Author Topic: TV Programmes made after Vincent Tabak's conviction for murder.  (Read 26023 times)

Offline nina

Re: TV Programmes made after Vincent Tabak's conviction for murder.
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2017, 01:41:05 PM »
Somebody - I don't remember who it was - explained at the time that the bloodstains found in or on the car were so minute that VT wouldn't have noticed them. The bicycle bag would have prevented much larger amounts of blood from being transferred. The police had speculated publicly about the use of a large bag or holdall just after they had started to interrogate VT and examined the car. It is standard procedure because so many killers move the body in a large bag or holdall!

Would there have been `large amounts of blood'? Joanna was already dead when put into the bicycle bag wasn't she?

Doesn't death stop blood from flowing?

Offline [...]

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2017, 09:15:09 AM »
A curious clip from CrimeWatch program....

The Presenter says at :55 seconds...

But when Detectives had knocked on the door of Jo's immediate neighbour Dutch National Vincent Tabak ,he claimed he hadn't seen

It makes me question when it was made???  This reconstruction was supposed to be recorded after Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest and trial...  But I think the majority was made before.....

What caught my eye, was when the actress playing The Policewoman is at Dr Vincent Tabak's door... The Flat he lives in looks like it is in the main house....

He has a wooden door open and opposite is another wooden door in a Hallway....

Now... having to use a different location is one thing but you would have thought that when Dr Vincent Tabak was stood at his door to the Police woman... It would be a FRONT DOOR.....

So I'll ask again.... Did Dr Vincent Tabak Live in The Main House ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDtLjPfdw0&t=54

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2017, 09:37:24 AM »
Still with CrimeWatch.... It's just talking about CJ being arrested .. Then....

At 1:58 of video..... It says

But amazingly just 3 hours after his arrest an Officer received a call from Vincent Tabak in the Netherlands,
 claiming to have new information

Well thats a revelation.... 

So there Must be a recording of this Phone Call that was made at 10:00am on the 30th December 2010

When did the TV Media first air the arrest of CJ??? At what time was the arrest of CJ aired???

Dr Vincent Tabak is away visiting his family in Holland... And the first thing he thinks of is ringing the Police ???

I don't think so.....  He had been wanting to keep away from all of the upset.... He hasn't seen his family in a while... 

Now another thing on the video.. It shows the actor playing Dr Vincent Tabak, making this phone Call from a Landline....

Well if they rented accomodation for all the family... Dr Vincent Tabak is hardly likely to make a phone Call from a Landline....(IMO)

If the Crimewatch Program was made back in January 2011, it would indeed be incorrect as they would have assumed that Dr Vincent Tabak was in a Family House...... But he wasn't...

But then you have to ask how Crime Watch knew all of the information before it even happened ??? Leading to the arrest and conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak!

Maybe we need to Scrutinise The Crime Watch Program more and see what else it reveals..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDtLjPfdw0&t=54

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2017, 03:09:02 PM »
Crimewatch is simply a cheap way of creating entertainment for the gullible masses. It follows the same pattern for a reason, it works. The light toned airy, fairy introduction, followed by the dropped vocal tone, followed by a double pause, then a verdict delivered. Then some facts are put together to support the argument just concluded. The dumb audience already has a subliminal answer and can now piece the bits together as they come up on screen creating the notion that they can see the obvious whilst everyone else flounders. "Obvious, innit" is oft the cry from the settee overloaded to breaking point by half the number of individuals it was designed to seat when a clear cut case presented at the end matches perfectly the carefully crafted, easy to remember clues they have been suckered into believing as the visual reinforcement of video provides the only mechanism left to move microscopic bits of information into their easily aroused empty heads. All they need to momentarily satisfy their limited needs, and bring the evenings entertainment to a most acceptable conclusion is the round up of the cases being delivered with some cleavage on display and an unlimited supply of chips and coke.

Quite recently the programme re-ran an old episode. Several viewers rang in to say they knew who this was and gave the same name. It was the actor who took part in the reconstruction. The police arrested him and awaited the outcome of a DNA test before releasing him. I despair, and so should we all.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2017, 08:42:02 PM »
AH... Now I know The CrimeWatch full story is on YouTube...  Was it ever aired ??? Or was it just put on Youtube...

Now I know the original was never aired... So what about this one ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOST33-LjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDtLjPfdw0

Was this ever on TV????

Offline [...]

