Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 60391 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 08:51:15 PM »
why would a young person her age have  a low grade ulcer...it all seems a little far fetched to me and the signs are the family arent happy with the explanation.....why would a young girl go for a walk in the forest at night ....where are her clothes...why was she found naked... we will have to wait and see.
Pigs used to get ulcerations I saw a lot in the 1990's.  OK it didn't seem as common in the more recent times, and it was an unknown cause then too.  Was this better husbandry?
The girl had some underlying issue. 

"She was described by her family as vulnerable having been born with holoprosencephaly, a disorder which affects brain development." https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-49355188

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 08:54:32 PM »
Pigs used to get ulcerations I saw a lot in the 1990's.  OK it didn't seem as common in the more recent times, and it was an unknown cause then too.  Was this better husbandry?
The girl had some underlying issue. 

"She was described by her family as vulnerable having been born with holoprosencephaly, a disorder which affects brain development." https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-49355188

It doesnt seem right to me...you seem to want to make the police findings fit...they may or may not...but It just doesnt seem right to me.

What happened to....when a child disppears it susually the parents who are responsible and should be looked at first.....its what sceptics repeatedly say

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 09:05:35 PM »
It doesnt seem right to me...you seem to want to make the police findings fit...they may or may not...but It just doesnt seem right to me.

What happened to....when a child disppears it susually the parents who are responsible and should be looked at first.....its what sceptics repeatedly say
If on autopsy there was massive bleeding from the ulcer her body would have been very pale too. The pigs basically bled to death from their ulcers.  I had noticed in pigs a definite correlation between pallor of the carcass and the size of the ulcer.  There was never any signs of frank blood in the stomach.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2019, 09:16:15 PM »
You’d have to question the abilities of the tracker dogs too.  Bloody useless in this case it would seem.

I'm not sure one would.

If one knew about tracker dogs, and how to beat them.

But it will take more information to emerge before a judgement can be made.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2019, 09:28:16 PM »
Holoprosencephaly  can be rather a nasty condition.
Moderation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2019, 10:02:09 PM »
I am reserving any sort of judgement on this until much later down the line.

We are led to believe Nora was found barefooted so will be interesting to know what the pathologist had to say about the soles of her feet.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2019, 10:05:28 PM »

We are led to believe Nora was found barefooted so will be interesting to know what the pathologist had to say about the soles of her feet.
A week in the jungle and her body would have been scratched and bitten and covered in leeches, especially if she was unclothed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2019, 10:15:52 PM »
A week in the jungle and her body would have been scratched and bitten and covered in leeches, especially if she was unclothed.

Especially given her mother claims her medi condition meant her coordination was poor ie the potential for stumbling and falling.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »
Especially given her mother claims her medi condition meant her coordination was poor ie the potential for stumbling and falling.
are you suggesting the Malaysian police are mistaken

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2019, 07:25:45 PM »

I had just read she was found naked.  Did she start off naked?  So if not, where are her clothes?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2019, 06:30:31 AM »
It seems the parents have appointed a spokesman and believe that Nora was abducted whilst the local police say no evidence of abduction

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2019, 07:08:53 AM »
It seems the parents have appointed a spokesman and believe that Nora was abducted whilst the local police say no evidence of abduction

Believing something happened doesn't mean it did. The Malaysian police quite correctly looked for evidence and so far have found none.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2019, 07:13:54 AM »
Believing something happened doesn't mean it did. The Malaysian police quite correctly looked for evidence and so far have found none.

Perhaps they didn't look hard enough

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2019, 07:14:19 AM »
Funny old world isn’t it, where a sceptic who accepts nothing, believes noone and wants confirmation of everything blithely accepts and believes the words of a foreign police force without question.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2019, 07:17:18 AM »

Let's see how good your judgement is... I'm sure there is more to this than the police realise... Thete is evidence... And it doesn't add up. Why are you unable to see that