Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66088 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2018, 10:06:30 PM »
So Gerry may or may not have sworn and may or may not have been grumpy at the outset of the holiday and this is significant because...?  Not expecting a reply of course!

It's less than the expected behaviour of the perfect parent behaviour which is now a competition in these days.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2018, 11:33:14 PM »

It's less than the expected behaviour of the perfect parent behaviour which is now a competition in these days.

Do yo7 have to be a perfect parent to avoid swearing in front of your children, or indeed, to know it’s wrong to leave them alone with the doors unlocked ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2018, 01:16:04 AM »
There is no audio on the video released by Madeleine's parents.

May I add add it is simplicity itself to use editing tools to remove the original audio track in its entirety from a video ... it is simplicity itself to add an audio track to a video ... it is simplicity itself to mix audio with the original or add any audio effect be it voice over or music in the background.
That is not opinion ... that is fact.
How can you tell which one was released by the parents?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2018, 01:19:32 AM »
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Avi.htm

'New Footage Released Of Madeleine'; 29 May 07; 0'38"
SKY caption:'New mobile phone footage has been released in the search for missing Madeline McCann, showing the 4-year-old with her family boarding their holiday flight to Portugal. Watch the silent footage here.'

Who added the audio & when?
A better question would be who turned the audio off?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2018, 08:49:45 AM »
I first saw the video on Spudguns blog,  along with another of a child screaming, supposedly Madeleine on the 2nd of May,  which was disgusting lies,  video's to cause hatred for the McCann's.   Mrs Fenn herself said she didn't hear screaming and what the papers say is all rubbish. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2018, 09:38:42 AM »
I first saw the video on Spudguns blog,  along with another of a child screaming, supposedly Madeleine on the 2nd of May,  which was disgusting lies,  video's to cause hatred for the McCann's.   Mrs Fenn herself said she didn't hear screaming and what the papers say is all rubbish.

The baby in the video was not screaming but crying in a distressed manner and was a representation of the way Madeleine would have cried on the 1st of May. It was never claimed that it was Madeleine. Don’t you think that a child, having woken up in a strange apartment, may have been just as distressed as the video showed ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2018, 10:03:45 AM »
The baby in the video was not screaming but crying in a distressed manner and was a representation of the way Madeleine would have cried on the 1st of May. It was never claimed that it was Madeleine. Don’t you think that a child, having woken up in a strange apartment, may have been just as distressed as the video showed ?
Pointless speculation for which there is no right or wrong answer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #247 on: July 16, 2018, 10:05:44 AM »
Here’s another speculative question that cannot be answered - how long does it take for a strange apartment to become a familiar environment to a small child?  A day?  A week?  A month? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2018, 10:12:17 AM »

A faked video not claiming it was Madeleine but with a screaming child who is in your opinion "crying in a distressed manner and was a representation of the way Madeleine would have cried on the 1st of May".

What was it then?  In my opinion an example of the "evidence" faked up by whomsoever to supply the target audience with the necessary "truth" to support the "lies" of their fantasies.

How can anyone allow themselves be taken in by manipulation such as this?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #249 on: July 16, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »

The baby was screaming.   What Mrs Fenn said she heard was a child crying,  getting louder and then calling Daddy.   I beleive that would have been the Tuesday night  IMO,  Amelie woke crying,  woke Sean and then Madeleine called Daddy.   No screaming child at all.

My children have woken in an apartment abroad and cried,  not screamed,  and sometimes just went back to sleep.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #250 on: July 16, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »
The baby was screaming.   What Mrs Fenn said she heard was a child crying,  getting louder and then calling Daddy.   I beleive that would have been the Tuesday night  IMO,  Amelie woke crying,  woke Sean and then Madeleine called Daddy.   No screaming child at all.

My children have woken in an apartment abroad and cried,  not screamed,  and sometimes just went back to sleep.

The parents didn't say that Amelie woke Sean. Neither did they say that Madeline called for her Daddy. The witnesses said that Madeleine told them Amelie's crying had woken her.

Mrs Fenn said that a child cried for one and three quarter hours, ad called out for it's Daddy.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #251 on: July 16, 2018, 11:09:55 AM »
The parents didn't say that Amelie woke Sean. Neither did they say that Madeline called for her Daddy. The witnesses said that Madeleine told them Amelie's crying had woken her.

Mrs Fenn said that a child cried for one and three quarter hours, ad called out for it's Daddy.

Madeleine said 'why didn't you come when Sean and me cried'   the McCann's said Amelie was crying,  which makes me wonder if Amelie woke first,  then Sean and then Madeleine it makes sense. IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #252 on: July 16, 2018, 11:10:57 AM »

I knew nothing about this spudgun apart from his name ... I've caught up on a little reading about him after viewing your post ... and I am left wondering from which dark recesses such vitriol for people he doesn't know and who he has never met emanates from.

It doesn't surprise me at all that the first time you saw the video of Madeleine complete with soundtrack was on a blog such as his.  A not terribly subliminal message was being sent out in conjunction with a terribly judgemental and misjudged opinionated mindset.
What a pity it is that more than eleven years after the event a couple of minutes of a phone video which as we have seen on this thread, was released without a soundtrack, is still doing the rounds as an exercise in judging the McCanns ... on this occasion Gerry ... having acquired it's very own soundtrack at some time after release.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #253 on: July 16, 2018, 11:14:41 AM »

With the greatest respect Lace it matters not one jot what you believe. Mrs Fenn said it was the 1st and she was there. That you believe something that the evidence doesn’t support may be comforting to you but would not convince a jury.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #254 on: July 16, 2018, 11:20:59 AM »
A faked video not claiming it was Madeleine but with a screaming child who is in your opinion "crying in a distressed manner and was a representation of the way Madeleine would have cried on the 1st of May".

What was it then?  In my opinion an example of the "evidence" faked up by whomsoever to supply the target audience with the necessary "truth" to support the "lies" of their fantasies.

How can anyone allow themselves be taken in by manipulation such as this?

What was what ????

The crying baby in the video is very much good representation of how a distressed child would cry.

‘She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due the tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger. Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted ?Daddy, Daddy?, ’

Poor child.

If you have any evidence to refute Mrs Fenn’s statement then perhaps you could post it here because so far the only thing I can see is emotive language posted to divert attention from the real issue.