Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66075 times)

Offline misty

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #270 on: July 16, 2018, 08:56:51 PM »
What was what ????

The crying baby in the video is very much good representation of how a distressed child would cry.

‘She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due the tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger. Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted ?Daddy, Daddy?, ’

Poor child.

If you have any evidence to refute Mrs Fenn’s statement then perhaps you could post it here because so far the only thing I can see is emotive language posted to divert attention from the real issue.

IMO when Robert Murat was made an arguido, less than 2 weeks after Madeleine disappeared, Mrs Fenn's testimony at that crucial time stating Madeleine was unsettled & upset for over an hour on the Tuesday night may have helped in his defence. I wonder why she apparently chose not to mention the episode until several weeks later?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #271 on: July 16, 2018, 09:12:49 PM »
Please return to the topic.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #272 on: July 16, 2018, 09:18:24 PM »

IMO when Robert Murat was made an arguido, less than 2 weeks after Madeleine disappeared, Mrs Fenn's testimony at that crucial time stating Madeleine was unsettled & upset for over an hour on the Tuesday night may have helped in his defence. I wonder why she apparently chose not to mention the episode until several weeks later?

I can see no connection between Madeleine crying on 1st and Robert Murat being suspected of being involved in something on 3rd.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »
I can see no connection between Madeleine crying on 1st and Robert Murat being suspected of being involved in something on 3rd.

I think it’s a bit like the supporters mantra that the Smiths came forward to give Murat an alibi.

It’s strange that they think that Mrs Fenn and most of the Smith family, who only knew Murat in passing, would lie for him yet find ridiculous the contention that the tapas group would lie to save their friends from prosecution.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »
I think it’s a bit like the supporters mantra that the Smiths came forward to give Murat an alibi.

It’s strange that they think that Mrs Fenn and most of the Smith family, who only knew Murat in passing, would lie for him yet find ridiculous the contention that the tapas group would lie to save their friends from prosecution.
and yet you seem to find one of the above scenarios perfectly plausible!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #275 on: July 16, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »

You have totally missed the point. A local man, UK ex-pat, son of a long-established Luz resident, was being accused of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance. Would it not have been helpful to both him & the investigating officers to have been told of this crying incident there & then? The investigation could have potentially looked at other avenues e.g. the Tapas group, when memories were fresh, rather than dither along until options were running out?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2018, 10:03:35 PM »
You have totally missed the point. A local man, UK ex-pat, son of a long-established Luz resident, was being accused of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance. Would it not have been helpful to both him & the investigating officers to have been told of this crying incident there & then? The investigation could have potentially looked at other avenues e.g. the Tapas group, when memories were fresh, rather than dither along until options were running out?

I think the same goes for the Smith sighting ... if Tannerman was pivotal of putting the heat under him ... Smith man could have been enough to turn it down a bit had the PJ known about it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »
I think the same goes for the Smith sighting ... if Tannerman was pivotal of putting the heat under him ... Smith man could have been enough to turn it down a bit had the PJ known about it.
Tannerman - 9:15 according to Jane.  Robert Murat at 9:15 was at home with his mother wasn't he?  Was that alibi not good enough?
So if the timing of Tannerman had to change you can't have the same abductor going off in opposite directions. (if Tannerman and Smithman were one and the same.)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:49:11 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #279 on: July 17, 2018, 08:08:28 AM »

Mrs Fenn's evidence suggested that the checks weren't as frequent as the group reported. I think the PJ already suspected that quite early on.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2018, 08:28:49 AM »
This thread is entitled:  The last video taken of Madeleine McCann

Please start the day off with posting On Topic.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2018, 10:26:51 AM »

It may have been but unfortunately they weren’t. Does this make Mrs Fenn’s evidence any less credible ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2018, 11:45:12 AM »
I think the purpose of the release of the last video taken of Madeleine has been entirely lost to a section of individuals who saw it only as yet another opportunity to vent their spleen on her parents.

Has anyone given the slightest thought why Madeleine's parents would release such a precious memento of a few seconds of Madeleine's journey into the public domain?

Surely a video is even better than photographs for identification purposes.  Releasing the video on the 29th May 2007 http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg473912#msg473912 was in my opinion a desperate attempt to give the public as good a representation of Madeleine as possible in the hope that someone seeing her might recognise her.

Yet another useful tool released to benefit Madeleine was corrupted to be used against her in my opinion.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2018, 01:11:32 PM »

So why didn't the McCanns report this incident at once, I wonder...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2018, 01:15:28 PM »
I think the purpose of the release of the last video taken of Madeleine has been entirely lost to a section of individuals who saw it only as yet another opportunity to vent their spleen on her parents.

Has anyone given the slightest thought why Madeleine's parents would release such a precious memento of a few seconds of Madeleine's journey into the public domain?

Surely a video is even better than photographs for identification purposes.  Releasing the video on the 29th May 2007 http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg473912#msg473912 was in my opinion a desperate attempt to give the public as good a representation of Madeleine as possible in the hope that someone seeing her might recognise her.

Yet another useful tool released to benefit Madeleine was corrupted to be used against her in my opinion.

What an accusation in red bold font. A pile of poo ofcourse.

Was it the McCanns who released that particular video and then you say it was dubbed?  wow seriously. ^*&&
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin