Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66075 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #540 on: July 31, 2018, 02:50:12 PM »
Can you provide a cite this thread is to criticize Gerry..I thought it was to discuss the last video of Maddie.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg467266#msg467266
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #541 on: July 31, 2018, 04:28:49 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg467266#msg467266

I would take Faithlilly to be being factual. It appears Gerry did say just that.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #542 on: July 31, 2018, 05:09:02 PM »
I would take Faithlilly to be being factual. It appears Gerry did say just that.

It may appear factual  to some posters but to others it does not.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #543 on: July 31, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »
It may appear factual  to some posters but to others it does not.

It is obvious for all to hear that that was exactly what Gerry said.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #544 on: July 31, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »
Regardless of if Gerry said any naughty words it is interesting to me that his total demeanor appeared depressed and slightly aggressive. Why so when he was supposed to be going on a much looked forward to holiday.
How many seconds do we see of Gerry in the clip?  Are you able to assess whether or not a person is depressed or generally aggressive from a few seconds of video footage?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #545 on: July 31, 2018, 05:25:01 PM »
Can you provide a cite this thread is to criticize Gerry..I thought it was to discuss the last video of Maddie.
How much discussion has there been about Madeleine’s appearance in the video?  Virtually none I think.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Sunny

« Reply #546 on: July 31, 2018, 05:32:29 PM »
How many seconds do we see of Gerry in the clip?  Are you able to assess whether or not a person is depressed or generally aggressive from a few seconds of video footage?

Yes in my opinion (we are allowed them here I hear) in the few seconds you see him he looks not very happy and angry. Why? Everyone else looks like they are having a good time and excited about the holiday to come. Gerry on the other hand does not.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline jassi

« Reply #547 on: July 31, 2018, 05:35:31 PM »
How much discussion has there been about Madeleine’s appearance in the video?  Virtually none I think.

Please feel free to expand on that theme.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #548 on: July 31, 2018, 05:35:50 PM »
It is obvious for all to hear that that was exactly what Gerry said.

Really?
 Sorry, because you say that it is obvious for all to hear does not make it true
I do wonder if a father who corrected his little daughter when she said huhah instead of yes would use a profanity  in front of her.
Doesn't sound like a Glasgow accent to me.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #549 on: July 31, 2018, 05:39:55 PM »
The thread is in place purely to criticize Gerry ....rather than any importance in Maddie's disappearance....even if you think Maddie died in an accident it isn't relevant

As I recall the discussion began elsewhere and John created the thread. The first post isn't about the video of Madeleine, it's about whether the group took their mobile phones to dinner with them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #550 on: July 31, 2018, 05:41:53 PM »
Really?
 Sorry, because you say that it is obvious for all to hear does not make it true
I do wonder if a father who corrected his little daughter when she said huhah instead of yes would use a profanity  in front of her.
Doesn't sound like a Glasgow accent to me.

Well it does to me and I come from a few miles south of Glasgow.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Erngath

« Reply #551 on: July 31, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »
Well it does to me and I come from a few miles south of Glasgow.

As do I.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #552 on: July 31, 2018, 05:44:54 PM »
As do I.

Then I find it strange that you say the accent isn’t Glasweign.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #553 on: July 31, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »
Then I find it strange that you say the accent isn’t Glasweign.

And I equally find it strange that you do .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #554 on: July 31, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »
Yes in my opinion (we are allowed them here I hear) in the few seconds you see him he looks not very happy and angry. Why? Everyone else looks like they are having a good time and excited about the holiday to come. Gerry on the other hand does not.
I think he’s just expressing his dry Glaswegian sense of humour.  Anyone ever told you to “cheer up”, when you were perfectly cheerful, just staring into space and not looking particularly animated?  Has that ever got on your nerves even just a little bit?  Probably not as it wouldn’t support your contention that Gerry was depressed and aggressive, but it’s the kind of thing I can imagine myself saying - it is humour, not anger.  It’s so obvious and inconsequential  I can’t believe we’re still talking about it 30pages later.