Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29155 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 09:50:47 AM »
You don't know when you're being played.

So all Wums then?  Very funny.  That'll help.

Offline barrier

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2021, 09:51:58 AM »
Who knows?  When do you think the Germans should have dropped their investigation into HCW?

Getting your acronyms mixed up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 09:52:38 AM »
So all Wums then?  Very funny.  That'll help.

You'll figure it out, or maybe not.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 09:53:11 AM »
It's pretty transparent... That's why I ignore most of his posts

You are wise at times.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2021, 09:55:14 AM »
Indeed.  We now know exactly what G-Unit thinks about it which makes a change from the usual prevarication and denial.
The problem quite a few posters here have is that they have been able to express their opinion on the basis that no one can  prove them wrong... The celestial teapot argument.
Their problem now is they may well be proven wrong.
All the points they've seen as important  evidence..
Dogs.. Dna.. Statements.. 48 questions.. Hours spent studying  the files... All shown to be unimportant

Offline barrier

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2021, 09:57:37 AM »
The problem quite a few posters here have is that they have been able to express their opinion on the basis that no one can  prove them wrong... The celestial teapot argument.
Their problem now is they may well be proven wrong.
All the points they've seen as important  evidence..
Dogs.. Dna.. Statements.. 48 questions.. Hours spent studying  the files... All shown to be unimportant

So you agree the legend is writ irrespective if charges are ever brought.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2021, 09:59:20 AM »
Getting your acronyms mixed up.
Sorry, a lot on my mind atm, and little sleep.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 10:04:02 AM »
You are wise at times.
We all know Spam is a WUM, as (in my opinion) are two of those who liked his post.  The third though is a serious “researcher” and moderator.  That’s the interesting one.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2021, 10:06:53 AM »
So you agree the legend is writ irrespective if charges are ever brought.

It depends on what evidence HCW has to a large extent. He has contributed himself to his suspect status so must take some blame.  If he wasn't a convicted paedophile and rapist he may not have been a suspect

Offline barrier

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 10:25:48 AM »
Sorry, a lot on my mind atm, and little sleep.
b....r all to be sorry about, we've all been there.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2021, 10:26:11 AM »
We all know Spam is a WUM, as (in my opinion) are two of those who liked his post.  The third though is a serious “researcher” and moderator.  That’s the interesting one.

That's what I thought.  But at least we now know where she stands.  It's been a long time coming.

Offline barrier

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2021, 10:28:24 AM »
It depends on what evidence HCW has to a large extent. He has contributed himself to his suspect status so must take some blame.  If he wasn't a convicted paedophile and rapist he may not have been a suspect

To a large extent I agree, no reason not to investigate him.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2021, 10:52:33 AM »

To a large extent I agree, no reason not to investigate him.
Indeed, but is there any reason now to stop investigating him, and were the Germans wrong in appealing to the GP for any information which may help them in their investigation?  In other words, there seems to be a lot of scorn directed at the German investigation despite there being good grounds for suspicion, IMO.

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2021, 10:55:14 AM »
Indeed, but is there any reason now to stop investigating him, and were the Germans wrong in appealing to the GP for any information which may help them in their investigation?  In other words, there seems to be a lot of scorn directed at the German investigation despite there being good grounds for suspicion, IMO.

Concrete evidence was the terminology, until its tested in a court its anything but.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2021, 11:03:00 AM »

Concrete evidence was the terminology, until its tested in a court its anything but.

It doesn't need to be tested in court... To a certain extent we can make our own minds up