Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66082 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #675 on: August 03, 2018, 07:39:03 PM »
Who do you think was edited out of the video?
If the final video is 9 seconds from a starting length of 22 seconds some parts of the recording have obviously been removed.  Whether anyone in particular has been removed can be assessed  by comparing them side by side.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:05:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

« Reply #676 on: August 04, 2018, 01:51:31 PM »
Posters are reminded of the forum rules and in particular should keep comments, RELATIVE, AMIABLE and CONSTRUCTIVE.  You could call it the RAC of the forum world.

Please do not engage in sniping, goading or name calling as such conduct will attract penalties.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #677 on: August 04, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »
I feel inspired to carry on identifying what portions of the video were deleted by the McCanns and then consider why they would be removed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #678 on: August 04, 2018, 08:18:12 PM »
I feel inspired to carry on identifying what portions of the video were deleted by the McCanns and then consider why they would be removed.

The last two people and a child. Only the McCann family and one child from the other family were shown in the shortened version.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #679 on: August 04, 2018, 08:25:22 PM »
The last two people and a child. Only the McCann family and one child from the other family were shown in the shortened version.
You mean the footage of Fiona, the Payne's youngest, and Dianne Webster,  David is not in the footage as he is operating the camera.
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #680 on: August 05, 2018, 11:34:31 AM »
No cite withdraw your claim. Those are the forum rules. If you can’t prove it don’t claim it is a fact.
Did you provide cites when demanded a few week ago, Faith?

Below my cites that my claim that the bushes had just been cut back was correct!

Four points proving my claim.   See my next post

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #681 on: August 05, 2018, 11:44:00 AM »
No cite withdraw your claim. Those are the forum rules. If you can’t prove it don’t claim it is a fact.
This cite was requested prior to when John made the ruling re cites. - posts on this will be deleted.

"UK Justice Forum: Providing cites.
« Sent to: Robittybob1 on: August 01, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Dear Member,

This message is being sent out to ALL members to remind that cites should be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently, cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

In future, posts which include significant claims but which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors have been alerted to this issue.

Regards,

John

Senior Editor
UK Justice Forum"
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:48:57 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #682 on: August 05, 2018, 11:46:43 AM »
The cite rule has been in place for some months.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #683 on: August 05, 2018, 11:47:55 AM »
Did you provide cites when demanded a few week ago, Faith?   Such hypocrisy!  You and several other people.

Below my cites ... IMO, just time wasters ... as if you didn't already know that my claim that the bushes had just been cut back was correct! (claim now removed by John). 

Four points proving my claim.   See my next post

CITE for Bushes cut back

Oh the little thing, a cite, that was demanded by several people on here who IMO themselves owed loads of cites about 2 months ago ... and NEVER gave them.  It is below.  One poster I except from this criticism.
Having waded thru a number of statements, but by no means all, I haven't found the exact cite I was looking for, but these three points/ photos prove what I was saying. 

THE BUSHES HAD JUST BEEN CUT BACK immediately before Madeleine disappeared

1)   http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_21.jpg

Clearly showing freshly trimmed bushes on the PJ photos.  Taken, by the PJ, on the night that Madeleine vanished

2)  Matts rog:
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

-snip-
4078 'Is there anything that you can think of, worthy of mention, up until the Wednesday night before we move onto the Thursday''
[Matts] Reply 'Erm, no, my initial thought is there's nothing that's leapt out that I haven't mentioned before. Erm, I mean, there was no sort of strange people or anything unusual with the, with the flat. Some people had, I mean, gardeners came round to trim the gardens once or twice, or maybe just once a week, I mean, because we were there for three weeks, maybe they came round slightly more. Erm, somebody had workmen in maybe during, the shutter we broke, the shutter, erm, broke for, the outside shutter by the patio door broke for us on the first day, I think it went back up into its, so you couldn't actually drop it on the outside, the shutter by the patio, but we didn't drop that anyway, erm, until we got in at night, but I think it broke and it had to be, and I think they did come, yes, they did come and repair it. But apart from that there wasn't really anybody else (inaudible)'.   -snip-

3)   http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/notwviewfrompatio.jpg

This shows more or less the same view as the PJ photo taken the night Madeleine disappeared.  On this photo the bushes have grown a little BUT on the PJ Photo taken at the time Madeleine went, the bushes are cut right back

4)   10 year video of kate and gerry mccann sky  @1.16 on
http://youtu.be/RdkfvdgQYUs

@1.16  This shows a pom pom bush on the lh side of the photo.   This is one of the two shown in the photos above.  It has clearly JUST been trimmed.                                                                                 It will never be the same size again.  As the bush matures its size grows, its branches thicken and it will gradually get bigger, even though trimmed regularly.

