Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 395328 times)

Offline sadie

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3600 on: September 30, 2018, 01:06:06 AM »
You would have thought Elites and Mega Organisations would have enough money without resorting to kidnapping. Not exactly the most lucrative pastime, especially if you don’t send a ransom note.

Trafficking, smuggling, drug production and distribution, slavery etc. are some of the most lucrative global money making occupations afflicting humanity.

They started as piracy, Privateering, smuggling and raiding other countries to steal their wealth etc.  Much of it was started by Kings , Aristocrats, and Powers That Be

Alice seems to know a lot about it.  His Avatars have included a pirate, a Viking axe, a Viking helmet IIRC, ... plus also using the Christian and original family name of an English family who became British Aristocrats,.   This was written in a way that indicated that he seemed to know the family imo.  This family were Privateers and made their massive wealth and built their pile, probably slave labour (imo) from the proceeds of Privateering.  Titles were awarded historically to many men who brutally raised wealth for Kings and the like, through Privateeering

Ask Alice.  I feel sure that he will be able to enlighten you with his interest in kit all.  I think he said that he was from Viking descent, which a lot of us are because they raped or butchered  everyone in sight in The British Isles.   

All fact or in my opinion.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3601 on: October 01, 2018, 10:31:56 AM »
Well midnight came and went with out so much as a bye your leave from Grange,is it still continuing?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Montclair

« Reply #3602 on: October 01, 2018, 10:46:19 AM »
I saw on FB and twitter that OG's request for further funds had been accepted. Don't know if it is true or not.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3603 on: October 01, 2018, 10:58:18 AM »
I saw on FB and twitter that OG's request for further funds had been accepted. Don't know if it is true or not.

I see some one posted up a page from the sun on Sunday saying as much,unusual for none of the other rags to pitch in.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:01:14 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3604 on: October 01, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »

I believe they have discovered yet another last, viable lead  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #3605 on: October 01, 2018, 11:09:59 AM »
I see some one posted up a page from the sun on Sunday saying as much,unusual for none of the other rags to pitch in.

Wonderful news, if so.
Any of you begrudge your pennies to support the search?

Remember, for every man woman and child in the UK, the 7+ years search has so far cost around 2 pence each year

Just tuppence each.

[Modified per Slartis observations]

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3606 on: October 01, 2018, 12:19:07 PM »
Wonderful news, if so.
Any of you begrudge your pennies to support the search?

Remember, for every man woman and child in the UK, the 6+ years search has so far cost under 1.8 pence each

Less than tuppence each.

IMO we should also consider though,  how many other cold cases are not being investigated by Scotland Yard or other police forces, possibly at the expense of Madeleine's case. How many other families who have a member either missing or murdered and who have no chance of finding out the truth about their loved ones. 

They may begrudge Operation Grange getting nearly £12 million as there loved ones get nothing or next to nothing,  IMO.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3607 on: October 01, 2018, 01:07:15 PM »

IMO we should also consider though,  how many other cold cases are not being investigated by Scotland Yard or other police forces, possibly at the expense of Madeleine's case. How many other families who have a member either missing or murdered and who have no chance of finding out the truth about their loved ones. 

They may begrudge Operation Grange getting nearly £12 million as there loved ones get nothing or next to nothing,  IMO.

Could you give us a cold  case not being investigated due to lack of money

Offline Sunny

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3609 on: October 01, 2018, 01:16:41 PM »
Here is one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5932075/madeleine-mccann-maddie-cash-decision-dad-michael-whinham-unfair/

As I understand  it's not being investigated as there are no leads.... Not due to lack of money

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3610 on: October 01, 2018, 01:20:49 PM »
As I understand  it's not being investigated as there are no leads.... Not due to lack of money

But are there no leads Davel? How can they find leads if they don't investigate. According to the pictured article earlier it is a "new lead" that may have lead to Madeleine's case continuing.

I have looked on google and can't find any reference to that story, which is strange. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3611 on: October 01, 2018, 01:25:16 PM »
But are there no leads Davel? How can they find leads if they don't investigate. According to the pictured article earlier it is a "new lead" that may have lead to Madeleine's case continuing.

I have looked on google and can't find any reference to that story, which is strange.
Tho police in the case you quoted say all investigative leads have been exhausted.... In the Maddie case according to the police they havent

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3612 on: October 01, 2018, 02:45:08 PM »
Tho police in the case you quoted say all investigative leads have been exhausted.... In the Maddie case according to the police they havent

Here mentions   some crimes not even being investigated for the first time let alone as a cold case due to funding issues.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/met-police-spending-cuts-400-million-funding-london-crimes-not-investigated-burglary-assault-a8002746.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3613 on: October 01, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »
Here mentions   some crimes not even being investigated for the first time let alone as a cold case due to funding issues.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/met-police-spending-cuts-400-million-funding-london-crimes-not-investigated-burglary-assault-a8002746.html
So no examples of missing people not being investigated due to lack of money... That's, what you claimed... Many other cases and you haven't been able to quote one

Offline barrier

« Reply #3614 on: October 01, 2018, 04:17:59 PM »
Portugal resident is reporting funding not granted.

http://portugalresident.com/plug-pulled-on-maddie-funding

Operation Grange - the controversial British police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - has reached the ‘official closure’ of its funding.
At least this is the version of reports circulating in Portugal this week.
In UK, the Home Office line is that expenses on any future operations “could be paid retroactively” - intimating the probe is still active.
There are even reports that a final decision on funding is still being considered.
But it seems largely an issue of semantics.
Here, tabloid Correio da Manhã leads on the ‘bottom line’ which is that “after seven years and over €13 million spent, the investigation by British authorities is approaching its end without producing any result”.
CM stresses that Grange has followed various leads “but never the possibility of involvement of Maddie’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, in the (child’s) disappearance.
“The couple and friends with whom they spent holidays at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz in 2007 never made any statements within the scope of Operation Grange”.
CM questions former Portuguese minister for Internal Administration Rui Pereira, himself a well-known commentator and indeed critic on this case.
Pereira stresses that in his opinion Grange has always been politically directed. It’s a suggestion that has come from multiple sources, not least former Metropolitan police detective chief inspector Colin Sutton, and former ambassador Craig Murray (click here and click here).
Meantime, in UK mainstream papers have been focusing on Madeleine’s father Gerry’s latest interview with BBC Radio 4, centering on the incredibly special relationship that he had with his missing daughter (click here)
natasha.donn@algarveresident.com