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2017, 08:55:22 PM »
So it was uploaded on the 6th November 2011 by XCrimeUK, whoever he is ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOlc72vuIAdqKyZ6G_bF-9w

Now I went to the CrimeWatch website for that time and it doesn't mention Dr Vincent Tabak... or Joanna Yeates ....

03/11/2011
Crimewatch

Detectives from across the UK appeal for help in solving some of the UK's biggest cases. These include the young teenager 'kneecapped' on his doorstep with two blasts from a shotgun in a shocking case of mistaken identity. Plus the inside story of how detectives caught a murderer by staging an elaborate bluff - fooling him into revealing where he'd buried his victim's body.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016ylt8

Does anyone remember it being screened ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2017, 09:18:43 PM »
So it was uploaded on the 6th November 2011 by XCrimeUK, whoever he is ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOlc72vuIAdqKyZ6G_bF-9w

Now I went to the CrimeWatch website for that time and it doesn't mention Dr Vincent Tabak... or Joanna Yeates ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016ylt8

Does anyone remember it being screened ???

Ok.... Was  This episode of Crimewatch ever screened??/ Did Crimewatch actually happen on this date??

26/01/2011
Crimewatch
Crimewatch features the latest on the Joanna Yeates murder case, as well as asking viewers to help identify the murderer of 23-year-old Londoner Ricardo Cunha. He was shot dead in his own home with a 1924 Webley revolver, in what police believe is a shocking case of mistaken identity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00y4815

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2017, 10:19:00 PM »
The original Crimewatch programme was not screened on the planned date, as they had charged VT by then.

Whether or not the You Tube version was on TV after the trial, I cannot recall.

Offline [...]

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2017, 10:21:33 PM »
The original Crimewatch programme was not screened on the planned date, as they had charged VT by then.

Whether or not the You Tube version was on TV after the trial, I cannot recall.

But why not go ahead with it anyway??? There were other stories that were to have appeals made ??

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2017, 10:35:25 PM »
But why not go ahead with it anyway??? There were other stories that were to have appeals made ??

There may well have been a Crimewatch programme on that date (think it was 26th January), but it did not include the Joanna Yeates case.

Offline [...]

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2017, 06:59:27 AM »

Simple question....

If The crime watch Documentary was made after Dr Vincent Tabak trial finished on the 28th October 2011 why are the leaves on the tree in the image I have attached depicting the outside of the Police station still Green??

If it was from what was supposed to be their original airing the would be no leaves.... And if it was after the trial, they wouldn't be Green as it would be late Autumn...

So when did they record this program???

Offline nina

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2017, 12:33:35 PM »
Simple question....

If The crime watch Documentary was made after Dr Vincent Tabak trial finished on the 28th October 2011 why are the leaves on the tree in the image I have attached depicting the outside of the Police station still Green??

If it was from what was supposed to be their original airing the would be no leaves.... And if it was after the trial, they wouldn't be Green as it would be late Autumn...

So when did they record this program???

I don't know exactly, but a friend of mine was abroad that winter and didn't come back to the uk until 1st April 2011.

I remember sending her a "Bristol Blog" keeping her updated on what was happening. This would have been somewhere between January and March 2011.

I saw them filming at Bargain Booze, which was and still is our post office and Tesco's with what seemed to me to be the world's press on the opposite side of the road, on the steps of my bank, now sadly gone.

As I passed Tesco's they were filming the Joanna Yeates look alike buying her pizza.

I'm sorry I can't pinpoint the date more accurately for you, but I guess that's life. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:14:05 AM by John »

Offline [...]

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2017, 01:41:59 PM »
I don't know exactly, but a friend of mine was abroad that winter and didn't come back to the uk until 1st April 2011.

I remember sending her a "Bristol Blog" keeping her updated on what was happening. This would have been somewhere between January and March 2011.

I saw them filming at Bargain Booze, which was and still is our post office and Tesco's with what seemed to me to be the world's press on the opposite side of the road, on the steps of my bank, now sadly gone.

As I passed Tesco's they were filming the Joanna Yeates look alike buying her pizza.

I'm sorry I can't pinpoint the date more accurately for you, but I guess that's life. 

January they were filming at Tesco's...

Most of The Crimewatch program is filmed in January 2011 ... I think it was around the 18th....

Other parts I guess should have been filmed later.... After the trial... But I am not sure about that... As I have said a bout the tree...

