Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66088 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #570 on: August 01, 2018, 07:16:08 PM »
Not sure why you think the booms prove the soundtrack is not authentic. Surely even you can appreciate that while individuals are boarding a plane and baggage being loaded there is multiple reasons why you would hear loud noises.

Why do you find it so difficult to believe that Gerry did actually swear ? Surely that’s a more logical explanation than the added soundtrack conspiracy you are trying to push ? It does however explain your behaviour. If you can’t stomach the idea that Gerry would swear, hearing that he may have been involved in his daughter’s disappearance must bring you to apoplexy.

Give me one single reason why any video footage posted on the internet should be trusted unconditionally?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #571 on: August 01, 2018, 07:42:07 PM »
Give me one single reason why any video footage posted on the internet should be trusted unconditionally?

Why should video footage be less trusted than anything else on the internet?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Sunny

« Reply #572 on: August 01, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »

I suppose the video is a bit like Madeleine's "last photo" then. Some doubt it's authenticity others swear by it. All IMO.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #573 on: August 01, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »

Because we have been given no reason to doubt it ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #574 on: August 01, 2018, 08:16:03 PM »
That is a lot like the "last photo" then.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #575 on: August 01, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »
Why should video footage be less trusted than anything else on the internet?

Quite.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #576 on: August 01, 2018, 09:02:09 PM »
Because we have been given no reason to doubt it ?

There is something rather sweet about trusting internet posts that you cannot possibly know the provenance of ... I actually did not suppose such naivety still existed.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #577 on: August 01, 2018, 09:13:38 PM »
There is something rather sweet about trusting internet posts that you cannot possibly know the provenance of ... I actually did not suppose such naivety still existed.

Like the last picture?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #578 on: August 01, 2018, 09:19:02 PM »

Do you really think that that kind of naivety exists in any of this after this case ?

We know the provenance of this video because it has been covered extensively in the press and we know there was a soundtrack for the same reason. Further we know most of the content of the video because it was included in press articles about it. That you choose to believe that there is some ridiculous conspiracy to convince the public that Gerry said a bad word ( really ? ) is a matter for you alone.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #579 on: August 01, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »

Some trust politicians, the police, the media, even people they don't know. Each to his pwn I say.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #580 on: August 01, 2018, 09:24:09 PM »
Some trust politicians, the police, the media, even people they don't know. Each to his pwn I say.

we all have to trust some one...the important thing is knowing who to trust

Offline Brietta

« Reply #581 on: August 01, 2018, 09:35:46 PM »
Do you really think that that kind of naivety exists in any of this after this case ?

We know the provenance of this video because it has been covered extensively in the press and we know there was a soundtrack for the same reason. Further we know most of the content of the video because it was included in press articles about it. That you choose to believe that there is some ridiculous conspiracy to convince the public that Gerry said a bad word ( really ? ) is a matter for you alone.

There is a cite at the beginning of this thread indicting that the owners of the footage released it minus audio ... thus the audio track was added by someone ... I have no idea who that may have been and I am willing to bet that neither do you.

Offline John

« Reply #582 on: August 01, 2018, 09:47:12 PM »

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #583 on: August 01, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »
There is a cite at the beginning of this thread indicting that the owners of the footage released it minus audio ... thus the audio track was added by someone ... I have no idea who that may have been and I am willing to bet that neither do you.

Already been posted but obviously you missed it.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/girl-slips-and-grazes-her-shin-on-steps-to-aircraft-in-video-footage-released-by-desperate-parents-1-2456983

From the article.

‘Mr McCann is looking serious, which prompts his friend to joke: “Cheer up Gerry, we are on holiday.” Laughter is heard throughout the rest of the clip.’

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #584 on: August 01, 2018, 10:00:04 PM »
‘‘Mr McCann is looking serious, which prompts his friend to joke: “Cheer up Gerry, we are on holiday.” Laughter is heard throughout the rest of the clip.’

Do you still believe the video was doctored at a later date Brietta because this article is dated 28th of May 2007, the same date as similar articles from the BBC etc ?