Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 535412 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.
« Reply #1410 on: April 23, 2016, 09:04:19 AM »
Its a real pity that in all this mess a little girl is forgotten.  How the hell will all of this find Madeleine?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1411 on: April 23, 2016, 09:06:27 AM »
Its a real pity that in all this mess a little girl is forgotten.  How the hell will all of this find Madeleine?

no one is forgetting maddie.....you are totally wrong imo...as far as amaral is concerned she is dead and the death coverd up by her parents...how the hell will that view find maddie

Offline jassi

« Reply #1412 on: April 23, 2016, 09:09:33 AM »
Unless there is a confession,  she is not going to found - IMO.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1413 on: April 23, 2016, 09:09:59 AM »

may well be true

stephen25000

« Reply #1414 on: April 23, 2016, 09:11:28 AM »

Exactly, it won't.

Unfortunately, I believe this will carry on for years, one or another.

and the mccanns in doing so will inevitably get further reaction to their vendetta against Amaral.

It will merely reinforce the perception they are not interested in finding Madeleine, just looking for money.

I shudder to think the impact this will have on their other 2 children in years to come.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1415 on: April 23, 2016, 09:12:15 AM »
MOD NOTE

We seem to be getting back into the personal attacks scenario.

Kindly cease and desist.

Thanks.

perhaps if the two posters who have had abusive posts removed this morning were named and shamed the same thin would not happen again tomorrow...and the next day. I have messaged John

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1416 on: April 23, 2016, 09:14:54 AM »
Exactly, it won't.

Unfortunately, I believe this will carry on for years, one or another.

and the mccanns in doing so will inevitably get further reaction to their vendetta against Amaral.

It will merely reinforce the perception they are not interested in finding Madeleine, just looking for money.

I shudder to think the impact this will have on their other 2 children in years to come.

wrong again..imo...this court case is completely seperate to the search which the Mccanns have driven forward themselves..

The effect on the twins will be worse if their parents are perceived as a pair of criminals ..as in amarals book...and that is why the court case should continue

stephen25000

« Reply #1417 on: April 23, 2016, 09:15:31 AM »

That is what I have thought for some time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1418 on: April 23, 2016, 09:16:32 AM »
That is what I have thought for some time.

and again i think this may well be correct...or information from family or friends of the perp..or information from the public...that is why it is so important to establish amarals thesis is wrong
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:24:01 AM by davel »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1419 on: April 23, 2016, 09:26:04 AM »
It doesn't matter if Amaral is right or wrong, it will still all hinge on a confession - again IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Carana

« Reply #1420 on: April 23, 2016, 09:30:21 AM »
The statements were attached to a memo dated 24th October. They were made to Leicestershire Police on 16th May. The memo says;

As requested, appended are the statements of Arul and Katherina Gaspar.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm

The PJ knew about them before 24th October or they wouldn't have been able to ask for them.

My understanding is that the PJ must have known about them (or even had received them) as well in order to request them. They could have simply been misfiled and a new copy requested.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1421 on: April 23, 2016, 09:34:36 AM »
It doesn't matter if Amaral is right or wrong, it will still all hinge on a confession - again IMO

perhaps but more likely information from a third party..imo

Offline jassi

« Reply #1422 on: April 23, 2016, 09:37:09 AM »
I would have expected any third party information to have already emerged - it has been  the best part of 9 years.

If the general public had anything to say, it has already been said, hence all the false sightings.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:40:52 AM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

ferryman

« Reply #1423 on: April 23, 2016, 09:40:50 AM »
no one is forgetting maddie.....you are totally wrong imo...as far as amaral is concerned she is dead and the death coverd up by her parents...how the hell will that view find maddie

If Amaral wins this libel action Madeleine will be forgotten, the principal reason why it is essential the McCanns prevail.

stephen25000

« Reply #1424 on: April 23, 2016, 09:42:18 AM »
If Amaral wins this libel action Madeleine will be forgotten, the principal reason why it is essential the McCanns prevail.

Utter and complete tosh.