The scene on Longwood lane was filmed in January I am assuming... as The presenter doesn't know how many days Joanna Yeates lay there for and says several days .....

But did they put this program together well before Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction???

When they talk of CJ... they show images from papers of that date...  Even the paper states Police think That Joanna Yeates was followed home....(image attached )

Surely they wouldn't use that newspaper after Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction if they know she wasn't followed home by him!!

This program is off.... It depicts the man whom is playing the part of Dr Vincent Tabak, grabbing Joanna yeates and dragging her into a room.... Now if it was made after the trial then whether they believed what he said on the witness stand or not... it should depict what took place in the kitchen!!! Not him attacking her as soon as he enters the house.... (video at 5:40)..

Play the video a little more and we have The Prosecutions claim that he was driving around with her body in the boot of the car.... Not only that they show the image of the car on Park street when he goes past the college... when it is at 1:40am ish in the morning of the 18th December 2010... (image attached)..  They then follow this with the man playing Dr Vincent Tabak at ASDA.... trying to make it look like he drove past Park Street then went to Asda in Bedminster..... 

Are they off their heads !!!!!

When did they make this program!! They have events incorrect.... That shouldn't be possible if they did it after the trial....

So... where The makers of 'CrimeWatch" in Cahoots with the "Police"???  Because it appears so to me.... Otherwise they would have Dr Vincent Tabak's version of events, whether they believed them or not!!! (IMO)[/b]

This was made before his conviction .... (IMO)... That's disgraceful.... Did they make the rest of it in May when Dr Vincent Tabak apparently plead guilty to Manslaughter...... (I don't even believe he did that anymore either)....

They can't have "Green Tree's" in the video... and they certainly can't have his car Parked in the Carpark at Canygne Road..... Not only that... They Cannot say that his Car on Park Street was him driving with Joanna Yeates body in the car boot..(IMO) because that is a God Damn lie!!!

So Crimewatch... do you also want to explain yourself as to why you have this production of pure fiction !!!!

I always wondered why the girl playing Joanna Yeates wasn't actually in Flat 1 at 44, Canygne Road.... it's because it was all done before trial....  All the Yeates Interviews are done before trial... you can see that because of the clothes they are wearing .....

I believe the Interviews with the Police and Forensic Civilian Coordinator are done before trial... that's why he doesn't mention that he was there when they found her... So was DC Karen Thomas's Interview done before trial also ????

I would like some Lawyer to take a look at The Crime watch program and see the date of when it was made... I am sure they would have time stamp on the video film before editing... Be interesting to see how much of it was made before Dr vincent Tabak went to trial !!!!

I bet all of it was .........

Did CrimeWatch play a part in the conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak??? If they filmed all of this video before his trial in October 2011 they certainly did (IMO)....

And what did they know about the supposed content of his computer.... ?

I did notice one thing... They didn't talk of taking his work computer... when at trial that apparently is what they had also searched ....  So Crimewatch... what happened to the Buro Happold Computers ?????

At 6:30 of the video... It shows the man playing the part of Dr vincent Tabak dragging Joanna yeates body on the road at Longwood Lane.... Now we know that there we're NO DRAG MARKS on Joanna Yeates.... So why are they showing him doing that !!!!  Obviously like I have been saying all along... A dead body is hard to lift!!!

But... CrimeWatch should not have that DETAIL INCORRECT... (IMO)... None of their DETAILS should be incorrect if they made this program after Dr Vincent Tabak's trial !!!!

They couldn't possibly have known before hand that he would be found guilty...  As far as I am aware ... The manslaughter plea no longer stood once he entered trial so I am under the impression that he would have been a free man...

Again....When did Crimewatch make this program???

The time that they have him on Longwood lane in the program has to be the 18th December 2010... because it didn't snow on Friday 17th December 2010 before midnight ... So why have we snow falling when he dumps the body ???

How can a Program have so many details wrong if it was made after a conviction ???? And if it was made before ... who decided Dr Vincent Tabak did it ??

Edit... Nina ... do you still have the link to the Bristol Blog??

Double Edit Phil was this part of you building your case against Dr Vincent Tabak????

Please take a look at the picture of him supposedly driving around with Joanna Yeates in the boot of the car... The date of the CCTV is the 18th December 2010

Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have gone to ASDA on the 17th December 2010 and was also supposed to have killed her on that date ....

