Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66082 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #585 on: August 01, 2018, 10:54:01 PM »
‘‘Mr McCann is looking serious, which prompts his friend to joke: “Cheer up Gerry, we are on holiday.” Laughter is heard throughout the rest of the clip.’

Do you still believe the video was doctored at a later date Brietta because this article is dated 28th of May 2007, the same date as similar articles from the BBC etc ?

Actually the Yorkshire Post seems to have scooped the story. The other reports seem to be dated 29th May.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #586 on: August 01, 2018, 10:56:19 PM »
Actually the Yorkshire Post seems to have scooped the story. The other reports seem to be dated 29th May.

Thank you for the clarification G.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #587 on: August 01, 2018, 11:42:13 PM »
Already been posted but obviously you missed it.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/girl-slips-and-grazes-her-shin-on-steps-to-aircraft-in-video-footage-released-by-desperate-parents-1-2456983

From the article.

‘Mr McCann is looking serious, which prompts his friend to joke: “Cheer up Gerry, we are on holiday.” Laughter is heard throughout the rest of the clip.’

No ... I did not miss it then or now ... despite the fact there is no mention of profanity in the audio track of the video which was released by its owners without one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #588 on: August 01, 2018, 11:46:04 PM »
No ... I did not miss it then or now ... despite the fact there is no mention of profanity in the audio track of the video which was released by its owners without one.

Did you expect the newspaper to quote Gerry saying "fxx off" Brietta? I think they covered it nicely and it shows that there was originally a soundtract which fits in with the one currently online.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #589 on: August 01, 2018, 11:49:38 PM »

Now you are moving the goalposts. You said the soundtrack was added. It obviously wasn’t. Do you now accept that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #590 on: August 01, 2018, 11:55:18 PM »
Did you expect the newspaper to quote Gerry saying "fxx off" Brietta? I think they covered it nicely and it shows that there was originally a soundtract which fits in with the one currently online.

In your opinion perhaps ... most certainly not in mine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #591 on: August 02, 2018, 12:00:32 AM »
In your opinion perhaps ... most certainly not in mine.

Now you’re just making yourself look silly Brietta. The article posted tells you that there was a soundtrack attached to the video. Why do you still think the soundtrack was added later ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #592 on: August 02, 2018, 12:04:12 AM »
Now you’re just making yourself look silly Brietta. The article posted tells you that there was a soundtrack attached to the video. Why do you still think the soundtrack was added later ?

Please remember your manners when you post and remember also to differentiate between what is your opinion and what is fact.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #593 on: August 02, 2018, 12:17:13 AM »
Please remember your manners when you post and remember also to differentiate between what is your opinion and what is fact.

And please remember that we are all adults here and don’t need to be lectured in such a condescending way.

As to the video I am not stating my opinion but a fact, a fact for which I have already supplied a cite twice. You said when originally released the video had no soundtrack. I have supplied a contemporary newspaper article that proves that there was indeed a soundtrack and further supplies extracts from that soundtrack. Further the extracts  detailed in the newspaper article exactly mirror the soundtrack we see on YouTube.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:30:30 AM by Faithlilly »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #594 on: August 02, 2018, 12:36:15 AM »
And please remember that we are all adults here and don’t need to be lectured in such a condescending way.

As to the video I am not stating my opinion but a fact, a fact for which I have already supplied a cite twice. You said when originally released the video had no soundtrack. I have supplied a contemporary newspaper article that proves that there was indeed a soundtrack and further supplies extracts from that soundtrack. Further the extracts  detailed in the newspaper article exactly mirror thes soundtrack we see on YouTube.

There are links to two videos on the forum.

One link is to the video released by Madeleine's parents without a soundtrack. 

The other was released by who knows and has a sound track.  But sound or the lack of it is not the only difference.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg467275#msg467275

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9636.msg473455#msg473455

Did you spot the difference?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #595 on: August 02, 2018, 12:43:21 AM »

The other was released by who knows and has a sound track.  But sound or the lack of it is not the only difference.

The newspaper article was published on the 28th of May and describes a soundtrack which mirrors the soundtrack we see in the YouTube video. I believe this report was one of the earliest.

Anything else is deflection.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #596 on: August 02, 2018, 01:00:43 AM »
The newspaper article was published on the 28th of May and describes a soundtrack which mirrors the soundtrack we see in the YouTube video. I believe this report was one of the earliest.

Anything else is deflection.

The sequence of the edits in the official video released by Madeleine's parents differs from the YouTube video to which you refer.

If the sequence of the edit was reversed in the YouTube video ... don't you think the soundtrack was also subject to interference?

That the visual evidence does not reflect your opinion does not make it 'deflection' ... it makes it 'fact'.

Offline misty

« Reply #597 on: August 02, 2018, 01:09:10 AM »

The original silent video has Madeleine highlighted, which isn't the case in the video complete with audio.
UK media outlets must have been supplied with videos + audio to know what Gerry said as Madeleine tripped on the steps. I cannot find any other existing copy uploaded by UK media still online - can anyone else?
Presumably the PJ already had a copy of the video footage after confiscating the mobile phones on 4th May 2007..........surely they wouldn't have allowed such footage to inadvertently find its way out of that ever-open window?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #598 on: August 02, 2018, 06:57:40 AM »
The original silent video has Madeleine highlighted, which isn't the case in the video complete with audio.
UK media outlets must have been supplied with videos + audio to know what Gerry said as Madeleine tripped on the steps. I cannot find any other existing copy uploaded by UK media still online - can anyone else?
Presumably the PJ already had a copy of the video footage after confiscating the mobile phones on 4th May 2007..........surely they wouldn't have allowed such footage to inadvertently find its way out of that ever-open window?

What evidence do you have that the PJ confiscated anyone's mobile phone on 4th May 2007?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #599 on: August 02, 2018, 10:25:25 AM »
The sequence of the edits in the official video released by Madeleine's parents differs from the YouTube video to which you refer.

If the sequence of the edit was reversed in the YouTube video ... don't you think the soundtrack was also subject to interference?

That the visual evidence does not reflect your opinion does not make it 'deflection' ... it makes it 'fact'.

The Yorkshire Post, one of the first newspapers to print the video story, specifically claims that there was a soundtrack with the video. That soundtrack mirrors the soundtrack on the video which now can be seen on YouTube. Between the release of the video and the YP’s article there was no time to ‘interfere’ with anything.

You stated there was no soundtrack on the original video. I have proved beyond doubt that there was. That the sequence of sections of that video may have been changed in subsequent postings  ( are you suggesting Reuters interfered with the video ? ) is absolutely nothing to do with the soundtrack which has remained consistent throughout.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 10:38:45 AM by Faithlilly »