Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239519 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #3045 on: May 12, 2019, 10:05:56 PM »
No.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3046 on: May 12, 2019, 10:13:34 PM »
No.

from waht Ive seen authors acn only give books away free if the sign up to KDP....which is kindle unlimited or the lending library that comes with prime...ill do some more research

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3047 on: May 12, 2019, 10:59:10 PM »
It may have been free for the first 24 hours.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3048 on: May 12, 2019, 11:20:58 PM »
from waht Ive seen authors acn only give books away free if the sign up to KDP....which is kindle unlimited or the lending library that comes with prime...ill do some more research

You are, were and have always been wrong.....there, no research needed.

You’re welcome.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3049 on: May 12, 2019, 11:49:06 PM »
Has Sandra Felgueiras been airbrushed out of history at some folk's blog of choice ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #3050 on: May 13, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »
do you have the quote by Reiis where he says you can downlaod the book for free
CMOMM.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3051 on: May 13, 2019, 07:22:13 AM »
I paid nothing and I'm not on kindle unlimited. Maybe it was free to download in the first 24 hours.

I've not got a Kindle, just a reader which is free to download from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp

I downloaded a free copy of the book too.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3052 on: May 13, 2019, 07:49:58 AM »
Has Sandra Felgueiras been airbrushed out of history at some folk's blog of choice ?

It would seem so!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3053 on: May 13, 2019, 08:16:58 AM »
I've not got a Kindle, just a reader which is free to download from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp

I downloaded a free copy of the book too.
I’ve just done exactly what you did but only got a free sample.  What did you do that I didn’t do then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3054 on: May 13, 2019, 08:17:07 AM »
12 years ago ...Maddie disappeared........for twelve years her parents have been persecuted on sites such as this one...can you let it go

About the ebook - how I got mine.

Re: Paulo Reis Madeleine McCann e-book: Updates
Post by pjcvreis on Tue May 07, 2019 11:09 pm

Don't need to buy the book in Amazon,from today, lunch time, until tomorrow the same time, anyone can get a free copy, at Amazon. It's a special promotional program they have and I agree to use it on eBook, for 24 hours... So just go wwwamazon.com, type the tittle of the book and get a free copy!!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:38:16 AM by Brietta »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3055 on: May 13, 2019, 08:31:12 AM »
I’ve just done exactly what you did but only got a free sample.  What did you do that I didn’t do then?

I don't know what you mean. The Reis book isn't free now, that offer is over.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #3056 on: May 13, 2019, 08:53:44 AM »
It was free. No strings. For 24 hours.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:39:31 AM by Brietta »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #3057 on: May 13, 2019, 10:21:56 AM »
It was free. No strings. For 24 hours.

Were we meant to share.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:40:03 AM by Brietta »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3058 on: May 13, 2019, 10:23:45 AM »
Were we meant to share.
Can you share a downloaded book?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3059 on: May 13, 2019, 10:35:33 AM »
It would seem so!

I wonder why the broadcaster who became famous in the lexicon of sceptic belief has fallen out of favour ... maybe something to do with throwing a spanner into it all by going internationally public with the accusation that Amaral lied to her about the dog evidence used to accuse the McCanns.

Now that really flies in the face of the sceptic belief that the perjurer, Amaral ...
  • is an honourable man despite being caught out in a Portuguese court and in the court of public opinion telling life changing whoppers
  • that while "dogs don't lie" (they've not met mine) ... humans are capable of misinterpreting what they are saying and despite the caveats of the dog owner put their own particular spin on it.
    In this instance the lie forcefully complained of was used to incriminate innocents in a criminal act and to destroy their reputations.
    I don't think it comes much more serious than that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....