Offline nina

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2017, 04:00:54 PM »

January they were filming at Tesco's...

Most of The Crimewatch program is filmed in January 2011 ... I think it was around the 18th....

Other parts I guess should have been filmed later.... After the trial... But I am not sure about that... As I have said a bout the tree...

The scene on Longwood lane was filmed in January I am assuming... as The presenter doesn't know how many days Joanna Yeates lay there for and says several days .....

But did they put this program together well before Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction???

When they talk of CJ... they show images from papers of that date...  Even the paper states Police think That Joanna Yeates was followed home....(image attached )

Surely they wouldn't use that newspaper after Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction if they know she wasn't followed home by him!!

This program is off.... It depicts the man whom is playing the part of Dr Vincent Tabak, grabbing Joanna yeates and dragging her into a room.... Now if it was made after the trial then whether they believed what he said on the witness stand or not... it should depict what took place in the kitchen!!! Not him attacking her as soon as he enters the house.... (video at 5:40)..

Play the video a little more and we have The Prosecutions claim that he was driving around with her body in the boot of the car.... Not only that they show the image of the car on Park street when he goes past the college... when it is at 1:40am ish in the morning of the 18th December 2010... (image attached)..  They then follow this with the man playing Dr Vincent Tabak at ASDA.... trying to make it look like he drove past Park Street then went to Asda in Bedminster..... 

Are they off their heads !!!!!

When did they make this program!! They have events incorrect.... That shouldn't be possible if they did it after the trial....

So... where The makers of 'CrimeWatch" in Cahoots with the "Police"???  Because it appears so to me.... Otherwise they would have Dr Vincent Tabak's version of events, whether they believed them or not!!! (IMO)[/b]

This was made before his conviction .... (IMO)... That's disgraceful.... Did they make the rest of it in May when Dr Vincent Tabak apparently plead guilty to Manslaughter...... (I don't even believe he did that anymore either)....

They can't have "Green Tree's" in the video... and they certainly can't have his car Parked in the Carpark at Canygne Road..... Not only that... They Cannot say that his Car on Park Street was him driving with Joanna Yeates body in the car boot..(IMO) because that is a God Damn lie!!!

So Crimewatch... do you also want to explain yourself as to why you have this production of pure fiction !!!!

I always wondered why the girl playing Joanna Yeates wasn't actually in Flat 1 at 44, Canygne Road.... it's because it was all done before trial....  All the Yeates Interviews are done before trial... you can see that because of the clothes they are wearing .....

I believe the Interviews with the Police and Forensic Civilian Coordinator are done before trial... that's why he doesn't mention that he was there when they found her... So was DC Karen Thomas's Interview done before trial also ????

I would like some Lawyer to take a look at The Crime watch program and see the date of when it was made... I am sure they would have time stamp on the video film before editing... Be interesting to see how much of it was made before Dr vincent Tabak went to trial !!!!

I bet all of it was .........

Did CrimeWatch play a part in the conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak??? If they filmed all of this video before his trial in October 2011 they certainly did (IMO)....

And what did they know about the supposed content of his computer.... ?

I did notice one thing... They didn't talk of taking his work computer... when at trial that apparently is what they had also searched ....  So Crimewatch... what happened to the Buro Happold Computers ?????

At 6:30 of the video... It shows the man playing the part of Dr vincent Tabak dragging Joanna yeates body on the road at Longwood Lane.... Now we know that there we're NO DRAG MARKS on Joanna Yeates.... So why are they showing him doing that !!!!  Obviously like I have been saying all along... A dead body is hard to lift!!!

But... CrimeWatch should not have that DETAIL INCORRECT... (IMO)... None of their DETAILS should be incorrect if they made this program after Dr Vincent Tabak's trial !!!!

They couldn't possibly have known before hand that he would be found guilty...  As far as I am aware ... The manslaughter plea no longer stood once he entered trial so I am under the impression that he would have been a free man...

Again....When did Crimewatch make this program???

The time that they have him on Longwood lane in the program has to be the 18th December 2010... because it didn't snow on Friday 17th December 2010 before midnight ... So why have we snow falling when he dumps the body ???

How can a Program have so many details wrong if it was made after a conviction ???? And if it was made before ... who decided Dr Vincent Tabak did it ??

Edit... Nina ... do you still have the link to the Bristol Blog??

Double Edit Phil was this part of you building your case against Dr Vincent Tabak????

