Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29241 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« on: January 16, 2021, 04:31:01 PM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 05:54:21 PM »
To the people on here who think they know more about the case than the German investigation - do you believe the Germans should have conceded defeat by now and already given up trying to build a case against Bruckner, and if so why?

I don't know why they ever started, the case was solved by Amaral in 2007.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:57:31 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 06:24:49 PM »
I don't know why they ever started, the case was solved by Amaral in 2007.
No he didn’t (see the final report), but thanks for your input.  Anyone who isn’t a self-confessed WUM care to answer?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 06:33:28 PM »
I trust German law enforcement has uncovered much more than just Madeleine’s disappearance.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 08:53:35 AM »

No, The Germans shouldn't drop this investigation.  This man has a serious record in all of the wrong areas, plus other convictions pending.  And a lot of unanswered questions.

Mind you, if The PJ with Amaral in charge had done a half decent job then The Germans might not have needed to get involved.

Personally, I am not all that bothered now.  Enough of the right people know about this Psychopath and he won't get very far once he is released.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 09:27:06 AM »
Can we expand on the thread and ask how can Scotland Yard assist now? what can their role be ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 09:34:21 AM »

Some interesting "Likes" to Spammy's wumming.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 09:36:26 AM »
Can we expand on the thread and ask how can Scotland Yard assist now? what can their role be ?
As Maddie is a UK suspect SY need to be kept in the loop.
Can you imagine a meeting in Portugal with just the PJ and the Germans.
Interesting times ahead

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 09:37:22 AM »

Madeleine McCann is a British Citizen lost abroad.  Her passport gives her the right.  Scotland Yard didn't have a choice.  They must find what they can.

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 09:44:34 AM »

You don't know when you're being played.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 09:44:52 AM »
Might br a good idea for those who have been claiming to be open minded for the past 13 years to show a bit of open-mindedness towards HCW

Offline barrier

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 09:45:49 AM »
As Maddie is a UK suspect SY need to be kept in the loop.
Can you imagine a meeting in Portugal with just the PJ and the Germans.
Interesting times ahead

Madeleine McCann is a British Citizen lost abroad.  Her passport gives her the right.  Scotland Yard didn't have a choice.  They must find what they can.

Their role?  just observers now ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2021, 09:46:45 AM »
Indeed.  We now know exactly what G-Unit thinks about it which makes a change from the usual prevarication and denial.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2021, 09:47:27 AM »
You don't know when you're being played.
It's pretty transparent... That's why I ignore most of his posts

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2021, 09:50:21 AM »
Their role?  just observers now ?
Who knows?  When do you think the Germans should have dropped their investigation into CB?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:59:37 AM by Vertigo Swirl »