Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »
They are still ? Have they been investigating them all this time ? Perhaps a piece of information came only recently to the investigation pointing in that direction?
Give us a clue as to the sort of information that you think might recently have made the police start investigating the McCanns. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2019, 11:54:04 PM »
It would be piss poor policing to assume that a regularly sedated child who had died in a fall was killed by an abductor, especially as there would be no apparent motive for such an abduction.

Regularly sedated ? Who mentioned anyone being regularly sedated ?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2019, 07:15:29 AM »
Regularly sedated ? Who mentioned anyone being regularly sedated ?
So you think the McCanns only sedated their kids the one time?  So any tests on the twins or Madeleine’s body would have revealed no habitual sedation and could simply have been explained as a result of malevolent interference by a third party in your opinion?  So the reluctance of the McCanns to rush their babies to hospital that night was down to what, in your opinion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2019, 07:37:31 AM »
So you think the McCanns only sedated their kids the one time?  So any tests on the twins or Madeleine’s body would have revealed no habitual sedation and could simply have been explained as a result of malevolent interference by a third party in your opinion?  So the reluctance of the McCanns to rush their babies to hospital that night was down to what, in your opinion?

Now we are looking at the possible methods of getting a long lasting sedative into three children.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2019, 08:02:47 AM »
Now we are looking at the possible methods of getting a long lasting sedative into three children.
Name a long lasting sedative (how long is “long?”), and describe how it is usually administered.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2019, 08:47:51 AM »

An abductor sedating one child to abduct it would be easy to explain away. To take the time to sedate the three, even though the twins were not being targeted for abduction, not so much.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2019, 08:50:00 AM »
Name a long lasting sedative (how long is “long?”), and describe how it is usually administered.

Explain to me how Madeleine was abducted, even though her grandmother said that she would scream merry hell if lifted by a stranger?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2019, 09:00:54 AM »

It needs to keep the twins in a deep sleep. Deep enough to suggest to their mother that she needs to check that they are breathing.

In my opinion any such substance would need to be injected or given orally.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2019, 09:35:02 AM »
This is how I am able to move on and explore other possibilities with an open mind.  The science of sleep is firmly established across all relevant disciplines with stages 3 and 4 difficult to wake from.  I have uploaded the youtube vid of a sleeping SM fast asleep across GM's shoulder having been carried off the EasyJet flight from Faro to UK; There's considerable background noise from GM talking into a microphone, vehicles moving around and the constant whirring of aircraft engines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pepDNi7WSYs

Some will say well maybe the McCanns sedated the children for the flight.  In which case why is SM fast asleep and AM wide awake? 

Then you have cases of children abducted from their beds who haven't been in a position to call out eg Alesha MacPhail.  This case involved a post-mortem and no sedatives were involved.  Some will argue well the perp may have covered the child's mouth and this maybe true but it didn't involve sedation.

Unless someone can come up with something radically different I will not be making/responding to any further posts re sedation as its a complete waste of time.

And yes I know KM was an anesthetist but this is completely different and has no bearing on the science of sleep which is covered by psychologists and neuro scientists
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2019, 10:51:42 AM »
This is how I am able to move on and explore other possibilities with an open mind.  The science of sleep is firmly established across all relevant disciplines with stages 3 and 4 difficult to wake from.  I have uploaded the youtube vid of a sleeping SM fast asleep across GM's shoulder having been carried off the EasyJet flight from Faro to UK; There's considerable background noise from GM talking into a microphone, vehicles moving around and the constant whirring of aircraft engines:

Some will say well maybe the McCanns sedated the children for the flight.  In which case why is SM fast asleep and AM wide awake? 

Then you have cases of children abducted from their beds who haven't been in a position to call out eg Alesha MacPhail.  This case involved a post-mortem and no sedatives were involved.  Some will argue well the perp may have covered the child's mouth and this maybe true but it didn't involve sedation.

Unless someone can come up with something radically different I will not be making/responding to any further posts re sedation as its a complete waste of time.

And yes I know KM was an anesthetist but this is completely different and has no bearing on the science of sleep which is covered by psychologists and neuro scientists

You are dismissing Kate's opinion and proferring an opinion of your own. Even if you're right and she's wrong that doesn't explain why she took no action if she truly believed her children had been sedated by a stranger.  You may have decided to ignore her evidence and 'move on' but her evidence still needs noting, discussing and explaining imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2019, 11:52:24 AM »

Did Alesha McPhail know her abductor? Probably as where she was holidaying was a close knit community. Does this explain the ease by which she was abducted, perhaps ? Or as you say, he simply covered her mouth.

And I can perhaps believe that one child may have stayed asleep but all three ? Really ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2019, 12:10:04 PM »
Did Alesha McPhail know her abductor? Probably as where she was holidaying was a close knit community. Does this explain the ease by which she was abducted, perhaps ? Or as you say, he simply covered her mouth.

And I can perhaps believe that one child may have stayed asleep but all three ? Really ?

Yes.  Consider the case of Sophie Hook abducted from a tent whilst other children slept on. The White House Farm murders involve 2 six year old twin boys sleeping through commotion which at the very least involved one twin shot at point blank range several times whilst the other twin slept on only inches away. 

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:22:16 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2019, 01:18:23 PM »
Yes.  Consider the case of Sophie Hook abducted from a tent whilst other children slept on. The White House Farm murders involve 2 six year old twin boys sleeping through commotion which at the very least involved one twin shot at point blank range several times whilst the other twin slept on only inches away.

Is there any more of Kate McCann's evidence which you wish to contradict?
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »

Dear Holly,  I think that you are doing a really good job.  But you don't have the long term knowledge that some of us have.  Consequentially, no one is buying it because you don't know what you are talking about in intricacies.

Contrary to your opinion I spent some time on The Bamber Board when I was frequently attacked for my opinions.  And I was a Moderator at that time.  I was once called upon to sort a really nasty punch up just because I was logged on to The Forum as a Moderator at the time.

I deleted a couple of really nasty posts, and then got slaughtered and told to piss off because I didn't know what I was talking about.  I bailed out on The Bamber Forum at that point.  Jeremy Bamber doesn't need me.

But now you are telling us all that you understand The McCann Forum when clearly you can't.

This should be PM stuff, but you do not invite communication from me.  And I only ever respond to PMs anyway.  I never inflict my opinions by PM unsolicited.

You completely missed that I did try with The Bamber Forum.  It was only John and Angelo, according to you, when in fact I retired licking my wounds.

That really hurt.  But at least I understand this bunch.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2019, 04:07:38 PM »

In the case of Sophie Hook the children stayed asleep while the abduction took place but did they wake after she was discovered missing ? The McCann twins didn’t.

In the Bamber case all the the inhabitants of the house were killed so we have no idea if one twin watched the other being shot or not.