Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 66088 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #690 on: August 05, 2018, 12:28:55 PM »
I think Sadie is correct that the foliage was freshly clipped.

I have two photographs

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-resort-the-ocean-club-where-her-17520521.html
https://www.paimages.co.uk/image-details/2.4636520

I don't know how to add them here sorry.

I still don't believe they had an adequate view of 5a though.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #691 on: August 05, 2018, 12:30:44 PM »

I have two photographs

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-resort-the-ocean-club-where-her-17520521.html

Thank you Sunny.

Sadie stated that the foliage had just been cut back before the 3rd. There is no evidence of that. Both of your photographs appear to be later. Further in the second photograph posted the angle stops us having a true idea of how high the foliage is.

There is a photograph, posted several times on this forum, which accompanied an interview with Paul Luckman I think, which shows the foliage a day or so after the disappearance and you can clearly see the foliage obscures the view of all but the very top of 5a.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:41:26 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #692 on: August 05, 2018, 12:38:13 PM »

I have two photographs

I don't know how to add them here sorry.

Thank you Sunny.

I like your photos, but unfortunately none are dated
 ... and none are taken from the angle that Gerry had his view

Thankyou for taking the trouble to find them.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #693 on: August 05, 2018, 12:40:04 PM »
No problem Sadie. The reason I picked those two were there was a policeman outside the apartment and the other had sky news people there so I made the assumption they were close to the date of Madeleine's disappearance.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #694 on: August 05, 2018, 12:46:24 PM »
Thank you Sunny.

I like your photos, but unfortunately none are dated
 ... and none are taken from the angle that Gerry had his view

Thankyou for taking the trouble to find them.

You have failed to produce proof that the bushes on the outside wall, the bushes that obscured the tapas friends view, were cut just before Madeleine’s disappearance. It shows neither grace nor integrity to let such misinformation pass without comment.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:26:41 PM by slartibartfast »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #695 on: August 05, 2018, 12:48:59 PM »
No problem Sadie. The reason I picked those two were there was a policeman outside the apartment and the other had sky news people there so I made the assumption they were close to the date of Madeleine's disappearance.

I think one is the 8th of May so close but not close enough for our purposes.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #696 on: August 05, 2018, 12:51:14 PM »
I think one is the 8th of May so close but not close enough for our purposes.
How much can foliage grow in 5 days fgs?!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #697 on: August 05, 2018, 12:57:42 PM »
The 8th of May photograph is taken at an angle which makes the height of the bushes impossible to gauge.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #698 on: August 05, 2018, 01:01:58 PM »
Your photographs from the night seem to show only the veranda foliage clearly. Do you have a clearer photograph, from the night of the disappearance, that shows clearly the foliage on the wall bordering the path that runs in front of 5a ? That is the foliage that obscured the patio door.
Which side of the path do you think this foliage was on?  The path was East -West so was it on the South side or the North?

There was a photo looking across to the apartments
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #699 on: August 05, 2018, 01:13:28 PM »
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id21.htm

If you scroll down to the bottom of this link there is a photograph of the front of 5a with a police on the pavement at the side ( Who Owns 5a )  which suggests it was taken close to the disappearance. Notice the height of the bush at the front.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #700 on: August 05, 2018, 01:25:06 PM »
You have failed to produce proof that the bushes on the outside wall, the bushes that obscured the tapas friends view, were cut just before Madeleine’s disappearance. It shows neither grace nor integrity to let such misinformation pass without comment.
The bushes in the PJ photos are obviously recently trimmed.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #701 on: August 05, 2018, 01:29:12 PM »

The ones from the night ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #702 on: August 05, 2018, 01:43:06 PM »

Please bear in mind what the topic of the thread is, folks.  I'm deleting nothing here to allow John to decide what to do with the Off Topic posts as they are interesting; but please get back to the topic TY
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #703 on: August 05, 2018, 01:45:27 PM »
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2018, 02:01:32 PM »

Rachael Oldfield said her view was limited to the top of the patio doors because of the foliage. She was there on 3rd May. No-one here was there, so why not accept Rachael's testimony?

Reply 'Erm well kind of the top half really'.

1578 'Okay'.
 Reply "Yeah you know, I didn't get a full you know, you couldn't get a full view sort of right in, cos there were bushes, there were bushes and stuff there, erm'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0