Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66087 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2018, 07:56:25 PM »
What you do on a Wednesday night is up to you.... P.S. this is a joke.
I don’t get it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2018, 08:08:26 PM »
What you do on a Wednesday night is up to you.... P.S. this is a joke.
Bring it home!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2018, 11:57:36 PM »
Anyone agreeing that Sadie’s theory is feasible is part of a group who believes in conspiracies. G said groups of people not conspiracy groups.

* sadie * hasn't shared her theory. 

I am talking about the main theory which went to SY ... and that is the theory I presume you are talking about ?

Please get that straight Faith. 
Neither you, nor anyone on here has heard my full S.Y. theory about what happened to Madeleine after she was abducted.     What's more, you will not be hearing it either.

You have only heard snippets of bits that i have thrown out to attract criticism and hopefully get people thinking, to expand my thoughts.

Gunit helped me immensely with her criticism of my mini theory about the watcher on the balcony.  She helped fill in bits that were worrying me.  Thank you Gunit

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2018, 12:04:44 AM »
* sadie * hasn't shared her theory. 

I am talking about the main theory which went to SY ... and that is the theory I presume you are talking about ?

Please get that straight Faith. 
Neither you, nor anyone on here has heard my full S.Y. theory about what happened to Madeleine after she was abducted.     What's more, you will not be hearing it either.

You have only heard snippets of bits that i have thrown out to attract criticism and hopefully get people thinking, to expand my thoughts.

Gunit helped me immensely with her criticism of my mini theory about the watcher on the balcony.  She helped fill in bits that were worrying me.  Thank you Gunit

I’m really not interested in your theory. The point I was making is that it involves a conspiracy.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:21:36 AM by Angelo222 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2018, 01:32:55 AM »
I’m really not interested in your theory. The point I was making is that it involves a conspiracy.

Almost every theory surrounding Madeleine's disappearance involves a conspiracy imo.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:22:30 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2018, 02:36:01 AM »
Of course it’s not, it’s an illustration.

Anyway you’ll be wanting to be off now to watch the footie like real men won’t you ?
Absolutely. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2018, 10:02:56 AM »
Almost every theory surrounding Madeleine's disappearance involves a conspiracy imo.

Absolutely true Misty so it’s nonsense to suggest that conspiracy theories are only talked about by sceptics.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2018, 10:33:46 AM »
Do you ever have anything to contribute to the forum apart from wisecracks that no one understands apart from yourself?

When were you appointed spokes person for the members here?

I along with many others enjoy Alice's quips  and intellect.

I don't think that last video was  interfered with... Madeleine doesn't look too happy, and neither does daddy!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2018, 10:36:33 AM »

When were you appointed spokes person for the members here?

I along with many others enjoy Alice's quips  and intellect.

I don't think that last video was  interfered with... Madeleine doesn't look too happy, and neither does daddy!
What did his last off topic quip mean then?  No googling now!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2018, 10:41:46 AM »
What did his last off topic quip mean then?  No googling now!

Do your own research! I am not answerable to you and laugh at your futile attempt at  playing mind games.

Do try to stay on topic...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2018, 10:48:18 AM »
Do your own research! I am not answerable to you and laugh at your futile attempt at  playing mind games.

Do try to stay on topic...
Mind games??  That's not my department I'm afraid.  I'm not the one posting obscure references in off topic posts to make myself look 'cleverer than thou' for my own amusement. 

« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2018, 10:53:49 AM »
Mind games??  That's not my department I'm afraid.  I'm not the one posting obscure references in off topic posts to make myself look 'cleverer than thou' for my own amusement.

well others are amused by them... something you may require help with accepting? most of us have to suffer that fate with a certain mod... oh the joys!

You do twist and turn peoples posts... shame it never really works out the way you want it to. tsk.

I wonder if the airport is the last video taken of the group on Holiday?

Offline jassi

« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »
well others are amused by them... something you may require help with accepting? most of us have to suffer that fate with a certain mod... oh the joys!

You do twist and turn peoples posts... shame it never really works out the way you want it to. tsk.

I wonder if the airport is the last video taken of the group on Holiday?

Likely to be the last one with Madeleine on otherwise we would have seen it by now.  IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2018, 11:01:46 AM »
Likely to be the last one with Madeleine on otherwise we would have seen it by now.  IMO

Yeah... unless it was deleted by accident that fateful night...

Offline jassi

« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2018, 11:13:06 AM »
Yeah... unless it was deleted by accident that fateful night...

I don't think there was anything accidental about that at all
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future