Please take a look at the picture of him supposedly driving around with Joanna Yeates in the boot of the car... The date of the CCTV is the 18th December 2010

Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have gone to ASDA on the 17th December 2010 and was also supposed to have killed her on that date ....

Okay the Crimewatch filming I described was done on the 17th or 18th January in Regent St, Clifton.

I have some vague memory of L/wood Lane being filmed later. Not much, but a bit later. There was no snow around so they had to get a company in that makes fake snow. That's what makes me think it was later than the Regent St filming.

Maybe they didn't film the look alike girl at no. 44 was because they knew that the programme was not going to be aired.

I'm afraid Nine that the Bristol Blog is something I made up to keep my friend informed about goings on in the uk, she spends a lot of time abroad. Sensible lady.

So are you really sure that Crimewatch has got their facts wrong? Normally if there is hard evidence like CCTV it's shown, just witness statements etc., acted. I tend to think that the BBC would not knowingly put out false evidence IMO of course.

Offline [...]

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2017, 05:05:19 PM »
Okay the Crimewatch filming I described was done on the 17th or 18th January in Regent St, Clifton.

I have some vague memory of L/wood Lane being filmed later. Not much, but a bit later. There was no snow around so they had to get a company in that makes fake snow. That's what makes me think it was later than the Regent St filming.

Maybe they didn't film the look alike girl at no. 44 was because they knew that the programme was not going to be aired.

I'm afraid Nine that the Bristol Blog is something I made up to keep my friend informed about goings on in the uk, she spends a lot of time abroad. Sensible lady.

So are you really sure that Crimewatch has got their facts wrong? Normally if there is hard evidence like CCTV it's shown, just witness statements etc., acted. I tend to think that the BBC would not knowingly put out false evidence IMO of course.

Nina..... If we are to go from what was said at Trial then Crimewatch got there facts wrong... The CCTV footage they show of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak's car is proof in itself.... 

That footage was taken when he went to pick up Tanja and got lost on Park Street after 1:38am on Saturday 18th December 2010... The footage has the 18th December 2010 and is not on the Friday night when the murder was supposed to have occurred ....

According to the trial statements made by Dr vincent Tabak , he spoke to Joanna Yeates in the kitchen for 10 minutes... apparentley he even took his coat off... they depict him on the Crimewatch program as attacking her as soon as she opened the door....

Wouldn't he need a motive for that??? if he had gone out taking pictures earlier it would have been easier for him to attack a random female in the street, if that is what Crimewatch are trying to get us to believe... That Dr Vincent Tabak was desperate to attack someone....

Interesting they have him sending Tanja a text whilst he's on the crossing in the carpark at ASDA.... we never saw any evidence of him in the Carpark.... (which i wish they had shown the car parked there)...

Why they are showing "Kenneth Steele House" is beyond me....  As apparently Dr Vincent Tabak was taken to "Trinity Road".....

It also says that Dr Vincent Tabak used "Google" street view" which is an untrue he used google maps... Theres a difference ..

At Line 257 of the prosecution Chart
Tabak searched on Google Maps for
‘Longwood Lane’

Where is the search for "Google Maps" ?????  He has to bring that up as a search first !!!! why is it missing!!

So he couldn't do what DC Joe Goff says, which is look at the exact same spot Joanna Yeates body was supposed to have been left...  There were "NO" images to support what Dr Vincent Tabak apparently did just a load of searches that could have been anyones...

Presenter says:at 4:40mins
Tabak had been using google street view

DC Joe Goff
He was looking at Longwood Lane and in particular, at the bit of Longwood Lane, where he had left Joanna's body

Now show me images of where Dr Vincent Tabak looked ... because they were not presented in court... That is utter tosh....

Now line 257 of the Prosecution chart does not say he looked at Google Street View!!!

Now on line 347

At Line 347 of the prosecution chart
 Tabak searched Google maps for
‘maps to Longwood lane’
‘Mirror newspaper website’
‘BBC news’
‘alcohol –police limits’
  And again... what use is this... This search is after 26th December 2010.. when the whole country was checking out Longwood Lane ...

Edit... When did the "Zoom" feature of Longwood lane appear in any of Dr Vincent Tabak's google map searches?? How was he supposed to have go to the exact spot Joanna Yeates was lying on Longwood Lane .. for the Police to be able to say that is what he did....???

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf