Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261252 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #705 on: October 18, 2015, 08:23:15 AM »
Wow I see Gladys has well and truly  8()(((@#

Pathetic behaviour for a grown man.  I'm sure the good people on the IA forum have no interest whatsoever in childish forum squabbles.

Gladys take note you're on ignore.  I will not be responding to your nonsense on a thread dedicated to a potential MoJ. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #706 on: October 18, 2015, 09:40:25 AM »
Wow I see Gladys has well and truly  8()(((@#

Pathetic behaviour for a grown man.  I'm sure the good people on the IA forum have no interest whatsoever in childish forum squabbles.

Gladys take note you're on ignore.  I will not be responding to your nonsense on a thread dedicated to a potential MoJ.

Typical Gladys.    8(8-))

The IA forum should know (if anyone cares) that remarks were made only in exasperated retaliation to his disgusting insistence that women enjoy having sex with dogs. (I won't mention when he sat up all night pretending to be "Gav from the SAS" using swearies that even made me swoon).

He needs help, and he won't find it by pissing even more people off on yet another forum.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline sika

« Reply #707 on: October 18, 2015, 12:18:46 PM »
Can you supply a link please?

I've missed Gladys!

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #710 on: November 29, 2015, 03:43:51 PM »
Maggie and Jane

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7170.msg338395.html?PHPSESSID=beb5d3adddd216afb367bb06b8a28c74#msg338395

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7170.msg338397.html?PHPSESSID=beb5d3adddd216afb367bb06b8a28c74#msg338397

"One cannot rule out the possibility that she could have held her head in an upright position after the lower wound had been inflicted, albeit for a short space of time"

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=205.0;attach=732

If the truth be known I think the pair of you banned me because I was just too damn good and showed you up  ?>)()<

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:48:30 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #711 on: January 25, 2016, 10:28:04 AM »
Mike showing his true colours:

"They've put a woman PC in charge of the fukking investigation into my complaint about my neighbours plotting to kill me...

A fukking woman PC..."

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,886.msg347150.html?PHPSESSID=9fb396a6547bc9a2067971f2c29edc8a#msg347150

A complete slur on the memory of brave WPC's who lost their lives in recent times whilst on duty in your neck of the woods too:

- Sharon Beshenivsky
- Fiona Bone
- Nicola Huges

You're a pathetic little man.  You and your family are a complete burden on the police and state in general.  And other than creating the forum and uploading documents to it you've done nothing other than cause untold damage to JB's case.

Offline Myster

« Reply #712 on: January 25, 2016, 10:49:08 AM »
Maggie will be along shortly... censoring the censor.  And to think you had a bee in your cornette about wanting to go back!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #713 on: January 30, 2016, 01:17:22 PM »
Maggie will be along shortly... censoring the censor.  And to think you had a bee in your cornette about wanting to go back!

Sadly not.  Maggie has edited Mike's posts which make reference to Asians visiting his neighbours and terrorism but obviously sees fit to leave the derogatory comments about WPC's.  Mike's posts are imo sexist.  He wasn't just complaining about rank but emphasised gender implying imo that a female PC is inferior to a male PC:

"They've put a woman PC in charge of the fukking investigation into my complaint about my neighbours plotting to kill me...

A fukking woman PC..."

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,886.msg347150.html?PHPSESSID=9fb396a6547bc9a2067971f2c29edc8a#msg347150

Mike has recently stated he is on a waiting listing for psychiatric treatment so I guess some allowances could be made but as far as I am aware this doesn't extend to Admin/mods: NGB, Maggie and Reader?  (Patti is still a mod, I think, but she rarely posts).

I wrote to NGB about my week long ban for teasing Susan about her claims of childhood puppy fat and Lookout about knitting.  When I didn't hear back I highlighted my unfair treatment on this forum and the rest is history!  I didn't want to go back, didn't ask to go back, haven't been back and don't intend to go back.  Adoptess are very sensitive to rejection, having been rejected by their birth parents at birth, and imo they are cruel, insensitive people!

Offline puglove

« Reply #714 on: January 30, 2016, 11:37:41 PM »
Sadly not.  Maggie has edited Mike's posts which make reference to Asians visiting his neighbours and terrorism but obviously sees fit to leave the derogatory comments about WPC's.  Mike's posts are imo sexist.  He wasn't just complaining about rank but emphasised gender implying imo that a female PC is inferior to a male PC:

A fukking woman PC..."

