Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66070 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #480 on: July 27, 2018, 09:00:45 PM »
"I don't think it counts as goading when they do it.  @)(++(*"  is also goading.  There is goading and goading and we have to tell them apart.
I totally agree.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #481 on: July 28, 2018, 10:51:40 AM »
"I don't think it counts as goading when they do it.  @)(++(*"  is also goading.  There is goading and goading and we have to tell them apart.

I think it is very easy to tell them apart.

If someone takes the thread off topic and then turns on sceptics demanding they answer stupid questions like... what would you do blah blah   all the what if's to try and show them up as bad people.

However it is good as it shows them up as having lost the argument  or do not have anything interesting to say.

This thread is a typical example of this behaviour- If I were a mod I would wipe all off topic about smoking and rubbish.  The discussion is about the video. one part of that conversation was Gerry using a profanity... and exclaiming 'tongue in cheek' he was not there to enjoy him self... The supporters jumped on this and started making all sorts of claims.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #482 on: July 28, 2018, 11:06:03 AM »

Goading involves more than one comment imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #483 on: July 28, 2018, 11:21:52 AM »

If someone takes the thread off topic and then turns on sceptics demanding they answer stupid questions like... what would you do blah blah   all the what if's to try and show them up as bad people.

However it is good as it shows them up as having lost the argument  or do not have anything interesting to say.

This thread is a typical example of this behaviour- If I were a mod I would wipe all off topic about smoking and rubbish.  The discussion is about the video. one part of that conversation was Gerry using a profanity... and exclaiming 'tongue in cheek' he was not there to enjoy him self... The supporters jumped on this and started making all sorts of claims.

Perhaps your lip reading friend will come up with the answer to the request already made regarding the failed lip synchronisation and the profanity delivered in a non Glaswegian burr.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #484 on: July 28, 2018, 12:00:28 PM »
Well does it? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #485 on: July 28, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »

They are allowed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #486 on: July 28, 2018, 05:26:26 PM »
No it does not IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2018, 05:27:18 PM »

What sort of claims did we make that you so object to?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2018, 09:09:36 PM »
What sort of claims did we make that you so object to?
A little bit off topic sorry.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #489 on: July 28, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »
Perhaps your lip reading friend will come up with the answer to the request already made regarding the failed lip synchronisation and the profanity delivered in a non Glaswegian burr.

I disagree. I come from very near Glasgow and I think the swear words sound just as you’d expect if a Glaswegian was delivering them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #490 on: July 28, 2018, 09:27:07 PM »
I disagree. I come from very near Glasgow and I think the swear words sound just as you’d expect if a Glaswegian was delivering them.

Aye ... Right  ^*&&  ~ almost as convincing as Gerry's lip movement FOLLOWED by the 'Glesga Keelie' epithet.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #491 on: July 28, 2018, 09:32:18 PM »

Aye ... Right  ^*&&  ~ almost as convincing as Gerry's lip movement FOLLOWED by the 'Glesga Keelie' epithet.

Aye...right ? Please explain ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #492 on: July 28, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »
Me too! Please explain ?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #493 on: July 28, 2018, 09:39:23 PM »

Really?  You who are aux fait with Parliamo Glasgow?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #494 on: July 28, 2018, 09:43:03 PM »
Me too! Please explain ?

It is a double positive which means negative.