Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66078 times)

Offline sadie

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2018, 01:17:37 AM »
You may be unaware but there has been a concerted effort by some to paint the McCanns in as bad a light as possible since about the first week in May 2007. Sometimes this has even involved photoshopping photos involving the couple.  Hard to believe I know, but true nonetheless.

Photoshopping photos of The Mccanns is just the * Tip of the Iceberg * VS.   i have been noticing it for years .... and increasingly.

The Internet is a thoroughly corrupt medium in the hands of crooks and dishonest people.

So much of it goes on to the detriment of the Mccanns that you have to wonder just WHO IS PULLING THE STRINGS and WHY ?

AIMHO

Offline Sunny

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2018, 07:25:29 AM »
Photoshopping photos of The Mccanns is just the * Tip of the Iceberg * VS.   i have been noticing it for years .... and increasingly.

The Internet is a thoroughly corrupt medium in the hands of crooks and dishonest people.

So much of it goes on to the detriment of the Mccanns that you have to wonder just WHO IS PULLING THE STRINGS and WHY ?

AIMHO

Who do you think is puling the  strings Sadie and what is "it" apart from a few photoshopped images and forums etc?

All I can see (from my limited experience) is a number of people who don't believe the Mccanns showing that they don't believe them in different ways. I have to say I agree with you I don't agree with photoshopped images but I have seen them made of people from both sides of the fence in my travels.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2018, 09:20:38 AM »
Who do you think is puling the  strings Sadie and what is "it" apart from a few photoshopped images and forums etc?

All I can see (from my limited experience) is a number of people who don't believe the Mccanns showing that they don't believe them in different ways. I have to say I agree with you I don't agree with photoshopped images but I have seen them made of people from both sides of the fence in my travels.

There are groups of people on both sides who have got carried away by this case in my opinion. They see conspiracies and mysterious doings everywhere and will use any means to get their point of view across. In my opinion there were/are no conspiracies or mysteries and the only extraordinary aspect of this case is the unprecedented media attention it received, not just initially but for years.Thankfully that seems to be finally abating for some reason.

The video footage is very interesting with or without sound. Why are the twins so interested in what is happening to their left? Why aren't the two girls looking in that direction? Why isn't Gerry McCann smiling and relaxed like Fiona and Dianne?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2018, 09:27:07 AM »
There are groups of people on both sides who have got carried away by this case in my opinion. They see conspiracies and mysterious doings everywhere and will use any means to get their point of view across. In my opinion there were/are no conspiracies or mysteries and the only extraordinary aspect of this case is the unprecedented media attention it received, not just initially but for years.Thankfully that seems to be finally abating for some reason.

The video footage is very interesting with or without sound. Why are the twins so interested in what is happening to their left? Why aren't the two girls looking in that direction? Why isn't Gerry McCann smiling and relaxed like Fiona and Dianne?
Genuine question (don’t expect an answer though) - why do you find these trivial details remotely interesting? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2018, 09:35:07 AM »
Personally I’m surprised no one has picked up one the sinister way Kate McCann tousles the hair of one of the twins - now that IS very interesting....  ^*&&
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2018, 09:45:11 AM »
Personally I’m surprised no one has picked up one the sinister way Kate McCann tousles the hair of one of the twins - now that IS very interesting....  ^*&&

Glad to see you are entering into the spirit of the game  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2018, 10:01:09 AM »
Genuine question (don’t expect an answer though) - why do you find these trivial details remotely interesting?

Are 'these details' trivial or are you posting your opinion of them as if it was an accepted fact?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »
Glad to see you are entering into the spirit of the game  ?{)(**
Glad you’re recognising it is a game.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2018, 10:05:15 AM »
Are 'these details' trivial or are you posting your opinion of them as if it was an accepted fact?
the direction in which the twins are looking on board the bus to the plane, and Gerry’s not smiling (during the very brief clip we see of him) are indeed trivial details.  FACT.

Offline jassi

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2018, 10:09:11 AM »
Glad you’re recognising it is a game.

Yeah, it's like an online combination of Pedant's Corner and Trivial Pursuits.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2018, 10:48:42 AM »
Yeah, it's like an online combination of Pedant's Corner and Trivial Pursuits.
Also like Cluedo meets Whack-a-mole.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2018, 11:13:05 AM »
the direction in which the twins are looking on board the bus to the plane, and Gerry’s not smiling (during the very brief clip we see of him) are indeed trivial details.  FACT.

Unless you can prove it's true, it's an opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2018, 11:52:08 AM »
Unless you can prove it's true, it's an opinion.
IMO you're really letting yourself down with this argument.  It's a self-evident fact that the direction the twins are looking in a short video clip of them on a bus on the way to a plane in the UK is a trivial detail and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance of their sister, same as a two second clip of Gerry not smiling and maybe or maybe not saying the F-word.  If on the other hand Gerry was driving the bus, and the footage was taken seconds before he crashed into a plane of the runway and the whole lot of them exploded in a terrifying fireball, you may have had a point.  To the best of my knowledge that didn't happen, nor did anything else happen on their way to the plane that took them to Portugal that had any great significance.  Happy for you to argue otherwise of course. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:00:28 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2018, 12:06:59 PM »
IMO you're really letting yourself down with this argument.  It's a self-evident fact that the direction the twins are looking in a short video clip of them on a bus on the way to a plane in the UK is a trivial detail and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance of their sister, same as a two second clip of Gerry not smiling and maybe or maybe not saying the F-word.  If on the other hand Gerry was driving the bus, and the footage was taken seconds before he crashed into a plane of the runway and the whole lot of them exploded in a terrifying fireball on the runway, you may have had a point.  To the best of my knowledge that didn't happen, nor did anything else happen on their way to the plane that took them to Portugal that had any great significance.  Happy for you to argue otherwise of course.

My interpretation is as valid as yours. Neither of us can prove that our opinions are correct.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2018, 12:10:35 PM »
My interpretation is as valid as yours. Neither of us can prove that our opinions are correct.
Your opinion that the direction the twins are looking is interesting and worthy of further discussion but you haven't said why you think it may be significant.  Therefore IMO you have offered nothing to the conversation apart from wondering aloud.