Author Topic: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?  (Read 29158 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Should the Germans Have Dropped Their Investigation By Now?
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2021, 01:01:53 PM »
Some people seem to hope that The McCanns killed Madeleine.  Now that's a strange one since they can't possibly know.

So it must be hope.

It most certainly.
Personally I don't know who hopes for that. Neither do I know anyone who hopes they didn't.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 01:06:41 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2021, 01:04:02 PM »
Can I ask - have you never hoped for anything, ever in your life?  Does the phrase "I hope...." simply not exist in your verbal lexicon?

I know you asked it of another poster, I once saw a proud woman reduced by cancer to look like some one who had just emerged out of Belsen, I hoped she would survive, did it help, did it feck, gave up on hope then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2021, 01:09:59 PM »
I know you asked it of another poster, I once saw a proud woman reduced by cancer to look like some one who had just emerged out of Belsen, I hoped she would survive, did it help, did it feck, gave up on hope then.

Thanks for cheering us all up.

Offline barrier

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2021, 01:12:11 PM »
Thanks for cheering us all up.

My pleasure, life's a bitch, then you die.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2021, 01:17:31 PM »
That's sad, but hope is an understandable, normal human reaction - what I find sad is cynical judgement of those who still have hope.  And I'm pretty sure you still have hopes on a daily basis, whether you consciously notice it or not.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2021, 01:19:49 PM »
I think what they actually hope for is that the McCanns will be punished one way or the other, regardless of what actually happened to Madeleine.  They believe the McCanns are the most contemptible and terrible parents who got away with it and were rewarded for doing so, and they can't bear it so want them to suffer and to be punished.  Some people are very vindictive and emotionally invested in the fate of Kate and Gerry, IMO.

I really don't care if they're never bought to justice.

One day they will both be dead regardless, & that brings me great comfort.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2021, 01:21:15 PM »
I really don't care if they're never bought to justice.

One day they will both be dead regardless, & that brings me great comfort.
That's really weird IMO, but thanks for sharing - you might get a few likes for that one.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2021, 01:27:02 PM »
My pleasure, life's a bitch, then you die.

I was told that life's a beach and then you die.  But to each his own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2021, 01:28:13 PM »
That's really weird IMO, but thanks for sharing - you might get a few likes for that one.
8((()*/

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2021, 01:32:27 PM »
Some people seem to hope that The McCanns killed Madeleine.  Now that's a strange one since they can't possibly know.

So it must be hope.

Accepting the possibility that Madeleine's parents could have been involved in her disappearance isn't the same as hoping they killed her.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2021, 01:38:55 PM »
Accepting the possibility that Madeleine's parents could have been involved in her disappearance isn't the same as hoping they killed her.

No?  You could have fooled me.  It's the glee you see.

Thirteen years of chucking muck at the parents and along comes a Convicted Paedophile and Rapist worth defending.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2021, 01:52:43 PM »

Thirteen years of chucking muck at the parents and along comes a Convicted Paedophile and Rapist worth defending.

Why the random capital letters during the sentence?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2021, 01:55:31 PM »
Why the random capital letters during the sentence?

You wouldn't understand if I told you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2021, 02:21:50 PM »

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't defend Brueckner?

He hasn't raped or molested me & I'd never have even heard of him if not for the McCann's preference of tapas over child care.