Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66075 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2018, 06:15:23 PM »
In my opinion we hear Gerry McCann's voice at the beginning. Did someone add that? Why? I've never heard David Payne speak, but his words fit in with what we can see. Gerry McCann doesn't look cheerful at all.
And the fact that (in your opinion) Gerry doesn’t look cheerful in a video clip lasting less than five seconds is noteworthy because...?  Don’t worry, not expecting an answer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2018, 06:42:50 PM »
Can anyone think of a valid reason why the McCanns would have released a couple of video snippets less than 4 weeks after their daughter had disappeared, with the sound track from one supposedly portraying Gerry in a less than favourable manner?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2018, 07:03:21 PM »
Can anyone think of a valid reason why the McCanns would have released a couple of video snippets less than 4 weeks after their daughter had disappeared, with the sound track from one supposedly portraying Gerry in a less than favourable manner?
Excellent question.

Can anyone think of a valid reason why the McCanns would have released a couple of video snippets?
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2018, 07:46:54 PM »
Excellent question.

Can anyone think of a valid reason why the McCanns would have released a couple of video snippets?

Yes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

What's up, old man?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2018, 08:08:03 AM »

I think they released a silent one to show them all on holiday and the version with audio intact was requested of them later.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:01:37 AM by slartibartfast »
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2018, 08:50:21 AM »
why is that so important to you...what is its significance....perhaps they had a difficult flight with three small children....

It's not important at all, but I have to wonder why people insist that there was no sound on the released video. I can hear Gerry McCann's voice so either there was sound or someone added his voice saying 'Up day, you all right?' I would like to hear an explanation as to why anyone would do that?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2018, 08:59:24 AM »
It's not important at all, but I have to wonder why people insist that there was no sound on the released video. I can hear Gerry McCann's voice so either there was sound or someone added his voice saying 'Up day, you all right?' I would like to hear an explanation as to why anyone would do that?
I think Davel was askng why you think Gerry not “looking happy at all” was of any importance to you, but never mind,  you don’t have to explain, we can guess.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2018, 09:03:32 AM »
I think Davel was askng why you think Gerry not “looking happy at all” was of any importance to you, but never mind,  you don’t have to explain, we can guess.

As some supporters appear to want to show that they were all having a wonderful time I can understand why evidence to the contrary would be problematic.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2018, 09:10:42 AM »
As some supporters appear to want to show that they were all having a wonderful time I can understand why evidence to the contrary would be problematic.
a) which supporters are you referring to m certainly not me I trust and b) a few second clip of Gerry McCann in a mardy (if that is what it is and not just his ironic Glaswegian humour on show) before they’d even arrived at their destination is hardly evidence that they were all having a less than wonderful holiday.  Travelling with kids can be stressful and/or a ball ache.  So what?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2018, 09:30:55 AM »
a) which supporters are you referring to m certainly not me I trust and b) a few second clip of Gerry McCann in a mardy (if that is what it is and not just his ironic Glaswegian humour on show) before they’d even arrived at their destination is hardly evidence that they were all having a less than wonderful holiday.  Travelling with kids can be stressful and/or a ball ache.  So what?

I find the bit between leaving home to travel on holiday and the bit prior to arriving at my destination complete with kids and luggage a quite stressful but necessary evil.
Then again this footage has been used to illustrate a conspiracy theory and in my opinion has been used to demonise quite ordinary circumstances ~ which is actually rather revealing although not in the way intended.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2018, 09:37:16 AM »
I find the bit between leaving home to travel on holiday and the bit prior to arriving at my destination complete with kids and luggage a quite stressful but necessary evil.
Then again this footage has been used to illustrate a conspiracy theory and in my opinion has been used to demonise quite ordinary circumstances ~ which is actually rather revealing although not in the way intended.

I/we found it was all part of the adventure,but there you go all different I suppose.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2018, 09:40:00 AM »

It wasn't except in so far as it fits with the soundtrack; 'Cheer up Gerry, we're on holiday'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2018, 09:45:46 AM »
It wasn't except in so far as it fits with the soundtrack; 'Cheer up Gerry, we're on holiday'.
But you’ve already stated how interesting you find parts of this video, such as the direction the twins are looking in, and Gerry not looking happy.  You obviously find this video significant though won’t be drawn on why, never mind, I shan’t probe further as this usually causes you some distress.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2018, 09:50:02 AM »
I/we found it was all part of the adventure,but there you go all different I suppose.
Are you one of those parents who lets their child scream all the way through a flight and smiles on indulgently at their beloved offspring, out of interest?  I’ve never quite understood those people.