----------------------------

OK, I haven't found the exact cite I was looking for, but these four points/ photos prove exactly what I was saying.   

My eyes are not good ... and I resent people disbelieving me, I am Huguenot and proud of my honesty.  ...  And anyway, established members on here should know me better than that by now.

Offline sadie

« Reply #684 on: August 05, 2018, 11:51:21 AM »
This cite was requested prior to when John made the ruling re cites. - posts on this will be deleted.
DO NOT REMOVE MY CITE! 

I have provided it and it has taken a very long time for me to find it with the totally overwhelming heat that has knocked me about

Rob, I have a right to defend my name and I have done so.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #685 on: August 05, 2018, 11:53:55 AM »
DO NOT REMOVE MY CITE! 

I have provided it and it has taken a very long time for me to find it with the totally overwhelming heat that has knocked me about

Rob, I have a right to defend my name and I have done so.

I'm removing further requests for cites prior to the 1st of August.  Not cites submitted.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #686 on: August 05, 2018, 11:55:13 AM »
CITE for Bushes cut back

Oh the little thing, a cite, that was demanded by several people on here who themselves owed loads of cites about 2 months ago ... and NEVER gave them.  It is below.  One poster I except from this criticism.
Having waded thru a number of statements, but by no means all, I haven't found the exact cite I was looking for, but these three points/ photos prove what I was saying.   

1)   http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_21.jpg

Clearly showing freshly trimmed bushes on the PJ photos.  Taken, by the PJ, on the night that Madeleine vanished

2)  Matts rog:
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

-snip-
4078 'Is there anything that you can think of, worthy of mention, up until the Wednesday night before we move onto the Thursday''
[Matts] Reply 'Erm, no, my initial thought is there's nothing that's leapt out that I haven't mentioned before. Erm, I mean, there was no sort of strange people or anything unusual with the, with the flat. Some people had, I mean, gardeners came round to trim the gardens once or twice, or maybe just once a week, I mean, because we were there for three weeks, maybe they came round slightly more. Erm, somebody had workmen in maybe during, the shutter we broke, the shutter, erm, broke for, the outside shutter by the patio door broke for us on the first day, I think it went back up into its, so you couldn't actually drop it on the outside, the shutter by the patio, but we didn't drop that anyway, erm, until we got in at night, but I think it broke and it had to be, and I think they did come, yes, they did come and repair it. But apart from that there wasn't really anybody else (inaudible)'.   -snip-

3)   http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/notwviewfrompatio.jpg

This shows more or less the same view as the PJ photo taken the night Madeleine disappeared.  On this photo the bushes have grown a little BUT on the PJ Photo taken at the time Madeleine went, the bushes are cut right back

4)   10 year video of kate and gerry mccann sky  @1.16 on
http://youtu.be/RdkfvdgQYUs

@1.16  This shows this pom pom bush, which is one of the two shown in the photos above.  It has clearly JUST been trimmed.                                                                                 It will never be the same size again.  As the bush matures its size grows, its branches thicken and it will gradually get bigger, even though trimmed regularly.

----------------------------

OK, I haven't found the exact cite I was looking for, but these four points/ photos prove exactly what I was saying.   

My eyes are not good ... and I resent people disbelieving me, I am Huguenot and proud of my honesty.  ...  And anyway, established members on here should know me better than that by now.

Do you have a clear photograph of the foliage on the outside wall rather than the veranda ?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:24:37 PM by slartibartfast »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #687 on: August 05, 2018, 12:00:09 PM »
Do you have a clear photograph of the foliage on the outside wall rather than the veranda ?
Only dogs, cats and other animals cannot understand that what is shown height and width wisewise on one side is the same from the other side.  Humans know, so it is unnecessary to show the other side.

I expect you know that.  Are you just time wasting again?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #688 on: August 05, 2018, 12:02:10 PM »
It is the same part of wall in the two photos, and it was the outside wall, not the verandah.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #689 on: August 05, 2018, 12:07:14 PM »
Only dogs, cats and other animals cannot understand that what is shown height and width wisewise on one side is the same from the other side.  Humans know, so it is unnecessary to show the other side.

I expect you know that.  Are you just time wasting again?

Your photographs from the night seem to show only the veranda foliage clearly. Do you have a clearer photograph, from the night of the disappearance, that shows clearly the foliage on the wall bordering the path that runs in front of 5a ? That is the foliage that obscured the patio door.