Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29146 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2021, 11:03:42 AM »

Concrete evidence was the terminology, until its tested in a court its anything but.
I disagree.  It may still be concrete evidence, we just don’t know UNTIL it is tested in court.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2021, 11:04:44 AM »
It doesn't need to be tested in court... To a certain extent we can make our own minds up

True of here, all of 6 or 7 regular poster's , in the real world ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2021, 11:12:42 AM »
True of here, all of 6 or 7 regular poster's , in the real world ?
Purely  for an example..
If CBs DNA was found on MMs bedsheets...could we draw, conclusions without it going to court

Offline barrier

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2021, 11:16:06 AM »
Purely  for an example..
If CBs DNA was found on MMs bedsheets...could we draw, conclusions without it going to court

Poor example, there's nowt to link him DNA wise, Wolters tells us that much.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2021, 11:20:02 AM »
Indeed.  We now know exactly what G-Unit thinks about it which makes a change from the usual prevarication and denial.

Your obsession is showing - again. As to the thread question, if the Germans think they can get the evidence they need to charge their suspect they should continue with their investigation. I don't know who decides when they've apparently been trying for some years before they issued a public appeal and six months after that they still don't have the evidence they need.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2021, 11:26:15 AM »
Poor example, there's nowt to link him DNA wise, Wolters tells us that much.

It shows there is evidence  that doesn't need to be tested in court

Offline barrier

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2021, 11:28:12 AM »
It shows there is evidence  that doesn't need to be tested in court

It show there can be.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2021, 11:31:00 AM »
Your obsession is showing - again. As to the thread question, if the Germans think they can get the evidence they need to charge their suspect they should continue with their investigation. I don't know who decides when they've apparently been trying for some years before they issued a public appeal and six months after that they still don't have the evidence they need.
Then are we agreed?  The Germans were right to investigate this man, they have good grounds to suspect him, and should continue with their investigation until all avenues are exhausted.  Anyone disagree?  Obviously apart from those who think Amaral cracked the case in 2007. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2021, 11:32:27 AM »

You don't know what evidence they have or need.  You don't know the precise details  of what evidence the German system requires.  Doesn't matter.  I'm open minded...your mind seems closed.  Let's see what happens  in the near future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2021, 11:48:32 AM »
Purely  for an example..
Perhaps a better example would be the hair of CB's that was found in the rape victim's bed.  That was concrete evidence even before it got tested in a court of law.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2021, 11:50:52 AM »
Perhaps a better example would be the hair of CB's that was found in the rape victim's bed.  That was concrete evidence even before it got tested in a court of law.

I wasn't  suggesting they had, this evidence... I was showing that evidence can be judged to be significant without a court appearance.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2021, 12:06:06 PM »
You don't know what evidence they have or need.  You don't know the precise details  of what evidence the German system requires.  Doesn't matter.  I'm open minded...your mind seems closed.  Let's see what happens  in the near future

Wolters knows, and on 8th December he said;

Hans Christian Wolters told the BBC that while his team does not currently have enough evidence to charge Christian B, he is "very confident"...

Mr Wolters said: "I can't promise, I can't guarantee that we have enough to bring a charge but I'm very confident because what we have so far doesn't allow any other conclusion at all."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55224904

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2021, 12:17:50 PM »
I wasn't  suggesting they had, this evidence... I was showing that evidence can be judged to be significant without a court appearance.
As was I.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2021, 12:20:33 PM »
Wolters knows, and on 8th December he said;

Hans Christian Wolters told the BBC that while his team does not currently have enough evidence to charge Christian B, he is "very confident"...

Mr Wolters said: "I can't promise, I can't guarantee that we have enough to bring a charge but I'm very confident because what we have so far doesn't allow any other conclusion at all."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55224904
I'm sure you would want Wolters to be able to gather sufficient evidence to bring a successful charge, so let's hope (dirty word on here for some reason) that he is able to do so shortly.   

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2021, 12:22:27 PM »
I'm sure you would want Wolters to be able to gather sufficient evidence to bring a successful charge, so let's hope (dirty word on here for some reason) that he is able to do so shortly.

Hope is only a dirty word among Sceptics.