Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66075 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2018, 12:47:28 PM »
Are you suggesting it was the PJ? I know they 'must be blamed for everything' but in this case the evidence is clear.

Is the evidence as clear as you suppose?  The video is on YouTube.  Do you hear an audio track?

Parents release two mobile phone clips of Madeleine McCann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2018, 12:55:00 PM »
The video is copyright "AP"  "AP Archive is the film and video archive of The Associated Press, one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering."  So unless we can find versions without "AP" on them.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2018, 01:20:42 PM »
The video is copyright "AP"  "AP Archive is the film and video archive of The Associated Press, one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering."  So unless we can find versions without "AP" on them.

Try here, Robitty: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg467275#msg467275

I think the important thing is that there is no audio track on the AP one and it is the audio which appears to cause all the angst.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2018, 02:51:25 PM »
Is the notion of a Weegie saying "f*****g" so outlandish that the tape must be a bootleg?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2018, 03:36:55 PM »
Is the notion of a Weegie saying "f*****g" so outlandish that the tape must be a bootleg?

It would appear to be a common term in the McCann household. 8()-000(
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2018, 04:36:00 PM »
Is the evidence as clear as you suppose?  The video is on YouTube.  Do you hear an audio track?

Parents release two mobile phone clips of Madeleine McCann

I wasn't discussing soundtracks. I was discussing your mistaken belief that the footage was taken on a camera which was given to the PJ who 'may' have released it. It was taken on a mobile phone by DP and the McCanns released it. That's what the evidence says.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2018, 05:16:32 PM »
I wasn't discussing soundtracks. I was discussing your mistaken belief that the footage was taken on a camera which was given to the PJ who 'may' have released it. It was taken on a mobile phone by DP and the McCanns released it. That's what the evidence says.
Did the PJ not look at everyone’s phones?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2018, 05:19:27 PM »

Its others that should worry about things like that.

imo
Everything about him and his body language sends signals of aggression and power and

Kate is almost covering the children in a protective sitting posture

We may never get the truth but one thing we can learn from this video is

Gerry is showing a pattern of extreme dominance towards the guy filming and members in close proximity on the bus

The interesting thing is that none of the others were shocked by what he said

Which indicates it was normal behaviour for him.
You have formed an extremely negative opinion of the man based on tnis short video clip.  Gerry McCann will have come into contact with hundreds if not thousands of individuals in his adult life, and yet I’ve not read or heard such scathing criticism of the man from someone who doesn’t already have an axe to grind.  Don’t you find that odd?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2018, 05:58:53 PM »
You have formed an extremely negative opinion of the man based on tnis short video clip.  Gerry McCann will have come into contact with hundreds if not thousands of individuals in his adult life, and yet I’ve not read or heard such scathing criticism of the man from someone who doesn’t already have an axe to grind.  Don’t you find that odd?

My son studied medicine  at Leicester and was there in2007
He said Gerry was very well liked by everyone  there and had the full support of staff and students

Offline Brietta

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »

I know many Weegies who would find the use of such language extraordinary.  I know many Weegies who would not be daft enough to fall for doctored audio tapes attributed to someone born and bred in the East End of Glasgow.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2018, 06:09:49 PM »

Try here, Robitty: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg467275#msg467275

I think the important thing is that there is no audio track on the AP one and it is the audio which appears to cause all the angst.
Well that one has clearly been released by Reuters news.   I've seen a longer version in the past.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2018, 06:22:46 PM »
I know many Weegies who would find the use of such language extraordinary.  I know many Weegies who would not be daft enough to fall for doctored audio tapes attributed to someone born and bred in the East End of Glasgow.

And I know many Weegies who are savvy enough to recognise the taste of bullish*t when they’re fed it hence the scepticism of most in the abduction theory.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2018, 06:28:27 PM »

You are claiming it is “fake news”?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2018, 06:31:00 PM »
You are claiming it is “fake news”?

And they call us conspiracy nuts  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2018, 06:40:18 PM »
And I know many Weegies who are savvy enough to recognise the taste of bullish*t when they’re fed it hence the scepticism of most in the abduction theory.
Do you have a cite?