Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66075 times)

Offline jassi

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #510 on: July 30, 2018, 06:39:07 PM »
Absolutely right, trollish behaviour in other words.

Aye, but trolls only thrive when fed, so only yourselves to blame ( not necessarily you personally )
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:53:55 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #511 on: July 30, 2018, 07:21:42 PM »
You could be correct but of course it works both ways. Some posters on the supporter of the equation won't allow that he may have sworn.

The voice of reason. 8)--))

I find it is strange that there are people on this forum who's only employment seems to be selling a jigsaw of a theory with many bits missing, some don't fit and important parts are withheld to stop the pieces falling into place.
When pieces are found which have a fit- some one adds a piece that doesn't fit or kicks the board!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #512 on: July 30, 2018, 07:31:03 PM »
You could be correct but of course it works both ways. Some posters on the supporter of the equation won't allow that he may have sworn.

In fact he isn’t correct. My question would have been simply that, a question had not Brietta attempted to suggest the soundtrack to the video had been doctored in some way.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #513 on: July 30, 2018, 07:54:41 PM »
In fact he isn’t correct. My question would have been simply that, a question had not Brietta attempted to suggest the soundtrack to the video had been doctored in some way.
Why did you ask a question to which you already knew full well what the answer was? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #514 on: July 30, 2018, 07:56:00 PM »
The voice of reason. 8)--))

I find it is strange that there are people on this forum who's only employment seems to be selling a jigsaw of a theory with many bits missing, some don't fit and important parts are withheld to stop the pieces falling into place.
When pieces are found which have a fit- some one adds a piece that doesn't fit or kicks the board!

That post made my head spin.

Offline Lace

« Reply #515 on: July 30, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »
If the original video was silent,   who put words into their mouths so to speak?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #516 on: July 30, 2018, 08:06:20 PM »
If the original video was silent,   who put words into their mouths so to speak?

If you do not want to believe Gerry swore. Don't- no one cares any more. The debate has gone as far as it can go.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #517 on: July 30, 2018, 08:37:42 PM »
If you do not want to believe Gerry swore. Don't- no one cares any more. The debate has gone as far as it can go.
Truth will out.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:48:03 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #518 on: July 30, 2018, 09:52:00 PM »

Did you know, if you turn the sound off on the TV it appears silent.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #519 on: July 30, 2018, 10:48:41 PM »

Did you know, if you turn the sound off on the TV it appears silent.
And their lips will still move.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #520 on: July 30, 2018, 10:50:00 PM »
And their lips will still move.
The lip movements are not visible on the video

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #521 on: July 30, 2018, 10:51:52 PM »
The lip movements are not visible on the video
They are to me.  Gerry's lips mouth, move but no words.  It is possible to be lost for words. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #522 on: July 30, 2018, 10:52:36 PM »
They are to me.  Gerry's lips mouth, move but no words.  It is possible to be lost for words.

Not clear enough to lip read

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #523 on: July 30, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »
Not clear enough to lip read
It would be difficult, I agree.
Moderation

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #524 on: July 31, 2018, 07:12:48 AM »
it doesn't matter what he said or didn't say in the video , it takes us no further forward in finding Madeleine