Yeah why didn't they take their mobile phones a with them to the Tapas bar

Why and what did they delete from their phones...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Admin

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
Reminder to all members!

Forum Rules

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not always actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clear and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Please treat all members with respect and accept gracefully that other users may not necessarily share your point of view.  Debates should be structured and constructive, they should not be used as a mechanism to disrupt or goad or provoke other users.  In the event that a breach of these rules occurs, moderators can invoke sanctions which can include pre authorisation of posts and a temporary ban.

These rules will be amended periodically as the need arises.

ADMIN

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2018, 07:57:02 PM »
were the phones taken in for evidence ? i am thinking from the perspective of video or photos taken on the holiday that may have been clues toward the abductor

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 10:37:18 PM »
Well done Jass!

Now this opens up another line of thought. Yeah why didn't they take their mobile phones a with them to the Tapas bar

Why and what did they delete from their phones...

I presume this was the same footage where Gerry told the cameraman to f*ck off.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2018, 10:40:09 PM »
Surely not!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 12:41:41 AM »
So easy for a poor audio track to be misheard ... wasn't there a similar kerfuffle when it was thought that Amaral had been heard saying f*ck the McCanns when he was saying something quite different in Portuguese.  It being said he does not speak English.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 12:59:31 AM »
IMO F off! Do you think I'm here to enjoy myself!

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2018, 01:25:01 AM »
IMO F off! Do you think I'm here to enjoy myself!

In my opinion ... enlarge and watch on youtube and watch Gerry's mouth moving from 0:19 as the shot pans.
Gerry is talking as the camera pans saying not two words but a sentence. 
As I have already said Amaral was similarly misrepresented when it was thought he had said "F*ck the McCanns as the result of a poor sound track.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2018, 01:50:03 AM »
i heard it i also heard   someone say that gerry spoilt it??

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 03:21:43 AM »
i heard it i also heard   someone say that gerry spoilt it??

I'm sure you did, carly.  But isn't it just amazing the way Gerry appears to be speaking in conversation and only a disembodied two words minus a Scottish accent are said?
I wonder why the BBC editorial team didn't get a Portuguese speaker to listen and tell them "Fale com os McCann" only sounds like something else, but isn't really and didn't need to be bleeped out.  I believe it is denied in blogs that he even spoke to a British reporter, let alone spoke in English.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:25:01 AM by Brietta »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 07:21:49 AM »
I'm sure you did, carly.  But isn't it just amazing the way Gerry appears to be speaking in conversation and only a disembodied two words minus a Scottish accent are said?
I wonder why the BBC editorial team didn't get a Portuguese speaker to listen and tell them "Fale com os McCann" only sounds like something else, but isn't really and didn't need to be bleeped out.  I believe it is denied in blogs that he even spoke to a British reporter, let alone spoke in English.

I thought we were discussing videos of the McCanns?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.