Mike has recently stated he is on a waiting listing for psychiatric treatment so I guess some allowances could be made but as far as I am aware this doesn't extend to Admin/mods: NGB, Maggie and Reader?  (Patti is still a mod, I think, but she rarely posts).

I wrote to NGB about my week long ban for teasing Susan about her claims of childhood puppy fat and Lookout about knitting.  When I didn't hear back I highlighted my unfair treatment on this forum and the rest is history!  I didn't want to go back, didn't ask to go back, haven't been back and don't intend to go back.  Adoptess are very sensitive to rejection, having been rejected by their birth parents at birth, and imo they are cruel, insensitive people!

I don't think that you should make allowances for Mike, Holl. Just like Gladys, he pleads illness when he freaks out and over-steps the mark. His posts lately have been mind-blowingly horrible....no wonder his neighbours despise him, and how he doesn't get done for libel, I'll never know. He's a silly, fat, angry old man, and a bloody nightmare neighbour. He's simply not capable of living a decent life, working for a living, or just existing for any obvious reason. He's got a grudge against life, because he's failed at everything he's done. His claim to fame is getting knocked back by a child murderer. I bet his sister (this is the book what I wrote) is so proud.

And why doesn't ngb delete the misogynistic, racist ramblings?

Offline Amazon

« Reply #715 on: February 07, 2016, 10:37:09 PM »
Holy moly, I just read both forums occasionally to keep up to date with news but can't someone on blue try and convince MT not to post at all about his case - in his own interests! The other day someone removed very offensive posts he made about people, including his own close family members.. He's back at it again and is unrestrained so far. Can't someone advise him about things like reaping what you sow? I can't imagine having that much anger, let alone what it must feel like to be directly on the receiving end. As usual, it's all someone else's fault. I really can't think why anyone would want to post over there and sit idly by whilst this goes on. Yes it is his forum, but why do people not object or worry that they will be tarred with the same brush?

Offline puglove

« Reply #716 on: February 07, 2016, 10:47:41 PM »
Holy moly, I just read both forums occasionally to keep up to date with news but can't someone on blue try and convince MT not to post at all about his case - in his own interests! The other day someone removed very offensive posts he made about people, including his own close family members.. He's back at it again and is unrestrained so far. Can't someone advise him about things like reaping what you sow? I can't imagine having that much anger, let alone what it must feel like to be directly on the receiving end. As usual, it's all someone else's fault. I really can't think why anyone would want to post over there and sit idly by whilst this goes on. Yes it is his forum, but why do people not object or worry that they will be tarred with the same brush?

It's jaw-dropping, isn't it? So Jeremy Kyle. I expect ngb will shovel it all up in the morning. I do like reading about his elk, though. I wish I'd got an elk.

I'd bloody love an elk.    8(8-))

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #717 on: February 10, 2016, 04:45:18 AM »

I often lectured him about how his posts were haring him and his cause and got banned by him.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Daisy

« Reply #718 on: February 22, 2016, 01:40:47 PM »
What rubbish is Jackie Preece posting now about me and AA. Everything I have posted about my association with Jeremy can be backed up by evidence & the same goes for AA. We live in the real world here. The main posters on blue who talk absolute sense are Stephanie and Caroline. I was quite spooked when I read Steph's characteristics of a psychopath. I know Jeremy very well and he definitely displays some of these traits.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #719 on: February 22, 2016, 04:08:58 PM »
What rubbish is Jackie Preece posting now about me and AA. Everything I have posted about my association with Jeremy can be backed up by evidence & the same goes for AA. We live in the real world here. The main posters on blue who talk absolute sense are Stephanie and Caroline. I was quite spooked when I read Steph's characteristics of a psychopath. I know Jeremy very well and he definitely displays some of these traits.

Hello Daisy.  Nice to see you posting again. 

I see a thread has very recently been removed regarding a poster on a.n other forum.  So in keeping with this can I ask please that all posts are restricted to the case only.  Ty.

If you wish to share your personal experiences/views on JB then I am sure members and guests here will be interested to hear them.

I have to go to the butchers now.  Fancy some lamb chops for dinner with mint sauce.  If I have time later I will add some posts to the thread already created here re psychopathy/JB which I've now bumped up on the main board.  Maybe catcha later  8((()*/